Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Should I Write To A Guy Who Dumped Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Write To A Guy Who Dumped Me? (783 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Write To A Guy Who Dumped Me? by Adamsmm(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2008
Hello nairalanders,

I was duped by somebody, i want your advice on what to write for him that will be so emotional,I dont want to abuse neigther curse him but to advice him to repent on his evil act .
Re: What Should I Write To A Guy Who Dumped Me? by jimex(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2008
Pray 4 him when ever u go 2 church

(1) (Reply)

Question For Guys: To What Extent Will You Go To Make Women Feel Good? / Why Seducing Women Isn't As Hard As You Might Think / How Do You Plan To Rock Ur Girlfriend,boyfriend,"uncle" And "aunty" This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.