Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister (20934 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
you can go on hating if that's what you can do best. but I really understand your problem, it is inferiority complex. there is nothing tangible Nigeria wants from Ghana. we see Ghana as our noisy neighbours, who are jealous, and always trying to compete. for crying out loud Ghana should be competing with lagos state.
We are the biggest black nation on earth and despite the endemic corruption,we are still Africa's largest economy. so my brother were is Ghana's superiority? if not for NL the only time me and you can ever come in contact is when you come to clean my car windscreen during holdups..you are a waste of x and y chromosomes..
SantaMafia:

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap MUMU goat! take a chill pill and accept the fact that your dear nigeria is a confirmed sh1thole where people are kidnapped for coke and gala grin grin grin at least in somalia, people get kidnapped for big money. are shitnigerians that hungry? hahahahaha did you see those construction workers fight over Fashola's left over fanta? chei, na do and die fight. grown up men fighting over ordinary fanta heard there are lots of fights at parties and social gathering these days in your sh1thole, over food grin grin grin shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
Santamafia aka ghananotnaija aka petrodollar, doncha upgrade your swagg? U've been on this style all of your days on nairaland. Holla at me when u are done upgrading. Bw, ebola cn never visit ghana, u r damn to ugly and darker for ebola to come near u...Your darkness is scarier to me than ebola. your ugliness is anoda wonders of nature. We've been under Darkness in my area for long now, even though they is light, all because we were unfortunate to have one of your brothers around...his darkness alone outshines the moon, the sun, the stars and every illumaniry object around.
HAHAHAHA MUMUGERIANS TALKING OF DARKNESS.dead brain fools.Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: fuckeduppedness grin I beg make una dey play my fav music now

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

Lol, that doesnt dispute the fact that my shop is richer than your country.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Ashantiking: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
poiZon:

they dont make a fool outta us but outta themselves.
a average ghanian thinks they are better than nigerians, for God sake if they are better hw come they aint feeding us with electricity, hw come we dont c made in ghana cars in nigeria? sis leave those people, they r just myopic in reasoning when it comes to nigeria affairs.

Is Nigeria feeding Ghana electricity? Are there nigerian made cars in Ghana. Come on dude reason like you have brain.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ashantiking:

Regardless of Ghana being smaller than Nigeria Ghana receives just as much visitors or more than Nigeria.
haba who wants to visit a cursed sh1thole? where anything that moves is a target for kidnappers grin grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: HAHAHAHA MUMUGERIANS TALKING OF DARKNESS.dead brain fools.Hahahaha
Oh ye charcant one, must u display your people 4 us to see. Your ugliness is a shock in the water.....i would commit suicide if i were as dark as u are.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
Try to feed the over 70% poverty stinking fools in that zoo before u talk trash.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ashantiking:

Is Nigeria feeding Ghana electricity? Are there nigerian made cars in Ghana. Come on dude reason like you have brain.
hahahaha funny,huh? you see shitnigerians like to tell themselves lies till they start believing it is true. how any sane person could possibly think shitnigeria can supply another country electricity puzzles me cool don't be surprised he pulls out some useless internet story. isn't that how their leaders have been lying to them since tafawa balewa time? they now how gullible these opes are grin grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
Oh ye charcant one, must u display your people 4 us to see. Your ugliness is a shock in the water.....i would commit suicide to be as dark as u are.
Hahaha so now your president is a GHANAian? U see y u people are classified as fools.

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: Try to feed the over 70% poverty stinking fools from that zoo before u talk trash.
U knw we fed u, u knw we giv aid to u, u knw we loan u money...all from poverty stricken cntry. If thats the definition of poverty, i would rather remain poor forever.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
your shop is richer than my country? fuckeduppedness grin do you know the number of phone calls I get every single day from desperate shitnigerians seeking to relocate to Ghana? grin

i think poverty and generator fumes have corroded whatever was left of your tiny fish brains grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by KingGenius: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
You dont know that Ghana dont exist but why are you always discussing Ghanaians on Nairaland. Any little thing about Ghana, you people put it on Nairaland to discuss. We are not comparing ourselves to you. Rather you are trying to compare yourselves so that you can feel better. Nigerians in Ghana are known for Armed Robbery, 419 scam, Fake Ghanaian passports, trying to form cults on Ghanaian campuses and so on.
Hemanwel: I have said this before and I want to say it again,"Ghanaians always want to hear bad news emanate from Nigeria".Ghanaians wish to wake up one day to hear that Nigeria has been reduced to shreds.
But whether you like it or not,NIGERIA IS FAR FAR RICHER THAN GHANA!!(A fact that cannot be denied)
So richer that we dont see you as rivals; we dont see you as threats; we dont even know that you exist!
Nigeria holds 79% of West African economy.How much percentage does Ghana hold?
Nigerians are going to Ghana for their education not because Ghana has a better educational system,but because:
1. The number of unis in Nigeria cannot contain the population.
2. They most def didn't pass JAMB - they have the money to go to school but couldn't meet the least requirement to enter Nigerian uni.
Nigerians are going to Ghana for business because the business environment here is already saturated not because life is easier in Ghana.
So,to all Ghanaians in the house,as far as Nigeria is concerned,GHANA DOES NOT EXIST!!!

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Ashantiking: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: ghana has an installed power facility of 2100MW, which can't serve lagos. the issue of ghana exporting electricity to nigeria is out of it, nigeria has an installed facility of 6000MW, electricity is still a problem in nigeria.

First, Nigeria has the capacity to generate 6000 but because mismanagement it only generates less than 4000 so let's get that straight first.

Second Nigeria out number Ghana by 9-1 so if Ghana generates 2000 Nigeria should generate at least 11000 for its population.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Do you suffer from parkinsons disease? Your fingers are not as fast as they used to be. Mor0n!it seems you are high on lizard sweat to see that your fellow dead brain android quote my handle. scamp before I inject you with mamba venom I.v.you're an idi0tic mor0n of the highest order. you're so silly it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath.
NITROGENN: Are u speaking French or what.Consult ur younger bro before u post anything here.YOU SOUND LIKE A slowpoke..fuckoff.USELESS THING.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Wale112(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Without a Ghanaian there is no plan!

Without a Ghanaian there is no Chance!!

Ghanaian Rule now!!

Time to put on my Kente and get a big drum and BEAT this region back in shape!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Leadership cannot be taught in school it comes naturally!

Ghanaian rule NOW!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Give us Ghanaian rule now or there is nothing worth living for!

Dignity must return and only a Ghanaian can bring that!

Ghanaian rule now!!!!!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
U knw we fed u, u knw we giv aid to u, u knw we loan u money...all from poverty stricken cntry. If thats the definition of poverty, i would rather remain poor forever.
You are a mumugerian.hahahaha a dog wont even take u serious so keep on ranting. Who cares.I learnt u people were born with damaged brains.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahahaha the Poison called Shitnigerian grin omo naija generator republic! inferiority complex is a shitnigerian tinz now grin why do you think shitnigerians bleach till they end up with skin cancer? its because they have inferiority complex and worship white skin. anything black is bad, white is good grin what do you call that? grin

so tell me, magg0t! how many megawatts of electricity do you export to Ghana? fuckeduppedness. I am curious to know. some of you apes have dirty rags stuffed inside that stvpid thing you call head, walahi! can shitnigeria supply electricity to its own suffering and impoverished citizens? cool lipsrsealed

do you have to swallow every nonsense your clueless officials tell you? at least you have a brain,huh? no wonder your leaders don't respect you MUMUs. they keep promising you electricity, since usman dan fodio and Balewa time grin

your dustbin country can't even supply electricity to neighbouring Benin Republic, is it Ghana you want to supply electricity? Togo and Benin both rely on Ghana for electricity.

you better rush for that salt water,huh? ebola is spreading like wildfire in your sh1thole and you are here bleating nonsense? you need to get your fuelish head examined asap for excess generator fumes grin fuckeduppedness grin grin

U havng comprehension probs.
maybe my 3yr old will come educate n analyse to u what i meant.
u too dumb for me to deal wif.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: Hahaha so now your president is a GHANAian? U see y u people are classified as fools.
It is an injustice for a nigerian to engage in any arguement with a ghanaian....it is like killing a fly with a gun. The gap is like the distance between heaven and earth...

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Wale112(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!

Nigeria is too much a Boko country to rule anything. THe gov cannot even control the full territory. Boko, Ghana MUST lead or west Africa is DONE!!!!!

Ghanaian RULE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!! grin grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ashantiking:

all hail KING OF FOOLS!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: Do you suffer from parkinsons disease? Your fingers are not as fast as they used to be. Mor0n!it seems you are high on lizard sweat to see that your fellow dead brain android quote my handle. scamp before I inject you with mamba venom I.v.you're an idi0tic mor0n of the highest order. you're so silly it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath.
I hope u wont blame ur useless parents for transmitting some of their foolishness to u.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
poiZon:

all hail KING OF FOOLS!
Abeg the word "FOOL" Is solely for nigerians so look for another word.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: your shop is richer than my country? fuckeduppedness grin do you know the number of phone calls I get every single day from desperate shitnigerians seeking to relocate to Ghana? grin

i think poverty and generator fumes have corroded whatever was left of your tiny fish brains grin grin
Dangote is richer than ghana, yet his businesses are still situated there..it is still part of the humanitarian supports, from a nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
It is an injustice for a nigerian to engage in any arguement with a ghanaian....it is like killing a fly with a gun. The gap is like the distance between heaven and earth...
Yhhh that's true.A Ghanaian shouldn't be arguing with fools,smelly,bokoharam,bombing, pathetic mumugerians.so fuckoff.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:

you feed us and yet can't feed millions of your desperately poor and hungry countrymen and women? hahahahaha are you Mr.Ibu, the comedian?

jeez, shitnigerians even eat from the dustbin!

see construction workers in lagos fighting over fashola's fanta as their lives depended on it grin grin grin

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
i'm not getting into that gutter with you. There's only room for one in there and that is you. Swim in it but when you are ready to be leather whooped, you know to beckon on me.Dude,if you aren't a reetard you won't be talking like this..You are both ignorant and stupiid......Infact, a dog will make better point. I hate people like u without common sense nor exposure...black gaynian mofo..dumb as5 niggas;
NITROGENN: I hope u wont blame ur useless parents for transmitting some of their foolishness to u.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
Dangote is richer than ghana, yet his businesses are still situated there..it is still part of the humanitarian supports, from a nigerian.
So how come over 70% of nigerians are poor.Are u people all that normal? Its strange how u pple reasoned .All this current generation should be wiped out or that country will be dead soon.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: Abeg the word "FOOL" Is solely for nigerians so look for another word.
grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: Abeg the word "FOOL" Is solely for nigerians so look for another word.

_U AINT WORTH MY TIME!
NEXT.....
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Ashantiking: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
OluOlaBlitz: Honestly, I've always associated that "my neighbour may die, I don't care" attitude with Ghana. Well, it is not their fault, it is our irresponsible leaders that sold us for six kobo.

Yet when a problem occurs in west Africa it is Ghana that most countries seek refuge. Ghana is where most west Africans send their kids for education. Ghana is where most west african send their people for healthcare. Ghana has done and continues to do a lot for west Africa just because we don't beat our chest and boost of what we have done like Nigeria doesn't mean we don't care.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
shut up jare!Ghana is in the league of liberia,Gambia and sierra leone.Did u do proportionality in school?The population of ghana is just 25million...u are 2nd highest exporters of cocoa in africa and 2nd highest exporters of gold aswell...U have crude-oil, and some other resources...with all this, u shuld be the number 1 in africa-economically. I.e if truely u've got true political system.The fact is that your govt have eaten you blind that u dnt knw...yea, in naija there is serious curruptions, we dnt hide it,but you guys are so hypocritic that u claim everytin is wel,whereas if we wanna go by statistics,u shuld be miles away 4m ya present position..oga naija is 200million, proportionally, u got more resources than us..
Wale112: Without a Ghanaian there is no plan!

Without a Ghanaian there is no Chance!!

Ghanaian Rule now!!

Time to put on my Kente and get a big drum and BEAT this region back in shape!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Leadership cannot be taught in school it comes naturally!

Ghanaian rule NOW!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Give us Ghanaian rule now or there is nothing worth living for!

Dignity must return and only a Ghanaian can bring that!

Ghanaian rule now!!!!!

grin grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: So how come over 70% of nigerians are poor.Are u people all that normal? Its strange how u pple reasoned .All this current generation should be wiped out or that country will be dead soon.
Where did u get your 70% statistics from, oh ye charcant one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Postpone Your Deaths Till Our Strike Is Over-mortuary Staff Union Tells Ghanains / Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.