Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister (20939 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=hensben][/quote] Mr Henben with all due respect your question is unfair and would require a partisan answer ( since the general impression now is that a criticism of govt policies is a direct criticism of Jonathan. I don't do party politics sir. But if you will be kind enough to follow me and go through my past post you will realise that i ve always been an advocate of good governance. You seem to be a man with some reason,so i withdraw my statement calling you a "chronic 1mbec1le although at the time which it was given, it seemed that you have defiled every iota of human reasoning hence the judgment was passed.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
poiZon:

they dont make a fool outta us but outta themselves.
a average ghanian thinks they are better than nigerians, for God sake if they are better hw come they aint feeding us with electricity, hw come we dont c made in ghana cars in nigeria? sis leave those people, they r just myopic in reasoning when it comes to nigeria affairs.
in your stvpid myopic mind you wrote something sensible,huh? since when did nigeria supply Ghana with electrcity? I guess you are talking about the natural gas your country supplies to Ghana? well, I guess you want to say nigeria supplies gas to America, Italy, Korea and all the other countries that buy natural gas from your country,huh? you dont even know the difference between natural gas and electricity? what a pity tongue how many megawatts of electricity is nigerian supplying to Ghana per day?

talking about cars, I am yet to see any car made in your country in Ghana. I live in Accra.

na wetin una take dey make car sef? na generator? fuckeduppedness!

6 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by lorRhyMeZ: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Gbosa for you!

But to be honest, I think we Nigerians are the ones who start the bickering as seen on this thread. I use Ghana as an example of a country who has been careful from day one and some bunch of deluded fools in denial thought I was Ghanian and started insulting me.

Ur choice of words on ur first post is what me n most nigerians on this thread don't fancy..u can compare all u want,dats ur cup tea buh being very vindictive of Nigeria as if u didn't know how Ebola got into Nigeria is what d turn off...I don't think anybody is in denial,Ebola is in Nigeria,Yes buh it wasn't as a result of d country's carelessness,rather it was becos of our care...Mr.Sawyer could have being turned back to his country ryt from d airport buh becos of our hospitality,we let him in think we cud contain d issue...without Prior notice from Liberia who knew before hand dat d man was infected.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by lorRhyMeZ: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: Truth is bitter...most nigerians living in denier since time immemorial,you are one of them.

Do u even know what Living in Denial means?
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
AncientJerk:

scrolled through every page on this thread largely because of you and i'm pissed off.
i'm pissed off because you are raving and ranting and the more you talk the more it becomes apparent that you don't really know what you're talking about.

Patrick Sawyer, the dead Liberian, was single handedly responsible for bringing Ebola to Nigeria.

he was already on the watchlist over in Liberia but snuck out and came to Nigeria where our doctors were infected because he deliberately peed on them.

the reason he was allowed into the country is because he was already sick on the plane. he was brought in to save his life, the rational and humanitarian thing to do. the people who treated him got infected because he was an ungrateful beast. how is this the fault of the government and please tell me how ghana would have handled the situation any different or any better?

btw i hope you know that Patrick Sawyer actually landed in Ghana and spent some time there before coming to nigeria which means if he had decided to complete his mission in Ghana instead of Nigeria i wonder what you would have been saying now?

in what way is our government responsible for this?

Patrick did not spend time in Ghana. In your self-denial, try not to add blatant lies to it, it makes the cure a whole lot more difficult.
So you are pissed off because I'm trying to wake you up to reality?

Sorry. I still remain a lemon all the same.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hensben(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Do u even know what Living in Denial means?
yeah!most of you hate to hear the truth
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Ur choice of words on ur first post is what me n most nigerians on this thread don't fancy..u can compare all u want,dats ur cup tea buh being very vindictive of Nigeria as if u didn't know how Ebola got into Nigeria is what d turn off...I don't think anybody is in denial,Ebola is in Nigeria,Yes buh it wasn't as a result of d country's carelessness,rather it was becos of our care...Mr.Sawyer could have being turned back to his country ryt from d airport buh becos of our hospitality, we let him in think we cud contain d issue...without Prior notice from Liberia who knew before hand dat d man was infected.

just listen to yourself.
*mimics him* "but because of our hospitality" Hospitality kwa? When there is ebola ravaging his country? And you think that your hospitality would save you from contracting the disease? Oya go and take one or two of the confirmed ebola cases in Lagos and give them some real good brotherly hospitality in your house. Don't just get me mad this afternoon!

I can't believe I ever allowed myself hope that Nigerians can ever change their mentality.

*Leaves thread.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: A nigerian saying this? Like seriously. Even a sinking economy n nigerians are coming there like Muslims going to Mecca. I wonder wat would've happened if Ghana economy's wasn't sinking.
fact is:Nigerian population is large so they will continue migrating. How do you explain China that has the highest emigration rate? Angola alone has over 450thousand Chinese living there o: we are are not talking about the rest of the world,..so tell me Mr Burnt-gaynian .is Chiana's economy in a mess? Thank you god that we are coming to Gayna. Scumbag.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Patrick did not spend time in Ghana. In your self-denial, try not to add blatant lies to it, it makes the cure a whole lot worse.
So you are pissed off because I'm trying to wake you up to reality?
Sorry. I still remain a lemon all the same.

http://mashable.com/2014/07/28/ebola-patrick-sawyer-plane/

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/nigerian-nurse-who-treated-american-patrick-sawyer-dies-ebola-n173786

@ bolded. amusing

in any case i asked you a very simple question young lady, stop ranting and raving, who cares whether you remain a lemon or a buffoon?

what should the Nigerian Government have done and how would the ghanains have done any different?

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

just listen to yourself.
*mimics him* "but because of our hospitality" Hospitality kwa? When there is ebola ravaging his country? And you think that your hospitality would save you from contracting the disease? Oya go and take one or two of the confirmed ebola cases in Lagos and give them some real good brotherly hospitality in your house. Don't just get me mad this afternoon!

I can't believe I ever allowed myself hope that Nigerians can ever change their mentality.

*Leaves thread.

why are you so mentally slow??

the man got sick on the plane en route to Nigeria. it was the responsiblity of first the Liberian government to prevent him from getting on the plane, then ghanaians and eventually the togolese to prevent him from continuing his flight. the only government which has acted responsibly in this crisis is the nigerian government and for that we were rewarded, literally, with piss.

sweetie you're really a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by lorRhyMeZ: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

just listen to yourself.

*Leaves thread.

Are u sure u aint on your period? Cos ur lack of depth in thought is rather alarming...the man was entering Nigeria as an American coming for a world conference...add 2 to 2,for him to have being allowed to board a plane means he was given d all clear from Liberia..if Liberia had even given a fore warning to Nigeria that a person suspected to have d disease is headed our direction,u think our ER wouldn't have kitted themselves up? How were d nurses n doctors supposed to know he had ebola without testing him when his point of departure didn't gv a fore warning? I think it shud b kudos to Nigeria for being able to contain d virus spread they way they have u Bloody Ninny with Attitude!!!

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nobleval: fact is:Nigerian population is large so they will continue migrating. How do you explain China that has the highest emigration rate? Angola alone has over 450thousand Chinese living there o: we are are not talking about the rest of the world,..so tell me Mr Burnt-gaynian .is Chiana's economy in a mess? Thank you god that we are coming to Gayna. Scumbag.
.MUMUGERIANS AND FOOLISHNESS. SMH.UGLY CREATURES WITH UGLY FACEs AND DEAD BRAINS.NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME OUT OF THAT USELESS COUNTRY AS LONG AS THESE CURRENT GENERATION OF FOOLS AND RETARDS EXISTs IN THAT ZOO.Mumugerians shouldn't be even talkin of burnt people because u people are nt jxt burnt but ugly n scary aswell.Too many retards in mumugeria why wont there b many problems too.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by lorRhyMeZ: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

just listen to yourself.

*Leaves thread.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by lorRhyMeZ: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: yeah!most of you hate to hear the truth

What exactly is that truth?
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: Correction. Sawyerr's plane landed in Accra. he remained on board . he only got down in Lome, to board another flight to lagos. the only time he spent in Ghana was on board the aircraft that brought him from liberia.

young man please be reasonable na..... if he got sick on the plane it means he was in the infectuous stage already which means other passengers who disembarked in ghana could have carried it in with them no?

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OluOlaBlitz(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Honestly, I've always associated that "my neighbour may die, I don't care" attitude with Ghana. Well, it is not their fault, it is our irresponsible leaders that sold us for six kobo.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by donodion(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
pheesayor: check this out

Announcement
The attention of the general public is drawn to the recent cases of the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) that were detected in Lagos. As part of the Federal and State governments’ plan to protect its citizens from infection, a robust containment strategy has been developed to be implemented at all levels. To ensure the effectiveness of the response strategy, volunteers are being deployed to support several areas of work. While volunteering is usually done as a means of giving back to society, the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Lagos State Government have partnered to make available some compensation packages as a means of demonstrating our gratitude for your selfless services. The hazardous jobs will have hazard packages that include life insurance.
If you are a graduate and would like to volunteer, please come daily from 9am Monday 11th August 2014 to the Conference Hall of Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital in Yaba with the following:
1. A form of identification (e.g. Driver’s license or passport)
2. Two Passport size pictures
3. Three References
4. Copy of Educational Certification
5. Evidence of previous experience
The various areas for which volunteers are needed are as follows:
1. Health Screening
2. Community Mobilization
3. Administrative Support
4. Clinical Management
5. Contact Tracing
6. Infection Prevention and Control
We are counting on you our brothers and sisters to support this cause; because without you, we cannot contain this disease in Nigeria. Please come out and join hands with us to prevent a national outbreak of this disease.
VOLUNTEERS APPLICATION FORM
DATE: ……………………….
…………………………………………………………………………………
FIRST NAME MIDDLE SURNAME
CONTACT ADDRESS: ……………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
TEL. NO: ……………………………………
EMAIL: …………………………………
QUALIFICATION:……………………………………………………………
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: ………………………………………………….………..
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: ………………………………………………..
AREA OF INTEREST FOR VOLUNTEERING:
- Health Screening …………… Community Mobilization:............. …………..
- .Administrative Support : ………….Clinical Management: ……………….
- Contact Tracing: ……………… Infection Prevention and Cotnrol…….
NAME OF NEXT OF KIN: …………………………………………………………….
ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN: …………………………………………………………
TELEPHONE NUMBER OF NEXT OF KIN: ………………………………………….
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT (IF ANY): ……………………………………………….…
………………………………………………………………………………………………
REQUIREMENTS:
GENERAL:
• Good communication and time management skills
• Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in an international and multicultural environment.
• Good judgment, initiative, high sense of responsibility and organization skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under and manage stress.
• Ability to conduct training
• Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness
SPECIFICS:
- For general health screening and community mobilization, the following are sought:
o Diploma (OND, HND etc)
o Degree/Certification in relevant field
- For specialized areas, the following are sought:
o MPH
o Laboratory specialization
o Nursing degree or
o MBBS
o MBBS with MPH, or
o Infectious disease specialization
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION:
- A form of identification (eg Driver’s license or passport)
- 2 Passport size pictures
- 3 References
- Copy of Educational Certification
- Evidence of previous experience
ANNOUNCER
DR. JIDE IDRIS
HON. COMMISSIONER FOR HEALTH
LAGOS STATE.

https://www.facebook.com/followlasg/posts/782534051767863

thumbs up to you and the good man volunteering. Lagos state government is indeed a pacesetter.
We no dey even hear khaki man Adams declare whatever plans he has for Edo state.Dem own na just re-election. Mtschewwww
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
And dis peanut brain aka teamnumbskull just started the e-war;okk;lets get it started;ODE;comparing gaynians to 9ja..grow up f00l..You are either in a state of delusion, or live around idio*ts,
Sweetlemon: Ghana is not Nigeria. Ghanians have been careful and watchful right from the time the recent outbreak started.

Ghana is closer to affected countries yet they still don't have it. Do you think it's magic? sheer luck or the grace of God?

No!

Every single Ghanian has been careful. The Government has been on 24/7 alert while the citizens have been taking all necessary precautions.

But here in Nigeria. Mbanu. If we are not making up conspiracy theories about America trying to wipe out Africa, we are blaming enemies in the village or waiting for the government to come and teach us basic hygiene. Do you know some people still think ebola is a hoax?? Some believe that ebola cannot get to them no matter what. They have this "nothing dey happen" mentality. Some are confident that covering themselves with the blood of Jesus without taking other necessary precautions is ok for them.
As for the States and especially federal governments, na only God go deal with dem.

Nigeria sha!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: in your stvpid myopic mind you wrote something sensible,huh? since when did nigeria supply Ghana with electrcity? I guess you are talking about the natural gas your country supplies to Ghana? well, I guess you want to say nigeria supplies gas to America, Italy, Korea and all the other countries that buy natural gas from your country,huh? you dont even know the difference between natural gas and electricity? what a pity tongue how many megawatts of electricity is nigerian supplying to Ghana per day?

talking about cars, I am yet to see any car made in your country in Ghana. I live in Accra.

na wetin una take dey make car sef? na generator? fuckeduppedness!

inferiority complex is a serious case worst than ebola.
exporting electricity n exportng gas are two diffrnt thng.
i now believe u guys are being overhyped since u cant differentiate btw common electricity n gas. i wont curse of descend on u cos even d fone u r using will pity u.
once again im yet to see a better n gigantic ghana supply nIGERIA WITH electricity since its our biggest problem n ghana has conquered energy sector.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
And where is this charcoal coated ape coming from?senseless deluded discombobulated gaynian..I hate gaynians!!bunch of wretc.hed mofos!!! INSTEAD OF I GO SEE GAYNAIANS AS MY BROTHERS.I RATHER GO SLEEP NEAR CROCODILE
NITROGENN: .MUMUGERIANS AND FOOLISHNESS. SMH.UGLY CREATURES WITH UGLY FACEs AND DEAD BRAINS.NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME OUT OF THAT USELESS COUNTRY AS LONG AS THESE CURRENT GENERATION OF FOOLS AND RETARDS EXISTs IN THAT ZOO.Mumugerians shouldn't be even talkin of burnt people because u people are nt jxt burnt but ugly n scary aswell.Too many retards in mumugeria why wont there b many problems too.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OluOlaBlitz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
How come Ghana felt free to send delegates to Nigeria when the Nnewi autoyard starts churning out automobiles. But when a critical case like Ebola came up they close shop and kept their medical personnels (that could have been of help) away.
What does that say about their attitude?
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
poiZon:

inferiority complex is a serious case worst than ebola.
exporting electricity n exportng gas are two diffrnt thng.
i now believe u guys are being overhyped since u cant differentiate btw common electricity n gas. i wont curse of descend on u cos even d fone u r using will pity u.
once again im yet to see a better n gigantic ghana supply nIGERIA WITH electricity since its our biggest problem n ghana has conquered energy sector.
ghana has an installed power facility of 2100MW, which can't serve lagos. the issue of ghana exporting electricity to nigeria is out of it, nigeria has an installed facility of 6000MW, electricity is still a problem in nigeria.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by V0lv0(f): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
360command: you do not know what is happening on the other side(ghana). They(Ghanaians) are happy that Nigeria has recorded ebola case in Nigeria. They are not considering the fact that it was a liberian that brought it to Nigeria. I smell school is about to resume and I know they are like 'this Nigerians would bring Ebola to Ghana'.
you are a fktard of the highest order. Just because you have immersed hatred for Ghana and Ghanaians it does not mean we feel the same way. Why would any one wish someone to have ebola and die? You do know there are many Nigerians in Ghana too so if Ghana gets it then those in Ghana will suffer too and it could easily spread further out. Please get over yourself.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nevahateme(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
#unm
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 360command: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
V0lv0: you are a fktard of the highest order. Just because you have immersed hatred for Ghana and Ghanaians it does not mean we feel the same way. Why would any one wish someone to have ebola and die? You do know there are many Nigerians in Ghana too so if Ghana gets it then those in Ghana will suffer too and it could easily spread further out. Please get over yourself.
Odor(chalei) ye wu , adei ? Me ya di3 (forgive my spelling)

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by niceeric(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon: Ghana is not Nigeria. Ghanians have been careful and watchful right from the time the recent outbreak started.

Ghana is closer to affected countries yet they still don't have it. Do you think it's magic? sheer luck or the grace of God?

No!

Every single Ghanian has been careful. The Government has been on 24/7 alert while the citizens have been taking all necessary precautions.

But here in Nigeria. Mbanu. If we are not making up conspiracy theories about America trying to wipe out Africa, we are blaming enemies in the village or waiting for the government to come and teach us basic hygiene. Do you know some people still think ebola is a hoax?? Some believe that ebola cannot get to them no matter what. They have this "nothing dey happen" mentality. Some are confident that covering themselves with the blood of Jesus without taking other necessary precautions is ok for them.
As for the States and especially federal governments, na only God go deal with dem.

Nigeria sha!
*yawns*......

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by V0lv0(f): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
360command: Odor(chalei) ye wu , adei ? Me ya di3 (forgive my spelling were wrong)
cheesy lol you have tried
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Ashantiking: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
360command: you do not know what is happening on the other side(ghana). They(Ghanaians) are happy that Nigeria has recorded ebola case in Nigeria. They are not considering the fact that it was a liberian that brought it to Nigeria. I smell school is about to resume and I know they are like 'this Nigerians would bring Ebola to Ghana'.

Why should any Ghanaian be happy that Nigeria has recorded ebola. Nigeria is the least country I would want to have ebola, because relation between the two countries and the amount of people that commute from the two countries. No Ghanaian should be happy that the virus is in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Ashantiking: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Krasid: Even if Ebola is in Ghana, they will conceal it without letting the whole world know unlike Nigeria that tends to blow things out of proportion.

But Ghana was the first country between Ghana and Nigeria bring out a suspected patient. It just happens that the results has been negative. If they were trying to conceal it then why bring suspected cases. Makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by declaro(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
1stola:
I'm a Nigerian and a Medical Practitioner (Laboratory
Technologist)
and, I am still willing to help... I have written to many top
government health agencies through their website and still
waiting on their response.
I will really love to work with anyone or group working on any
medication for preventions or cure of the diseases or to help
take care of Ebola patients.
I wouldn't mind to travel to any African country where the
disease has killed lots of people.
#This is not a public stunt!
I just want to contribute my quarter in order to curtail this
'epidermic'
#Somebody just have to do something before this thing gets
out of hands
I'm currently working in a private research laboratory and, I'll
just love to volunteer.
Should anyone here have any information or link, please help!
I'm also currently doing a research on how prevent the spread
and possibly, to find a the remedy for the disease.
Please, who knows how I can go about it?

my link
https://www.nairaland.com/1847993/love-volunteer-take-care-
ebola

I have no contact but may God bless you and your family thousands times. Please always remember to protect yourself and your family. May God also protect you from contacting EVD. Thanks

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: And where is this charcoal coated ape coming from?senseless deluded discombobulated gaynian..I hate gaynians!!bunch of wretc.hed mofos!!! INSTEAD OF I GO SEE GAYNAIANS AS MY BROTHERS.I RATHER GO SLEEP NEAR CROCODILE
Mumu..U go see who as ur brother? u dey craze.Your brothers are boko haram.Mumu.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 1stola: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
declaro:

I have no contact but may God bless you and your family thousands times. Please always remember to protect yourself and your family. May God also protect you from contacting EVD. Thanks
oh thanks so much too dearie!
May God bless u too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Postpone Your Deaths Till Our Strike Is Over-mortuary Staff Union Tells Ghanains / Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery / Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.