Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister (20943 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Go to hell you frustrated mugger! Who employs gaynaians after graduation? Glo, coscharis, dangote, etc.
Now go and get yourself drunk with dog urine.As far as I'm concerned, you are a historical entity,..Bastard child of a goat.. Evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are.
NITROGENN: Try to feed the over 70% poverty stinking fools in that zoo before u talk trash.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: Go to hell you frustrated mugger! Who employs gaynaians after graduation? Glo, coscharis, dangote, etc.
Now go and get yourself drunk with dog urine.As far as I'm concerned, you are a historical entity,..Bastard child of a goat.. Evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are.
Hahahaha What's glo? The network that ma dog wont even use.? You must be crazy.And who is DAN-goat? The name of your house boy?

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte: javascript:void(0);
Dangote is richer than ghana, yet his businesses are still situated there..it is still part of the humanitarian supports, from a nigerian.

dangote is richer than Ghana? and yet 90% of you suffering apes survive on less than $2 a day? dangote is richer than Ghana and yet life expectancy in your maggot-infected sh1thole is a miserable 52 years? hahahaha dangote is richer than Ghana and yet 80% of your thieving and violence-prone youths are jobless? dangote is richer than Ghana and yet kidnapping and pr0stitution are the largest source of employment in your dustbin country? dangite is richer than Ghana and yet your fellow shitnigerians eat from the dustbin? dangote is richer than Ghana and yet your country cannot supply common electricity to its impoverished and clueless citizens? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dangote is richer than Ghana and yet your cursed country is ruled by boko haram, militants, armed robbers, ritualists etc etc etc etc etc etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see what smoking pawpaw leaves can cause grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: Go to hell you frustrated mugger! Who employs gaynaians after grjavascript:void(0);aduation? Glo, coscharis, dangote, etc.

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by RoyalPearl(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wale112: Without a Ghanaian there is no plan!

Without a Ghanaian there is no Chance!!

Ghanaian Rule now!!

Time to put on my Kente and get a big drum and BEAT this region back in shape!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Leadership cannot be taught in school it comes naturally!

Ghanaian rule NOW!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Give us Ghanaian rule now or there is nothing worth living for!

Dignity must return and only a Ghanaian can bring that!

Ghanaian rule now!!!!!

grin grin
smooth criminal is this you?

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sing to ur fellow blackies.. cheesy wretc.hed f00ls..waste of ovum, space and oxygen. calling you a pig is disrespect to pigs world wide. calling you a world renowned dumb, is just for the case of lack of a proper adjective to quantify your gigantic stupidity that makes all world highest summit look like dwarfs.
SantaMafia:

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: Hahahaha What's glo? The network that ma dog wont even use.? You must be crazy.And who is DAN-goat? The name of your house boy?
animal the more you try hard to sound intelligent, the more you expose your gross stupidity and illiteracy.top spamming my mentions with your stupidity. or I invoke amadioha to inflict you with bubonic plague, elephantiasis of the balls and prostrate cancer.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OluOlaBlitz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yet when a problem occurs in west Africa it is Ghana that most countries seek refuge. Ghana is where most west Africans send their kids for education. Ghana is where most west african send their people for healthcare. Ghana has done and continues to do a lot for west Africa just because we don't beat our chest and boost of what we have done like Nigeria doesn't mean we don't care.
1. The aids metted out by Nigeria far exceeds that of Ghana and I am not beating my chest about it, only laying out facts. Nigeria is not called "African big brothers" for nothing.
2. Citizens of other countries who sends their wards to Ghana schools pay for the services rendered, it is not free.
3. I would consider Ghana's first reaction to news of the virus in Nigeria as a understandable classic panic reaction to such a critical situation. But after the panic, should there not be solidarity in the fighting of the scourge.
We have other countries sending medical experts to help, where are Ghana's volunteers? Where is our beloved West Africa brothers? Or is it solely our battle now?
4. It is in times of needs you know a true brother. If a brotherly love is professed, then it should equally be shown.
5. The news that Ebola is not in Ghana is a brilliant one, but a news that two great African neighbours and brothers join hands together to avert a dangerous situation will be a more brilliant one.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: Sing to ur fellow blackies.. cheesy wretc.hed f00ls..waste of ovum, space and oxygen. calling you a pig is disrespect to pigs world wide. calling you a world renowned dumb, is just for the case of lack of a proper adjective to quantify your gigantic stupidity that makes all world highest summit look like dwarfs.

hahahaha frustrated ape! your clueless moodafaking federal govt just confirmed the 10th ebola case in shitnigeria. chei, I need to bring some trucks of salt and bitter cola to the sh1thole asap grin. heard they are busy bathing/drinking salt water to cure ebola. grin grin the more they drink that sh1t the more the virus increases grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1852645/fg-confirms-10th-ebola-case grin

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Stale.. undecided I will still ask you bro;,what hav u done wit the möney u got 4m cocoa,gold, and the rest of ya resources?the more you try hard to sound intelligent, the more you expose your gross stupidity and illiteracy.nigeria has so many scientists
nigeria has many writers the best known african writers
the best comedians
the best entertainers
we long road network
some people say the roads are bad but people run 180km on it
if it were that bad 180km/hr wouldnt have been possible
we have one of the tree skylines in africa
talking about democracy we have had cases where incumbents have been thrown out of office
through elections
people say there is no light but there is no time we dont have light in our business places
we are hard working people
we have the best movie industry in africa
i can go on and on but let me stop here
SantaMafia:

hahahaha frustrated ape! your clueless moodafaking federal govt just confirmed the 10th ebola case in shitnigeria. chei, I need to bring some trucks of salt and bitter cola to the sh1thole asap grin. heard they are busy bathing/drinking salt water to cure ebola. grin grin the more they drink that sh1t the more the virus increases grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1852645/fg-confirms-10th-ebola-case grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
OluOlaBlitz:
1. The aids metted out by Nigeria far exceeds that of Ghana and I am not beating my chest about it, only laying out facts. Nigeria is not called "African big brothers" for nothing.
2. Citizens of other countries who sends their wards to Ghana schools pay for the services rendered, it is not free.
3. I would consider Ghana's first reaction to news of the virus in Nigeria as a understandable classic panic reaction to such a critical situation. But after the panic, should there not be solidarity in the fighting of the scourge.
We have other countries sending medical experts to help, where are Ghana's volunteers? Where is our beloved West Africa brothers? Or is it solely our battle now?
4. It is in times of needs you know a true brother. If a brotherly love is professed, then it should equally be shown.
5. The news that Ebola is not in Ghana is a brilliant one, but a news that two great African neighbours and brothers join hands together to avert a dangerous situation will be a more brilliant one.

true brother? drink more salt water. grin it will cure your ebola grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Ashantiking: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
OluOlaBlitz:

Did Nigeria send doctors to Liberia, guinea or Sierra Leone I think not. If Ghana decides to send doctors, they should send them to Liberia and other small countries because they need more help than Nigeria. First Nigeria has enough doctors to battle the disease and second the disease is not as widespread in Nigeria like the other three countries.

Nigeria send aids, Ghana also aids but Nigeria sends more because they have more. Ghana on the other hand allow refugees in their country. There are more Ivorians, Liberians, Nigerians, Guineans, and other west african countries in Ghana than any other country.

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by chinex276(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
1stola:
I'm a Nigerian and a Medical Practitioner (Laboratory
Technologist)
and, I am still willing to help... I have written to many top
government health agencies through their website and still
waiting on their response.
I will really love to work with anyone or group working on any
medication for preventions or cure of the diseases or to help
take care of Ebola patients.
I wouldn't mind to travel to any African country where the
disease has killed lots of people.
#This is not a public stunt!
I just want to contribute my quarter in order to curtail this
'epidermic'
#Somebody just have to do something before this thing gets
out of hands
I'm currently working in a private research laboratory and, I'll
just love to volunteer.
Should anyone here have any information or link, please help!
I'm also currently doing a research on how prevent the spread
and possibly, to find a the remedy for the disease.
Please, who knows how I can go about it?

my link
https://www.nairaland.com/1847993/love-volunteer-take-care-
ebola
#PASSION!!
May d Lord Help u

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
the only thing shitnigeria has in abundance is sick deluded goats grin not surprising seeing that your country is a zoo grin all nigerians are comedians,huh? talking about roads in your country, I guess you meant the ones below,huh grin grin grin grin grin

tsolz84: Stale.. undecided I will still ask you bro;,what hav u done wit the möney u got 4m cocoa,gold, and the rest of ya resources?the more you try hard to sound intelligent, the more you expose your gross stupidity and illiteracy.nigeria has so many scientists
nigeria has many writers the best known african writers
the best comedians
the best entertainers
we long road network
some people say the roads are bad but people run 180km on it
if it were that bad 180km/hr wouldnt have been possible
we have one of the tree skylines in africa
talking about democracy we have had cases where incumbents have been thrown out of office
through elections
people say there is no light but there is no time we dont have light in our business places
we are hard working people
we have the best movie industry in africa
i can go on and on but let me stop here

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by rastamouse: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
OluOlaBlitz:

Thanks bro. GOD will bless you
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OluOlaBlitz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: true brother? drink more salt water. grin it will cure your ebola grin
Please stay out of the discussion of two reasonable and sane adults. Ashantiking is making some sense while you are just loving the sound of your voice. Respect yourself, moreover if you are reasonable, you wouldn't wish a dreadful thing like the virus on a human like you.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Romanticboy1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Am really disappointed in us Nigerians...with what i have seen so far...we're too proud,arrogant and allergic to change...
Instead of us to learn from Ghana and work together better than ever,,hands in hands to tackle this problem and prevent it from expanding...we choose to sit down,,throw tantrums at our neighbours and Government...
We forgot too soon that change begins with us(You and I)...
My people....lets change...lets use our sense for once...lets open our eyes and see beyond insults,jealousy and hatred for neighbours and govt.,..
I dun Talk my own oo.
#peace

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OluOlaBlitz(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ashantiking:

Did Nigeria send doctors to Liberia, guinea or Sierra Leone I think not. If Ghana decides to send doctors, they should send them to Liberia and other small countries because they need more help than Nigeria. First Nigeria has enough doctors to battle the disease and second the disease is not as widespread in Nigeria like the other three countries.

Nigeria send aids, Ghana also aids but Nigeria sends more because they have more. Ghana on the other hand allow refugees in their country. There are more Ivorians, Liberians, Nigerians, Guineans, and other west african countries in Ghana than any other country.
Nigeria may not have sent doctors but she aided in other ways (financially, for one). The vibes emanating from Ghana, especially from her health minister does not paint the country as charitable at all.
It actually sounds like "As long as Ghana is okay" to me. I don't know what it sounds like to you.
Moreover, why didn't those volunteers reason that Nigeria has enough doctors?
There was not a show of solidarity from Ghana at all
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Dreyl(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon: Ghana is not Nigeria. Ghanians have been careful and watchful right from the time the recent outbreak started.

Ghana is closer to affected countries yet they still don't have it. Do you think it's magic? sheer luck or the grace of God?

No!

Every single Ghanian has been careful. The Government has been on 24/7 alert while the citizens have been taking all necessary precautions.

But here in Nigeria. Mbanu. If we are not making up conspiracy theories about America trying to wipe out Africa, we are blaming enemies in the village or waiting for the government to come and teach us basic hygiene. Do you know some people still think ebola is a hoax?? Some believe that ebola cannot get to them no matter what. They have this "nothing dey happen" mentality. Some are confident that covering themselves with the blood of Jesus without taking other necessary precautions is ok for them.
As for the States and especially federal governments, na only God go deal with dem.

Nigeria sha!
Spot on!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iamord(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ghana's Ebola strategy: 3 isolation
centres to be ready in two weeks
Ghana’s Minister of Health, Dr Kweku
Agyemang-Mensah, says three Ebola
isolation centres for the entire country will
be completed in two weeks.
The isolation centres are part of strategies
government has put in place to fight the
Ebola scourge that has hit West Africa
since March this year.
The centres are expected to be fitted with
technical and personal protection
equipment to deal with the situation in the
instance of an outbreak.
Also, government has resolved to improve
medical screening at the country’s points
of entry.
These came to light after a closed-door
inter-ministerial crunch meeting of the
Health, Interior, Communication, Defence
and Local Government ministries Monday
at the Flagstaff House in Accra.
“We also reviewed the work done so far
and we are convinced that we’ve
managed to do a lot of work to strengthen
the surveillance system. At the moment
what we need to do is to make sure that
the frontline workers are trained and well
equipped," the Health Minister told Joy
News.
He also acknowledged the need to bring
agencies such as the Ghana Medical
Association (GMA) and the Ghana
Registered Nurses Association (GRNA) on
board to fight the deadly disease that has
claimed more than 900 lives in the West
African sub-region.
Dr Agyemang-Mensah said they also
resolved at the meeting to decentralise
efforts to fight the disease across all ten
regions.
He noted that the decentralisation process
is important “so that the inter-ministerial
committee will be duplicated at the
regional level and also at the district level
so that we have all these players working
together in concert to make sure that we
are able to take measures to control this
Ebola.”
All of these efforts, according to the
Minister, will be guided by the World
Health Organisation (WHO), during
periodic assessments.
The Minister also revealed simulation
exercises will be conducted in the coming
days to test the readiness of specially
trained doctors.
The simulation exercises are expected to
bridge gaps that may be inherent in the
country’s Ebola fighting strategies.
Head of the Disease Surveillance
Department of the GHS, Dr Badu Sarkodie,
who was part of the meeting, also told the
media that as part of the Ebola strategies,
the country has been divided in to three
zones – northern, central and southern
zones.
The three isolation centres will cater for
each of these zones.
Meanwhile, the Noguchi Memorial Institute
for Medical Research has called for calm
amid growing misconceptions about Ebola
virus and fears of a possible outbreak in
the country.
There have been a number of tests at the
institute over cases suspected to be Ebola,
but they have all proven negative. The
Institute recently confirmed the tests
conducted for blood samples of four
persons feared to have contracted Ebola
have proved negative.
The Director of Noguchi, Professor Kojo
Koram in an interview with Joy News’
Francisca Kakra Forson called for more
education for the public and health
workers.
"Especially the health workers, we need to
douse the panic a bit," he said.
Ebola causes fever, vomiting, bleeding
and diarrhoea.
A highly contagious disease, it kills up to
90 percent of those it infects; it is
transmitted through contact with blood or
other fluids of infected persons.
There are fears Ghana's health system is
not equipped to handle a possible
outbreak. Some doctors have confessed
they will run away from Ebola patients due
to non-availability of protective
equipment.
Source: myjoyonline.com

For those that are thinking ghana is not doing anything and leaving in self denial

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
OluOlaBlitz:
Nigeria may not have sent doctors but she aided in other ways (financially, for one). The vibes emanating from Ghana, especially from her health minister does not paint the country as charitable at all.
It actually sounds like "As long as Ghana is okay" to me. I don't know what it sounds like to you.
Moreover, why didn't those volunteers reason that Nigeria has enough doctors?
There was not a show of solidarity from Ghana at all
funny guy. what do you expect Ghana to do? the last time Ghana offered to send troops to help in dealing with boko haram, was that offer nor greeted with insults on this same sh1tty forum? abeg comot for road o jare! continue drinking your salt water and eating your bitter cola grin it might just work for you MUMUs grin arrant crap!

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Romanticboy1: Am really disappointed in us Nigerians...with what i have seen so far...we're too proud,arrogant and allergic to change...
Instead of us to learn from Ghana and work together better than ever,,hands in hands to tackle this problem and prevent it from expanding...we choose to sit down,,throw tantrums at our neighbours and Government...
We forgot too soon that change begins with us(You and I)...
My people....lets change...lets use our sense for once...lets open our eyes and see beyond insults,jealousy and hatred for neighbours and govt.,..
I dun Talk my own oo.
#peace
Really? didn't know there were still some sensible nigerians alive grin

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
MillionDollars:
space keeper!! ''.mhy''
grin grin grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Kelewele(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Haha!This wretched sons of boko still can't fathom why Ghana hasnt recorded any case of ebola, yet forget that their stinking dustbin is being raided by same virus.Before these senseless bakasi m0r0ns will realise their Godforsaken dustbin will be history thanks to hatred.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iconize(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: Really? didn't know there were still some sensible nigerians alive grin

Noise making sissy come back to this thread www.nairaland.com/1829894/two-nigerians-arrested-ghana-joining
Because I'm not yet done with you.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iconize(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kelewele: Haha!This wretched sons of boko still can't fathom why Ghana hasnt recorded any case of ebola, yet forget that their stinking dustbin is being raided by same virus.Before these senseless bakasi m0r0ns will realise their Godforsaken dustbin will be history thanks to hatred.

Another sissy who Usain bolted after receiving a welcome party death blow.

Bunch of Ben johnsons! grin grin

Otumfour my niggur I see you! cheesy grin You've been avoiding "our" thread, why?
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iconize(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84:
Go to hell you frustrated mugger! Who employs gaynaians after graduation? Glo, coscharis, dangote, etc.
Now go and get yourself drunk with dog urine As far as I'm concerned, you are a historical entity,..Bastard child of a goat.. Evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are.

Is this how you operate?
You sure know what I mean.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Kelewele(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
iconize:

Another sissy who Usain bolted after receiving a welcome party death blow.

Bunch of Ben johnsons! grin grin

Otumfour my niggur I see you! cheesy grin You've been avoiding "our" thread, why?
My donkey,how far?It seems you've been awaiting my presence on this shitty forum all this while.You are truely a loyal donkey.I look forward to having a kingly ride from you.Yours ever, emperor KELEWELE

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iconize(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kelewele:
My donkey,how far?It seems you've been [s]awaiting my presence on this shitty forum all[/s] [s]this while.You are truely a loyal donkey.I look[/s] [s]forward to having a kingly ride from you.[/s]
Yours ever, emperor KELEWELE

Cowardly rants. You're king kong, I accept but just come back to the thread.

Even cowards marvel at your cowardice. grin

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by otumfour(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
Charcants bragging and posing untop nothing for ages now....your bragging right ends in our dustbin..ask your ancestors.

grin grin grin grin grin

Hey tonylyte the Nigerian goat, hafa na cheesy

Remember this pic of u and ur broda?

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Mbilla(m): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yet when a problem occurs in west Africa it is Ghana that most countries seek refuge. Ghana is where most west Africans send their kids for education. Ghana is where most west african send their people for healthcare. Ghana has done and continues to do a lot for west Africa just because we don't beat our chest and boost of what we have done like Nigeria doesn't mean we don't care.
shut up u f.o.o.l! How many universities do u have in ghana to contain 5% of Nigeria students talkless of whole West africa.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Mbilla(m): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2014
Ashantiking:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery / FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes / Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.