Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister (20924 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Ashantiking: 1:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Mbilla: shut up u f.o.o.l! How many universities do u have in ghana to contain 5% of Nigeria students talkless of whole West africa.

Well it's about quality, Ghana have at least enough universities to cater for its citizens. That's what we are talking about. I am a change man so I will not insult you for insulting me.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by joywendy(f): 2:41am On Aug 12, 2014
okay oh

it will do them like film trick
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:52am On Aug 12, 2014
Experimental Ebola Drug (ZMapp) On Its Way To Liberia

https://www.nairaland.com/1853624/experimental-ebola-drug-zmapp-way#25409358
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iamord(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Ashantiking:

Well it's about quality, Ghana have at least enough universities to cater for its citizens. That's what we are talking about. I am a change man so I will not insult you for insulting me.
Very matured. Don't say much

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Mbilla(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2014
Ashantiking:

quality by mouth! names the product of Ghana glorified primary schools u called universities that are excelling in the world? Nigeria Universities produce the like of Chinue Achebe - The father of Africa literature. Wole Soyeka - The first African to won NOBEL PRIZE AWARD. Emeka Anyao
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iamord(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2014
Mbilla: quality by mouth! names the product of Ghana glorified primary schools u called universities that are excelling in the world? Nigeria Universities produce the like of Chinue Achebe - The father of Africa literature. Wole Soyeka - The first African to won NOBEL PRIZE AWARD. Emeka Anyao

I will just take it that u have little in your brain..else you won't post such.. Your english is even nothing to write home about .. Smh

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by chibuzz89: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2014
how will u guys be replying all this ghanians....this is the biggest joke...comparing nigeria to ghana...una get time ooh...my ghanian frnds..u had better be checking cnn to celebrate when IMF finally agrees to loan your country money just to save ur crumbling economy..youre here comparing youself to nigeria...just 5years ago..world bank decided to clear all the debts you guys owe..and here u guys are seeking another loan..@ the concluded USAfrica summit..investors are scared to invest in ghana cos of your economy...a country that is always in debt...you have a lot to worry than comparing yourself to nigeria which is so unreasonable...for you information....ghanian president prefers to record an ebola case so as to get aids from WHO and usa cos that's the only way to sustain your dying economy...please Nigerians here...we have a lot to worry about not ghana...only it's citizen who live on denial comes to NL to brag....that doesn't make you a good ambassador...just keep fasting and praying IMF grants the loan ontime cos soon you guys will work and have no salaries....goodluck in you fight for independency
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by AzontoGhost(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2014
NITROGENN: GOD go punish your entire useless family .You will meet your untimely death soon.Boko haram go eradicate ur family soon.GOD GO PUNISH UR entire GENERATION TO COME.You go die unexpectedly.FOOLISH STUPID FOOL FROM USELESS FAMILY.ALL YOUR USELESS FAMILY MEMBERS WILL DIE SOON.KWASIA GYIMII.UGLY CHARCOAL-LIKE STINKING FOOLS.BOKO HARAM GO KILL ALL THE FOOLISH PEOPLE IN THAT COUNTRY LEAVING ONLY CHRISTIANS.APE FROM A WHOR.E MUMU mum N DOG DAD.USELESS APE...

MUMUGERIANS ARE DAMN UGLY, SCARY N BURNT CHARCOAL-LIKE FOOLS...........ugly things.
Nitro,the "curses" you have invoked on your neighbor is too much and very serious. Remember this is just a public forum and not all people and their posts must be taken to the heart. kae s3 sasa bonsam doesnt care even If you are joking with your words. Pls reverse your mouth sha!!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iamord(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2014
chibuzz89: how will u guys be replying all this ghanians....this is the biggest joke...comparing nigeria to ghana...una get time ooh...my ghanian frnds..u had better be checking cnn to celebrate when IMF finally agrees to loan your country money just to save ur crumbling economy..youre here comparing youself to nigeria...just 5years ago..world bank decided to clear all the debts you guys owe..and here u guys are seeking another loan..@ the concluded USAfrica summit..investors are scared to invest in ghana cos of your economy...a country that is always in debt...you have a lot to worry than comparing yourself to nigeria which is so unreasonable...for you information....ghanian president prefers to record an ebola case so as to get aids from WHO and usa cos that's the only way to sustain your dying economy...please Nigerians here...we have a lot to worry about not ghana...only it's citizen who live on denial comes to NL to brag....that doesn't make you a good ambassador...just keep fasting and praying IMF grants the loan ontime cos soon you guys will work and have no salaries....goodluck in you fight for independency

Mr man.. I have been on the sidelines for a while but I am moved to reply this your post.. Your talk is filled with so much hate and envy.. Its glaring to see. What's the title of this topic ! “No ebola in ghana” does it pain you this much that the virus you have been expecting to ravage ghana has proved negative once again?? So since you can't make fun of them on that part.. the best thing you can do is to pick on the country.. How childish of you.. Why all this hate..? You think that because you have seen some ghanaians that talk off key on a level of which you know you can counter you can start spilling shit.. You and the likes of many on here are just so arrogant with no atom of sense. With all the silly noise you making is nigeria not ravaged with property.. Insecurity and high level corruption and mismanagement that is even affecting the sub region?? Is the state of you educational system not collapsing.. Go look @ your waec results.. You ignorant and arrogant foools come up here beating your chest as the giant of africa.. But you don't have the mantle of leadership in u.. Nigeria is loosing its respect in the international community by the day.. And u come here with your arrogant empty brain to talk rubbish..You forget that when nigeria fought war the best place your leaders could dialogue was aburi in ghana, there are two countries before nigeria.. They could have as well ran there to hold their meetings.. Nigerian Asylum seekers always found a home in ghana .. Your top military leaders had trainings in ghana.. There is a strong nigeria community in ghana. That they are e ven considered part of the people..Today you have a lot of nigerians doing biz in ghana .you forget that as the economy goes down. Their biz will be affected.. and u open your mouth to spill all this bs.. You are exhibiting the qualities of a blind witch if u don't know..
A lot of you don't read ! Just come with your arrogance as the order of the day.. You better respect yourself..

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iamord(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2014
AzontoGhost:
Nitro,the "curses" you have invoked on your neighbor is too much and very serious. Remember this is just a public forum and not all people and their posts must be taken to the heart. kae s3 sasa bonsam doesnt care even If you are joking with your words. Pls reverse your mouth sha!!

He went to far on that! But this is how far it can go when people spill negative energy around
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by chibuzz89: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2014
iamord:

Mr man.. I have been on the sidelines for a while but I am moved to reply this your post.. Your talk is filled with so much hate and envy.. Its glaring to see. What's the title of this topic ! “No ebola in ghana” does it pain you this much that the virus you have been expecting to ravage ghana has proved negative once again?? So since you can't make fun of them on that part.. the best thing you can do is to pick on the country.. How childish of you.. Why all this hate..? You think that because you have seen some ghanaians that talk off key on a level of which you know you can counter you can start spilling shit.. You and the likes of many on here are just so arrogant with no atom of sense. With all the silly noise you making is nigeria not ravaged with property.. Insecurity and high level corruption and mismanagement that is even affecting the sub region?? Is the state of you educational system not collapsing.. Go look @ your waec results.. You ignorant and arrogant foools come up here beating your chest as the giant of africa.. But you don't have the mantle of leadership in u.. Nigeria is loosing its respect in the international community by the day.. And u come here with your arrogant empty brain to talk rubbish..You forget that when nigeria fought war the best place your leaders could dialogue was aburi in ghana, there are two countries before nigeria.. They could have as well ran there to hold their meetings.. Nigerian Asylum seekers always found a home in ghana .. Your top military leaders had trainings in ghana.. There is a strong nigeria community in ghana. That they are e ven considered part of the people..Today you have a lot of nigerians doing biz in ghana .you forget that as the economy goes down. Their biz will be affected.. and u open your mouth to spill all this bs.. You are exhibiting the qualities of a blind witch if u don't know..
A lot of you don't read ! Just come with your arrogance as the order of the day.. You better respect yourself..

Thanks you..one slightly sensible ghanian speaking...if it was the rest egocentric ghanian bigot on this thread...I wouldn't have replied...
1)you where to fast to digest my comment without fully understanding my plight..maybe cos I said the bitter truth...and it punched on you so hard....i never compared nigeria to ghana...I just wanted to spill the truth to those your brothers on the true nature of ghana rather than them living in self denial and thinking everything is rosy in ghana
2)i also said nigeria has their own issues of which we all know is corruption but I hate when Ghanians think they are Americans to Nigerians when they have bigger problems to tackle..
3)my best friend is a ghanian and I have visited ghana on several occasions...all countries have slumps including usa...not a ghanian posting a picture and tagging it nigeria when they are worst places in ghana too...we all are 3rd world countries..so we had better sit our a'ss down and fix this mess rather than unnecessary competition...you don't come to a nigerian blog and insult nigeria and expect to be clapped at not when we know where you are from.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by MorrisaMkenya(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Hemanwel: Ghana's GDP(Electricity-powered) at $26b.
Nigeria's GDP(Generator-powered) :
1. at $510b
2. 79% of West Africa's
3. No 1 in Africa.
What an irony!
What if Nigeria's economy was 100% electricity-powered?Sure we would be competing with the world super powers - Japan,China,USA,Russia,and the likes.
i pity your mind, divide that GDP with 165m people and you tell us per capita income of an individual in Nigeria...and you dare compare yourself with developed countries? soon they will start a condom manufacturing company in nigeria to control birthrate

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BetaThings: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2014
1stola: The west African borders are very porous.
I could travel to Ghanian without passing through any security checks.
Ghanaians shouldn't get too cocky to think no one has it yet in their country.
It's only a matter of time before the truth comes out.
I wish them luck.

They are covering up
They have it!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Hemanwel(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2014
MorrisaMkenya:
i pity your mind, divide that GDP with 165m people and you tell us per capita income of an individual in Nigeria...and you dare compare yourself with developed countries? soon they will start a condom manufacturing company in nigeria to control birthrate
What I'm saying basically is that,Ghana,in the best of conditions still lags behind Nigeria,who is in the worst of conditions.Nigeria still thriving economically and in her political relevance in the continent better than Ghana....
Electricity or no electricity,Boko Haram or no Boko Haram,corruption or no corruption,Nigeria RULES!!
Just imagine Ghana/Ghanaians being hit by all these negative vices.I'm sure by now Ghana would have been a history.

PS: I'm sure you are speaking in support of Ghana/Ghanaians cos you think we are taking a ride on them.But it's no fault of ours.We just have to keep them where they belong..."Shoe get size".
Imagine them flooding a Nigerian forum!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BankuTilapia2: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2014
Hemanwel: What I'm saying basically is that,Ghana,in the best of conditions still lags behind Nigeria,who is in the worst of conditions.Nigeria still thriving economically and in her political relevance in the continent better than Ghana....
Electricity or no electricity,Boko Haram or no Boko Haram,corruption or no corruption,Nigeria RULES!!
Just imagine Ghana/Ghanaians being hit by all these negative vices.I'm sure by now Ghana would have been a history.

PS: I'm sure you are speaking in support of Ghana/Ghanaians cos you think we are taking a ride on them.But it's no fault of ours.We just have to keep them where they belong..."Shoe get size".

Utter nonsense, just read the pigeon shitttt you have posted again and you will agree with me that you are an absolute and a complete IDIOTTTT but i am not surprise cuz u r a mumugerian. Kwasiaaa
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by MorrisaMkenya(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hemanwel: What I'm saying basically is that,Ghana,in the best of conditions still lags behind Nigeria,who is in the worst of conditions.Nigeria still thriving economically and in her political relevance in the continent better than Ghana....

the reason why west africa cannot be happy about nigeria's economy is because it helps them in no way, unlike in east africa where every country benefits from their father economy(kenya). but having a big nigerian economy with poor neighbours aint the best, anyway the ego in most people from nigeria is too much to deal with

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
NITROGENN: Mumu illiterate. so does that mean he came into contact with everybody on board?Mumu.

did i say he came into contact with everybody? did i say he came into contact with anybody sef? i was talking possibilities in the context of preventive measures that have been taken in the ocntext of the argument over whether ghanaians have been more careful than nigerians.... how did you read your conclusion into my post??

who's the mumu illiterate that cannot read and comprehend bread and butter points now?

Fools i have to deal with in the name of human rights

Edit: Just realized you're a Ghanaian... in which case i apologize to my brain for even reading through your post
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by twistakelv: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Goko Herbal Cleanser is an ultimate combat for more than 50 diseases which disturbs human health. It is a treatment for men and women.
Enjoy herbal treatment and live life to its fullness
Visit our facebook page: www.facebook.com/goko.herbal

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Maonyz(f): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ebola Alert!!!

Learn How To Protect Yourself...

People, It is no longer a joke!

Ebola has no cure for now but there are measures you can take to prevent its spread among your loved ones...according to medical report!

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EBOLA VIRUS:

* Wash your hands with soap(ALOE LIQUID SOAP): Make it a duty to wash your hands regularly. Protect your palms from pollution and other environmental irritants(ALOE PROPOLIS CREME). Avoid all unnecessary contact.

* Use a good Hand SANITIZER ( FOREVER HAND SANITIZER): This should be done regularly and carry it with you everywhere you go. Teach everyone you know to do same. Buy for your children and loved ones to carry around. Being your brother's keeper isn't a choice anymore. The farther people you know are from Ebola virus, the farther away you are from it too!!!

* Disinfect Your Surroundings: The Virus cannot survive disinfectants, heat, direct sunlight, detergents and soaps. Clean up your laundry, dishes, floors and bathrooms. Use Forever ALoe MultiPurpose Detergent for this!

* Fumigate if you have pests: Fumigate your environment and dispose of the carcasses properly. The Cleaner your environments are now, the better for you!

* Eat foods that will boost your immunity: some are yoghurt, Sweet Potatoes, Fruits, Beef, Chicken Soup, Garlic, Oats etc. Take a glass of Aloe Vera Gel Drink daily and our Forever ImmuneBlend!

* Protect Yourself: Use protective gear if you go near or care for someone you suspect has Ebola. Its even better you call the medics to take charge because they are more trained for this!

* Report: Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY you notice them. Don't delay!

* Educate everyone(even your little ones): Tell your loved ones, neighbours, colleagues and domestic staff. You're safer when everybody around you is educated about Ebola Virus.

The listed items are very affordable. Ebola is the expensive one here!

To order for Aloe Liquid Soap, Aloe Propolis Creme, Forever Hand Sanitizer and Forever Aloe Multi Purpose Detergent-MPD:
Call/whatsapp: 08032776889
BBPIN: 2A5C1937
foreverbeautifulwithmma@gmail.com

To Learn more, like us on: http://www.facebook.com/foreverbeautifulwithmma

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iamord(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
MorrisaMkenya:
the reason why west africa cannot be happy about nigeria's economy is because it helps them in no way, unlike in east africa where every country benefits from their father economy(kenya). but having a big nigerian economy with poor neighbours aint the best, anyway the ego in most people from nigeria is too much to deal with

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by willyprem: 4:09am On Aug 14, 2014
I wonder how some people reason. If a minister says contrary to expectations there is no ebola in the tested case does he rule out the possibilty of it? or has he said Ghana wont join in the fight against the fight, If you people have ebola in nigeria it doesnt mean you should wish others to have it.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by willyprem: 4:22am On Aug 14, 2014
these Noisyrians anywhere they want their presence to be felt. How can you talk of education when Nigerian has one of the worst education systems in Ghana. Where degrees are been sold to cult members. Ebola or no ebola learn to deal with your problems other than wishing people bad luck. U should be thinking of BOKO HARAM and how to rescue innocent girls rather that ur president wife cry on air that "DIA RIS GOD OOO" Dignified idiots. all over the world people hold on fast to their purse on seeing a Nigerian 100 meters away. That is what you should be striving to rectify other that talking like morons

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by willyprem: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
i wonder why these nigerians or noisyrians sense of patriotism beclouds their sense of reasoning. A country without order. you people should be grateful ebola is in your country because for the first time in history u people now have manners when boarding a pass. Before the advent of ebola you rush like animals to board a bus. Its ignorance that makes the rat challenges the cat to a fight. i wonder how u can compare ghana and nigeria whenit comes to common sense. We queue to board a bus without the instruction of anyone. Nigeria with all their resouces are still striving, a nation with crude oil yet strive to even get fuel. first class fools from ur president to even the street beggers. anywhere there is a nigerian there is noise

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Postpone Your Deaths Till Our Strike Is Over-mortuary Staff Union Tells Ghanains / Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.