Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister (20925 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by CocoaOla: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Logically Batman should
have ebola "
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 360musicng(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
na till e finish their small population... na den them go know..... *washes hands*
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: rash words. Very rash words borne out of hate and envy. Very rash words

wazobiaN9:
You are a very simple minded human being.. a.k.a a fool.
To have alluded that ebola is not in Ghana due to the watchfulness of the government and people 24/7, you just won yourself the 'ebola award' for the fool of the month.

mrworldwide1: Don't compare us OK, this is not a competition

I'm sure these deluded fools in paradise assumed that I'm a Ghanian. That's the problem with Nigerians. We are too arrogant. We cannot take correction or learn from other so-called smaller countries.

I edited my posts and added more things there to show that I'm a Nigerian because of other blinded fools in denial like these.

9 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 190theclown: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
1stola:
I'm a Nigerian and a Medical Practitioner (Laboratory
Technologist)
and, I am still willing to help... I have written to many top
government health agencies through their website and still
waiting on their response.
I will really love to work with anyone or group working on any
medication for preventions or cure of the diseases or to help
take care of Ebola patients.
I wouldn't mind to travel to any African country where the
disease has killed lots of people.
#This is not a public stunt!
I just want to contribute my quarter in order to curtail this
'epidermic'
#Somebody just have to do something before this thing gets
out of hands
I'm currently working in a private research laboratory and, I'll
just love to volunteer.
Should anyone here have any information or link, please help!
I'm also currently doing a research on how prevent the spread
and possibly, to find a the remedy for the disease.
Please, who knows how I can go about it?

my link
https://www.nairaland.com/1847993/love-volunteer-take-care-
ebola

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by numericalguy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Why am I not surprised. Was it not the same Ghana that was deceiving herself on a fake economy by reeling out fake statistical figures on an imaginative robust economy? They kept on deceiving and lying to themselves until the shi.t hit the fan.

Ghana! Ghana!! Ghana!!! How many times I call una. Ebola is an international problem, even if other countries eradicate it at home, it can still spread if it still remains in another country.

I just hope those wicked black midgets will not start killing the ebola victims before it becomes public.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nacl: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
victorazy: Ghana is on gay (USA) side
Why would they be affected?
Very silly comment from a fish brain... Does that mean countries like Senegal, Togo, Tunisia, Zimbabwe and Egypt are on the gay side too??

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
You are the fool here you think ghanains are more careful then us you probably want likes so stp talkin sh*t and gerrout of this country if it makes u feel gud condemning it
Sweetlemon:

I'm sure these deluded fools in paradise assumed that I'm a Ghanian. That's the problem with Nigerians. We are too arrogant. We cannot take correction or learn from other so-called smaller countries.

I edited my posts and added more things there to show that I'm a Nigerian because of other blinded fools in denial like these.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
What lessons has ebola outbreak taught u Jesse
sexyjessy:

hheheheehheehhehe no pushin? wow grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Lekison(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon: Ghana is not Nigeria. Ghanians have been careful and watchful right from the time the recent outbreak started.

Ghana is closer to affected countries yet they still don't have it. Do you think it's magic? sheer luck or the grace of God?

No!

Every single Ghanian has been careful. The Government has been on 24/7 alert while the citizens have been taking all necessary precautions.

But here in Nigeria. Mbanu. If we are not making up conspiracy theories about America trying to wipe out Africa, we are blaming enemies in the village or waiting for the government to come and teach us basic hygiene. Do you know some people still think ebola is a hoax?? Some believe that ebola cannot get to them no matter what. They have this "nothing dey happen" mentality. Some are confident that covering themselves with the blood of Jesus without taking other necessary precautions is ok for them.
As for the States and especially federal governments, na only God go deal with dem.

Nigeria sha!
(in oritse femi voice) koma kan aiye
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrworldwide1: You are the fool here you think ghanains are more careful then us you probably want likes so stp talkin sh*t and gerrout of this country if it makes u feel gud to condemn it
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good for them!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 1stola: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: this one wan die a small pikin. Hand dey scratch am to go touch ebola. Oya i volunteer i go join you. But you must give me bullet proof and helmet for protection. Ndo.
This isn't funny.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by ElFenomeno1: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
hydeka: The fact that all test results returned negative doesn't reduce the seriousness of the threat. Can they account for what may be happening at the moment? People should still be on alert. No where is safe until it is confirmed that ebola has disappeared because the thief next door is also a threat to every other house in the vicinity.

It has not been stated anywhere that the seriousness of the threat is being undermined.

No confirmed or known cases is all the write up is telling us.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrworldwide1: You are the fool here you think ghanains are more careful then us you probably want likes so stp talkin sh*t and gerrout of this country if it makes u feel gud condemning it

And who told you I'm condemning Nigeria? Just because I'm not in denial like you?
You really need to wake up.

5 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

my words are not to be withdrawn. Your reference to me as a fool and everything you said in your defence have further justified the reason why one of those posters tagged the word fool on you. Because nature, morality and justice would not be served if persons like you re left unhumilated. You re both ignorant of evident details in the subject of contention. When you said ghanians are careful, any logician would be tempted to call you a fool as that would be a fallacitous claim, (can the mentally disabled and babies in ghana who re also ghanians be careful?) so if that man call you a fool, i just ve to say i understand why. Although i do not support cursing. But you re just too mumu. That i was forced to make an exception.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: my words are not to be withdrawn. You reference to me as a fool and everything you said in your defence have further justified the reason why one of those posters tagged the word fool on you. Because nature, morality and justice would not be served if person like you re left unhumilated. You re both ignorant of evident details in the subject of contention. When you say ghanians are careful, any logician would be tempted to call you a fool as that would be a fallacy, (can the mentally disabled and babies in ghana who re also ghanians) so if that man call you a fool, i just ve to say i understand why. Although i do not support cursing. But you re just too mumu. That i was forced to make an exception.

Continue living in denial.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by agriboom: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Alhamdulillah, I am happy for Ghana, now pls do the right thing and screen everyone coming into your country!

May God continue to protect you, and may we also find a quick solution to our Ebola problem!

6 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hushmail: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
patrick sawyer na u put dis wahala 4 9ja doorstep

we 4 dey shout lyk Ghana

i come from Ghana see this

used tyres for sale at nairaland
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Why does it pain Nigerians so much when they are compared to Ghana or when they see Ghana doing better in something and used as a lesson for us? You think Giant of Africa is by size?

I'm so so so so so so so so sorry for us mehn!

10 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
There some things that don't need condemning such as a virus of this kind so stop trying to act all perfect
Sweetlemon:

And who told you I'm condemning Nigeria? Just because I'm not in denial like you?
You really need to wake up.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Its too early to make such pronouncements!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by anitank(f): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
From the comments I see here and on twitter, it's very clear Nigerians are disappointed to find out Ghana has not been hit by any Ebola case, and I find that pathetic really

I don't understand the hatred between Nigerians and Ghanaians.....what exactly are they competing for

Are we not supposed to be the two closest countries united with strong bonds and fighting not just to kick Ebola out of Africa but to thrive together in many other sectors?? What's the fight for supremacy for?

8 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Continue living in denial.
another reason again why somebody should call this one a fool. And not just any fool. But a fool that have aquired for herself a mobile phone, a 21st century upgraded fool. a dangerous fool with internet access.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hushmail: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
patrick sawyer na u put dis wahala 4 9ja doorstep

we 4 dey shout lyk Ghana

i come from Ghana see this

used tyres for sale at www.nairaland.com/usedtryesforsale
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BankuTilapia2: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
numericalguy: Why am I not surprised. Was it not the same Ghana that was deceiving herself on a fake economy by reeling out fake statistical figures on an imaginative robust economy? They kept on deceiving and lying to themselves until the shi.t hit the fan.

Ghana! Ghana!! Ghana!!! How many times I call una. Ebola is an international problem, even if other countries eradicate it at home, it can still spread if it still remains in another country.

I just hope those wicked black midgets will not start killing the ebola victims before it becomes public.

Typical nigerian, naturally stupiddd, irrational and dumb. Focus on your Godforsaken pit latrine you call a country.

10 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BankuTilapia2: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon: Why does it pain Nigerians so much when they are compared to Ghana or when they see Ghana doing better in something and used as a lesson for us? You think Giant of Africa is by size?

I'm so so so so so so so so sorry for us mehn!

Nigeria is a useless country full of loudmouths wit nouttin to show for. Apart from bleaching, drug peddling, ......etc

8 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BankuTilapia2: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Useless people, useless country

6 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BankuTilapia2: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mumugeria da joke of Africa

6 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BankuTilapia2: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ghana deh be k3k3 oooooohhhhhhh no bombings no ebola hahaaaaaa

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Postpone Your Deaths Till Our Strike Is Over-mortuary Staff Union Tells Ghanains / Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.