Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister (20940 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
AncientJerk:

young man please be reasonable na..... if he got sick on the plane it means he was in the infectuous stage already which means other passengers who disembarked in ghana could have carried it in with them no?
Mumu illiterate. so does that mean he came into contact with everybody on board?Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Humour me more fvcktard..like I care about the opinion of never do well wankster overdose on amphetamine from infancy....*Spit on your fuvktard face...Typical lazy gayna man always reason with his burnt charcoal anus.Now run along old fart;cox am gonna get u burnt with my flows..ODE;you bastard product of a made in ghana leaking condom."Atta-hiyyatu lillahi was-salawatu wat-tayyibatu As-salamu '
NITROGENN: Mumu..U go see who as ur brother? u dey craze.Your brothers are boko haram.Mumu.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Hemanwel(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
I have said this before and I want to say it again,"Ghanaians always want to hear bad news emanate from Nigeria".Ghanaians wish to wake up one day to hear that Nigeria has been reduced to shreds.
But whether you like it or not,NIGERIA IS FAR FAR RICHER THAN GHANA!!(A fact that cannot be denied)
So richer that we dont see you as rivals; we dont see you as threats; we dont even know that you exist!
Nigeria holds 79% of West African economy.How much percentage does Ghana hold?
Nigerians are going to Ghana for their education not because Ghana has a better educational system,but because:
1. The number of unis in Nigeria cannot contain the population.
2. They most def didn't pass JAMB - they have the money to go to school but couldn't meet the least requirement to enter Nigerian uni.
Nigerians are going to Ghana for business because the business environment here is already saturated not because life is easier in Ghana.
So,to all Ghanaians in the house,as far as Nigeria is concerned,GHANA DOES NOT EXIST!!!

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OluOlaBlitz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: Mumu illiterate. so does that mean he came into contact with everybody on board?Mumu.
When it comes to such a disease that is easily transmitted, extreme precautions are most welcome. He may have not come in contact with all aboard but may have come into contact with that one carrier that matters i.e., the carrier who might in turn come into contact with other people.
When it comes to transmittable diseases such as Ebola, one person contacting the disease may be as bad as thirty. You cannot be too careful.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iamord(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
tebirim: In Ghana or not, one still need to take precaution.

This is the best thing people should have said instead of criticisms and denying the story.. Like the ears tingle for bad news!!!.. I know the health minister may be talking too much but it does not mean ghana is not taking the necessary measures to contain any spread,, just like nigeria..there have been a lot of changes from the airports to the borders of both countries.. even if it may not seem enough.. They cannot do above their means but will surely do their very best. And we all have a role to play by following the necessary steps to stay healthy and avoid contacting it.. And to stop spreading news that has not been certified

4 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OluOlaBlitz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
I am sure no Nigerian on this forum can be caught touting Nigeria as the model nation which other countries should follow. Far from it. But, on the issue of containment of this virus, the country, especially, Lagos State has done remarkably well. If you fail to see that, you are only being downright silly.
Just like a big brother should do, Nigeria has smoothed over the bumps caused by Liberia's (and probably Togo and Ghana) act of carelessness. If you also can't admit this, you are also being silly.
Closing borders is not a good-enough solution, you can close your door as tight as you like when there is a raging fire on your roof. We can only join hands and condemn #Ebola to a final rest in pieces!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iamord(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
anitank: From the comments I see here and on twitter, it's very clear Nigerians are disappointed to find out Ghana has not been hit by any Ebola case, and I find that pathetic really

Sadly I have noticed the same things!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: in your stvpid myopic mind you wrote something sensible,huh? since when did nigeria supply Ghana with electrcity? I guess you are talking about the natural gas your country supplies to Ghana? well, I guess you want to say nigeria supplies gas to America, Italy, Korea and all the other countries that buy natural gas from your country,huh? you dont even know the difference between natural gas and electricity? what a pity tongue how many megawatts of electricity is nigerian supplying to Ghana per day?

talking about cars, I am yet to see any car made in your country in Ghana. I live in Accra.

na wetin una take dey make car sef? na generator? fuckeduppedness!

Charcants bragging and posing untop nothing for ages now....your bragging right ends in our dustbin..ask your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: Humour me more fvcktard..like I care about the opinion of never do well wankster overdose on amphetamine from infancy....*Spit on your fuvktard face...Typical lazy gayna man always reason with his burnt charcoal anus.Now run along old fart;cox am gonna get u burnt with my flows..ODE;you bastard product of a made in ghana leaking condom."Atta-hiyyatu lillahi was-salawatu wat-tayyibatu As-salamu '
see who dey talk.Charcoal-like burnt smelly burnt scary face apes.FUCKOFF.MUMUGERIANS.Your USELESS PARENTS HAVE EVEN REJECTED U.sooo sad.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
hahahahaha the Poison called Shitnigerian grin omo naija generator republic! inferiority complex is a shitnigerian tinz now grin why do you think shitnigerians bleach till they end up with skin cancer? its because they have inferiority complex and worship white skin. anything black is bad, white is good grin what do you call that? grin

so tell me, magg0t! how many megawatts of electricity do you export to Ghana? fuckeduppedness. I am curious to know. some of you apes have dirty rags stuffed inside that stvpid thing you call head, walahi! can shitnigeria supply electricity to its own suffering and impoverished citizens? cool lipsrsealed

do you have to swallow every nonsense your clueless officials tell you? at least you have a brain,huh? no wonder your leaders don't respect you MUMUs. they keep promising you electricity, since usman dan fodio and Balewa time grin

your dustbin country can't even supply electricity to neighbouring Benin Republic, is it Ghana you want to supply electricity? Togo and Benin both rely on Ghana for electricity.

you better rush for that salt water,huh? ebola is spreading like wildfire in your sh1thole and you are here bleating nonsense? you need to get your fuelish head examined asap for excess generator fumes grin fuckeduppedness grin grin

poiZon:

inferiority complex is a serious case worst than ebola.
exporting electricity n exportng gas are two diffrnt thng.
i now believe u guys are being overhyped since u cant differentiate btw common electricity n gas. i wont curse of descend on u cos even d fone u r using will pity u.
once again im yet to see a better n gigantic ghana supply nIGERIA WITH electricity since its our biggest problem n ghana has conquered energy sector.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
Charcants bragging and posing untop nothing for ages now....your bragging right ends in our dustbin..ask your ancestors.
hahahaha

Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?

hahahahahahahaha grin fuckeduppedness

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hemanwel: I have said this before and I want to say it again,"Ghanaians always want to hear bad news emanate from Nigeria".Ghanaians wish to wake up one day to hear that Nigeria has been reduced to shreds.
But whether you like it or not,NIGERIA IS FAR FAR RICHER THAN GHANA!!(A fact that cannot be denied)
So richer that we dont see you as rivals; we dont see you as threats; we dont even know that you exist!
Nigerians are going to Ghana for their education not because Ghana has a better educational system,but because:
2. They most def didn't pass JAMB - they have the money to go to school but couldn't meet the least requirement to enter Nigerian uni.
Nigerians are going to Ghana for business because the business environment here is already saturated not because life is easier in Ghana.
So,to all Ghanaians in the house,as far as Nigeria is concerned,GHANA DOES NOT EXIST!!!
This is what u fools have been saying since 1720.You live in a useless zoo.The early u learn to embrace it the better.

4 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OBUKOMENA: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hemanwel: I have said this before and I want to say it again,"Ghanaians always want to hear bad news emanate from Nigeria".Ghanaians wish to wake up one day to hear that Nigeria has been reduced to shreds.
GBAM!!!
End of discussion!

PS: U write so impeccably,ma broda.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Wale112(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2014

You claim u hold 79% of west africa economy. How come u dont have electricity in 2014 when you have natural gas in abundance? You are a foool to me and your fellow animals. bleeping Eba eaters talking trash and lies since 1887. Stupid boko pikin. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OluOlaBlitz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: in your stvpid myopic mind you wrote something sensible,huh? since when did nigeria supply Ghana with electrcity? I guess you are talking about the natural gas your country supplies to Ghana? well, I guess you want to say nigeria supplies gas to America, Italy, Korea and all the other countries that buy natural gas from your country,huh? you dont even know the difference between natural gas and electricity? what a pity tongue how many megawatts of electricity is nigerian supplying to Ghana per day?

talking about cars, I am yet to see any car made in your country in Ghana. I live in Accra.

na wetin una take dey make car sef? na generator? fuckeduppedness!

Gentleman, it is a fact that Nigeria is an emerging force in the automobile industry which prompted a recent visit by a female Ghanaian minister of transportation (or commerce, not too sure about the cabinet) to the Nnewi autoyard at Anambra state of Nigeria. I wouldn't know why you have not spotted the Nigerian-made machines in Ghana, but the fact of their production is unassailable.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
you are classic example why the worst of humans should be denied the luxury of reproduction..May God punish your father.. dirty black charcoal fool like u...you are not in our leagus so PASS-BY pls..go nd rob shoulders with the likes of Kenya, Gambia Burkibafaso etc even ivory coast is not in ur class..mtchewwww..!the akpeteshi that diluted your fathers spe.rm when he mounted your mother and forcefully penetrated her fetid cuuunt must be flowing through your veins and affecting your sense of reasoning.
NITROGENN: see who dey talk.Charcoal-like burnt smelly burnt scary face apes.FUCKOFF.MUMUGERIANS.Your USELESS PARENTS HAVE EVEN REJECTED U.sooo sad.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonylyte:
Mumu does u fools even have bragging rights? Consult boko haram n come n tell me de answer.MUMU

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
[s]
OluOlaBlitz:
Gentleman, it is a fact that Nigeria is an emerging force in the automobile industry which prompted a recent visit by a female Ghanaian minister of transportation (or commerce, not too sure about the cabinet) to the Nnewi autoyard at Anambra state of Nigeria. I wouldn't know why you have not spotted the Nigerian-made machines in Ghana, but the fact of their production is unassailable.
[/s]come back when you have something intelligent to say,huh? listen to your trash grin a recent visit by a female Ghanaian minister of transportation (or commerce, not too sure ;Dabout the cabinet) to the Nnewi autoyard

fuelish hahahaha ole buruku grin

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by quesra(f): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
without quoting anyone here i must say
1. someone saying "SOME Nigerians Bathing and swallowing salt or bitter kola(which of course is insane)to "protect" themselves" are complete morons is the same person saying that ALL Nigerians are in denial of the ebola
2. saying that ALL ghanians have been very careful and that is why ebola has not come knocking there is also an insult to even the Nigerian medical personnel whom i suppose are not illiterate.
2B. when did Ghana make their first annoucement on flight restrictions? *of course after they heard ebola touched down in naija* correct me if am wrong
3. would the Ghanian govt have turned away Dr Sawyerr if he came to accra for the conference? *jusaskin
4. Was Dr. Sawyerr and the other two american doctors who caught the disease dirty people? or careless enough as doctors not to use protective measures knowing fully well that they were dealing with a VIRUS!
5. it is quite amusing that the two countries bashing each other over sueperiority are not even considered among the "economic tigers" of the world much less developed nations so why the comparison n hatin? *alsojusasking
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: you are classic example why the worst of humans should be denied the luxury of reproduction..May God punish your father.. dirty black charcoal fool like u...you are not in our leagus so PASS-BY pls..go nd rob shoulders with the likes of Kenya, Gambia Burkibafaso etc even ivory coast is not in ur class..mtchewwww..!the akpeteshi that diluted your fathers spe.rm when he mounted your mother and forcefully penetrated her fetid cuuunt must be flowing through your veins and affecting your sense of reasoning.
GOD go punish your entire useless family .You will meet your untimely death soon.Boko haram go eradicate ur family soon.GOD GO PUNISH UR entire GENERATION TO COME.You go die unexpectedly.FOOLISH STUPID FOOL FROM USELESS FAMILY.ALL YOUR USELESS FAMILY MEMBERS WILL DIE SOON.KWASIA GYIMII.UGLY CHARCOAL-LIKE STINKING FOOLS.BOKO HARAM GO KILL ALL THE FOOLISH PEOPLE IN THAT COUNTRY LEAVING ONLY CHRISTIANS.APE FROM A WHOR.E MUMU mum N DOG DAD.USELESS APE...

MUMUGERIANS ARE DAMN UGLY, SCARY N BURNT CHARCOAL-LIKE FOOLS...........ugly things.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: you are classic example why the worst of humans should be denied the luxury of reproduction..May God punish your father.. dirty black charcoal fool like u...you are not in our leagus so PASS-BY pls..go nd rob shoulders with the likes of Kenya, Gambia Burkibafaso etc even ivory coast is not in ur class..mtchewwww..!the akpeteshi that diluted your fathers spe.rm when he mounted your mother and forcefully penetrated her fetid cuuunt must be flowing through your veins and affecting your sense of reasoning.

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap MUMU goat! take a chill pill and accept the fact that your dear nigeria is a confirmed sh1thole where people are kidnapped for coke and gala grin grin grin at least in somalia, people get kidnapped for big money. are shitnigerians that hungry? hahahahaha did you see those construction workers fight over Fashola's left over fanta? chei, na do and die fight. grown up men fighting over ordinary fanta heard there are lots of fights at parties and social gathering these days in your sh1thole, over food grin grin grin shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by iamord(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
360command: you do not know what is happening on the other side(ghana). They(Ghanaians) are happy that Nigeria has recorded ebola case in Nigeria. They are not considering the fact that it was a liberian that brought it to Nigeria. I smell school is about to resume and I know they are like 'this Nigerians would bring Ebola to Ghana'.

Am a ghanaian and I pray that it does not etend in nigeria.. Am just a pinch compared to the many ghanaians that feel the same.. Does the talk of a select few you heard determine the opinion of a nation?you should know better than that.. If u want to hate.. Its normal to find reasons to justify yourself
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Hemanwel(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ghana's GDP(Electricity-powered) at $26b.
Nigeria's GDP(Generator-powered) :
1. at $510b
2. 79% of West Africa's
3. No 1 in Africa.
What an irony!
What if Nigeria's economy was 100% electricity-powered?Sure we would be competing with the world super powers - Japan,China,USA,Russia,and the likes.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaha

Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?

hahahahahahahaha grin fuckeduppedness
Santamafia aka ghananotnaija aka petrodollar, doncha upgrade your swagg? U've been on this style all of your days on nairaland. Holla at me when u are done upgrading. Bw, ebola cn never visit ghana, u r damn to ugly and darker for ebola to come near u...Your darkness is scarier to me than ebola. your ugliness is anoda wonders of nature. We've been under Darkness in my area for long now, even though they is light, all because we were unfortunate to have one of your brothers around...his darkness alone outshines the moon, the sun, the stars and every illumaniry object around.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hahaha cheesy did i hit a nerve?f00l;u av not seen anytin;your father should have used a better condom...or was it your moms hairy p.oosie that tore that condom?why didnt the man self-service you into a pit latrine in downtown kumasi?why did he r.ape a deranged woman who was asleep in an empty shed.may sango slap you back into your fathers droopy tersticles........your father couldnt afford to buy vaseline to w.a.nk and he
r.a.ped a mad woman and you popped out nine months later.ODE..we provide you daughterfuckers with jobs (banks and glo etc) and you still have the guts to come here and say shiiit.
You just come here ranting like a rabid mad dog....you know that your father is mad but did he r.a.pe you mom doqq13 style position too?
NITROGENN: GOD go punish your entire useless family .You will meet your untimely death soon.Boko haram go eradicate ur family soon.GOD GO PUNISH UR GENERATION TO COME.You go die unexpectedly.FOOLISH STUPID FOOL FROM USELESS FAMILY.ALL YOUR USELESS FAMILY MEMBERS WILL DIE SOON.KWASIA GYIMII.UGLY CHARCOAL-LIKE STINKING FOOLS.BOKO HARAM GO KILL ALL THE FOOLISH PEOPLE IN THAT COUNTRY LEAVING ONLY CHRISTIANS.APE FROM A WHOR.E MUMU N DOG DAD.USELESS APE...

MUMUGERIANS ARE DAMN UGLY, SCARY N BURNT CHARCOAL-LIKE FOOLS...........ugly things.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
NITROGENN: Mumu does u fools even have bragging rights? Consult boko haram n come n tell me de answer.MUMU
Lol, we dnt bragg over what we can't do, unlike u ghanaian folks.....we believe in talking and doing. heareth thou thy master, oh ye charcant one?.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by OluOlaBlitz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: come back when you have something intelligent to say,huh? listen to your trash grin a recent visit by a female Ghanaian minister of transportation (or commerce, not too sure ;Dabout the cabinet) to the Nnewi autoyard

fuelish hahahaha ole buruku grin
My reply to your comment is a well-laid trap to know if you are worth speaking to. MY DIAGNOSIS is you are not worth my time and even my phone battery. Check my comment, did I call you a single offensive name? NO. Next time, I will be more careful and desist from replying every dick and harry. Now I will leave you to continue your exhibit your uncouth attitude.
P.S. The next time you are opportuned to come to Nigeria, take a tour of Nnewi, and watch your mouth hang loose at the efficiency before your very eyes.
Bye Gentleman??
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by KingGenius: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello My Fellow West Africans.
Calm Down. There is not need to envy Ghana just because they have no Ebola. What profit will you get if Ghanaians start dying of Ebola. Enough of this jealousy among Africans. We are all part of the Ecowas. So we are supposed to share our failures and prosperity together. Ghanaian president convened the first meeting between regional Leaders to combat Ebola. We can only Eradicate Ebola out of Africa if each individual country does its best to protect its citizens. Those who already have it should try to contain and eradicate it. Besides i dont know why any article relating to Ghanaians on this forum is met with harsh and unfriendly comments. Ghanaians dont even have time to be discussing Nigeria. They are busy dealing with their Government. Ghana and Nigeria is in no competition. Ghana has been a proponent for a united Africa since 1957. Nigeria and South Africa are the biggest opponents to a united Africa.Just check and you will see.

We are not boasting that there is no Ebola in Ghana. We just dont want to put unnecessary panic in the minds of Ghanaians. When its in Ghana, Ghanaian media will be the first ones to pick it up. Even before the government of Ghana. Stop the jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: Hahaha cheesy did i hit a nerve?f00l;u av not seen anytin;your father should have used a better condom...or was it your moms hairy p.oosie that tore that condom?why didnt the man self-service you into a pit latrine in downtown kumasi?why did he r.ape a deranged woman who was asleep in an empty shed.may sango slap you back into your fathers droopy tersticles........your father couldnt afford to buy vaseline to w.a.nk and he
r.a.ped a mad woman and you popped out nine months later.ODE..we provide you daughterfuckers with jobs (banks and glo etc) and you still have the guts to come here and say shiiit.
You just come here ranting like a rabid mad dog....you know that your father is mad but did he r.a.pe you mom doqq13 style position too?
Are u speaking French or what.Consult ur younger bro before u post anything here.YOU SOUND LIKE A slowpoke..fuckoff.USELESS THING.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Ashantiking: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
rigarmortis:

Nigeria makes up 79% of the economy in west Africa, the sheer volume of foreigners entering and leaving daily is staggering, the conferences etc held in lagos, Abuja, ph, kano and other cities is more than all other WA countries put together so there is higher probability that an infected person will travel to Nigeria first before Ghana,.

no arguing here, just facts, it could have been Ghana if they had Nigerian traffic

Regardless of Ghana being smaller than Nigeria Ghana receives just as much visitors or more than Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
fuckeduppedness grin I beg make una dey play my fav music now

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

Tonylyte:
Santamafia aka ghananotnaija aka petrodollar, doncha upgrade your swagg? U've been on this style all of your days on nairaland. Holla at me when u are done upgrading. Bw, ebola cn never visit ghana, u r damn to ugly and darker for ebola to come near u...Your darkness is scarier to me than ebola. your ugliness is anoda wonders of nature. We've been under Darkness in my area for long now, even though they is light, all because we were unfortunate to have one of your brothers around...his darkness alone outshines the moon, the sun, the stars and every illumaniry object around.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Tonylyte(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: Hahaha cheesy did i hit a nerve?f00l;u av not seen anytin;your father should have used a better condom...or was it your moms hairy p.oosie that tore that condom?why didnt the man self-service you into a pit latrine in downtown kumasi?why did he r.ape a deranged woman who was asleep in an empty shed.may sango slap you back into your fathers droopy tersticles........your father couldnt afford to buy vaseline to w.a.nk and he
Hahahahaha, his mother is a nymph. My kneel could fit into his mama's puccy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery / Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed / FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.