Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Day The Unexpected Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day The Unexpected Happened (2466 Views)

The Unexpected Visitor / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
My gf nd i had a plan 2 meet at her house dat day bt all did nt hapen as we both planned. we had already planned to meet and discussed about our future and give different reasons and advice to eachother on whatever we both speak on, she was not at home the time i reached her house but i already have her extra door key wt me which gave me an entrance 2 her rum dat day, i called her many times bt her phone was switched off, i tried to text her bt all was giving me delivery failed. I waited for her till 7pm that day in the hope that she might involved herself in some llttle things that could delay her, 7:15pm was gone but no sight of her nd i was getting worried by that time that what could have happened to her when her call just came in on my phone, i quickly picked it before it could disconect and all i could hear was that she was in 1 of her friends house doing an assignment giving 2 dem by one of their lecturers nd told me her ba3 had died long ago nd has 2 go nd charge outsyd wt money jst 2 get intouch wt me. I let her knew i was in her house dat i cnt leave anymore cos it already dark plus it started raining. Not long later at about 7:30, i heard a knock on d door nd in d hope dat she was d one at d door nd has finished wateva assignment giving 2 dem.. I stand up 2 go nd welcome her bt 2 my utmost surprise was her friend dayo who came in nd told me she was asking 4 her friend tola (my gf) i told her she was nt at home dat she was at a friend's house, luking at dayo, she was rilly wet 4rm head 2 toes nd was shivering due 2 d cold dat result 4rm d rain, i tuk pity on her nd gv her one of tola's cloth 2 wear just 2 get her dry nd help her 2 prepare a hot tea. When she was satisfied nd settled herself down she told me she was coming 4rm work nd cant reach her own house due 2 d rain nd say she shuld cum nd sleep in her friend's house bt all she culd c was only me, we chat on many diffrent tins bout nature dat nyt bt as tym went on, it was getting very dark nd we were both feeling sleepy, as a guy i ask her 2 sleep on tola's bed nd dat i wuld manage myself on d floor, she want 2 insist bt dei's nothing she culd do. At 12pm, she woke up nd came 2 me dat she was feeling cold nd cant hold it anymore, i dunno wat 2 do b4 i culd speak she has already grabbed me nd hold me very tight. She whispered 2 me nd promised dat she wuld neva tel her fwnd, i started having sumtin in my inner mind nd my GODFATHER der has started it own, 2 cut d story short, we had it dat nyt bt every time i see dayo nd my gf 2geda, dei'r someting in my mind dat i cant xplain cos i knw v cheated my gf. I need ur advice guys
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ok.

1 Like

Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by eph12(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
The rule is cheat but don't get caught
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=eph12] lol the rule is cheat but dont get caught, v bin tinkin maybe i shuld try n xplain 2 her b4 she knws herself
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by eph12(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=Adeboye4421][/quote]
Don't wake the sleeping lion
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=eph12]
i get ur point bro, thanks. bt gals ar wicked oo
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by eph12(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=Adeboye4421][/quote]
Known fact
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by inositol88(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
u tried my broda, no be Ur fault, next time u find ur self in same situation, just cast out de devil in her
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=eph12] na dat day i know say no be only we men ar in d mud of d liked s**x, even as i dey c tins now, girls do lyk am pass we guys bt na jst dey pretend
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by mrkay101(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Which kind advice u want again na.. U don do the deed still come dey look 4 advice undecided
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=inositol88] surely it an opportunity cum 1c, i dnt av 2 loose it bt wat am afraid nw z make she nd my gf or me nd her no have a little misundastanding oo cos dat myt lead 2 anoda phase/chapter
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=mrkay101] d way she dey do nd behave wt me nowadays, even appearing dat she 4got i stil av a relationship wt her fwnd which is my gf, dunno wat 2 do wt her again
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Mprex(f): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tallesty, come and comment on this one. tongue
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Missmossy(f): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmmtongue
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Lorlaahlozz: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
undecided undecided

What should we advice u on sef
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Epathra(f): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
FeverRay plz what's Ʊя̩̥̊ opinion?
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by olowoeko(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Either u tell her yourself or the girl does that for you,you know girls can't keep secrets for long, better u do it yourself or get ur self undone by the two of them
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
There are two tins involved... U myt want to tell her jst to fulfil al righteousness and get dumped... She myt later hear frm her friend and u myt stil get dumped and vice versa.... My advice is, d deed has bin done.. There are so many ways u can restitute ur ways by not evn telling ur gf. Some restitutions are beta left unsaid
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=tosyne2much] hmmmm
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=olowoeko] ẹri ọkan n jẹmi ti n ba ti ri tola, she dosn't undastand much
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
eph12:
Known fact
hmmm
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: undecided undecided

What should we advice u on sef
y dat eyes on me lola alao, no lie oo, u girls sabi pretend alot, in many many ways i can say
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
inositol88: u tried my broda, no be Ur fault, next time u find ur self in same situation, just cast out de devil in her
That's wat he did! grin
Casted the conji
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
smackimorn:
That's wat he did! grin
Casted the conji
GOD if na u also, u go do d same, its hard 2 resist + its raining + its only both of us locked up in d rum + everywhere its dark + nd the hear 4rm her body is unsayable
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Adeboye4421: GOD if na u also, u go do d same, its hard 2 resist + its raining + its only both of us locked up in d rum + everywhere its dark + nd the hear 4rm her body is unsayable
Hummm
Yea it's hard
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
smackimorn:
Hummm
Yea it's hard
i tink u av also xperienced dat b4 bro
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by ednut1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
you no even sabi lie, sad
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
see the OPs profile pic, poverty is written all over u grin grin, u can lie sha
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
panachuku: see the OPs profile pic, poverty is written all over u grin grin, u can lie sha
see persin wey dey abuse persin, shey ebola don catch ur d**k ni? Guy u no get shame oo, c wetin u dey use as ur d.p
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2014
Adeboye4421: see persin wey dey abuse persin, shey ebola don catch ur d**k ni? Guy u no get shame oo, c wetin u dey use as ur d.p
u no get comb
Re: The Day The Unexpected Happened by Adeboye4421(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2014
panachuku: u no get comb
hmm just speechless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Being Snubbed By A Girl before? Share Your Ordeal. / Guys You Have #50 To Build Your Ideal Woman / Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.