Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (30994 Views)

Military Uncovers Treasure Trove Of BokoHaram Activities, Intelligence (photo) / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
All I know is dat come 2015,Cows,sheeps,Goats nd donkeys will not be allowed to Vote...Niger republic nd chad nd co will not com nd Vote for u pple....stupid almajiri elders..

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Youngzedd(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
voltron: GEJ has been given an ultimatum to solve a problem they created. hmmm grin

Chop knuckle.

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by FLYFIRE(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abagworo:

Most poor Northerners I've interacted with believe wholeheartedly that Jonathan is the one funding aliens whom we call "Boko Haram" to come and kill them in order to reduce their population.

I guess Southern views are separate from Northern view. I however believe there is an element of truth in their claim because the arrested BH members have not been given open trial so that we Nigerians could hear from the horse's mouth. They are usually released from the back door like the 6 arrested in Owerri while planting bombs at Winners chapel who were released on flimsy excuses.
YOU ARE SUCH A PATHETIC I.DIOT.

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by neyur: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Could this be threaten or plead??...all thess northern elders(mallam) should get away joor

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by roxell120(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
country of unrescuable jokers from every corner. See another disgrace.eating ones flesh is good sometimes.my uncles soul fell by the bullet during d civil war shd be dancing skelewu by now. Repercussion only is wat i see.
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by aurenflani: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
voltron: GEJ has been given an ultimatum to solve a problem they created. hmmm grin

Are you now insinuating that your own leaders are the problem of the East or whatever region you come from?

Are you aware that many northern leaders have been murdered by the bokoharam for speaking out against the sect or even talking against them to the government's highest representative?

Are you aware that you are not making a point but spewing some ignorant distorted one-way delusion?

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by continentalceo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Krucifax: The Northern Elders should be ashamed of themselves. They and their people are part of the reason the Boko Haram situation exploded beyond all measure.

Many Northerners were sympathetic to the Boko Haram cause in the early days because they believed BH were fighting the cause of Islam and that only non-muslims and govt people were targets.But Boko Haram have since shown that everybody is now a legitimate target. The chickens have come home to roost and now they are crying foul.

Do you my fellow nairalanders not remember when the same Northern Elders in 2012 put out page after page in all the main newspapers condemning govt forces for killing Boko Haram members in the North. Then the Northern Elders referred to them as northern youths who were marginalized and frustrated. I'm not against any of my fellow Nigerians but we must speak the truth when we see it.

There is a proverb that says "The man who lets a snake dwell in his household,will one day cry tears of regret".

This northern elders forum members are just Buhari's boys....read the post well the elders said they also want him to look into the assassination attempt on buhari...what dose that tell you? They are his political puns jor!

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by fx45(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abagworo:

Most poor Northerners I've interacted with believe wholeheartedly that Jonathan is the one funding aliens whom we call "Boko Haram" to come and kill them in order to reduce their population.

I guess Southern views are separate from Northern view. I however believe there is an element of truth in their claim because the arrested BH members have not been given open trial so that we Nigerians could hear from the horse's mouth. They are usually released from the back door like the 6 arrested in Owerri while planting bombs at Winners chapel who were released on flimsy excuses.

Sir, I've always had a great deal of respect for U... But it seems U've lost it. U're regressing and at a very fast pace too. Something close to being senile. U don't make sense anymore. How can U be so blinded by hate that U can't reason objectively anymore? Its a sad day really for Nairaland. A lot of people look up to U but it seems U've failed them.

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by aurenflani: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
FLYFIRE:
YOU ARE SUCH A PATHETIC I.DIOT.

All I know is that the eastern region people with still reap the fruit of their labour. So many big mouthed nincompoops. You are the enemies of your ownselves crackyy fhs.

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by aurenflani: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
fx45:

Sir, I've always had an awful deal of respect for U... But it seems U've lost it. U're regressing and at a very fast pace too. Something close to being senile. U don't make sense anymore. How can U be so blinded by hate that U can't reason objectively anymore? Its a sad day really for Nairaland. A lot of people look up to U but it seems U've failed them.

Are you unaware of these developments or something? I'm sorry but you strike me as on hell of a hypocritical nuisance.

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
aurenflani:

Are you now insinuating that your own leaders are the problem of the East or whatever region you come from?

Are you aware that many northern leaders have been murdered by the bokoharam for speaking out against the sect or even talking against them to the government's highest representative?

Are you aware that you are not making a point but spewing some ignorant distorted one-way delusion?

Haba!! Dan Arewa! ga maganan wulakanchi!. aurenfulani, baza ka je ka zouna a gidan ka? So when Boko Haram where not interested in murdering Muslim Leaders, they were slashing throats and burning non-muslim citiziens of Nigeria. it was when they felt their cause needed to hit home before they are taken seriously, that was when they started murdering Muslim leaders and sympathizers. so mai matan fulani.. let me ask you this, How many Muslim Leaders did BH Kill compared to the Non-Muslim Leaders? ga bakin buzuzu

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Jabioro: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Look@face, cunning man died cunning buried him..my sahara brothers you created this snowball fire,you mush device the means to quench it...,won't work o o.

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
The body also advised President Goodluck
Jonathan to bring an end the insurgency in all its
manifestations and produce the Chibok girls before
the end of October, 2014, saying In the event that
he failed to do so, Nigerians would be left with the
only conclusion that he had forfieted his right to ask for their mandate beyond 2015. In a communique issued at a press conference in

Is this supposed to be a threat or a blaÇkmail?

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by JerryJude(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
He that fetched ant-infected firewood invited lizards for a meeting in his house...
NEF draw the rain that is falling upon them..mchewwwww

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by fx45(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
aurenflani:

Are you unaware of these developments or something? I'm sorry but you strike me as on hell of a hypocritical nuisance.
First of... Is this goat still on Nairaland?

Secondly, don't U think it would've been a wiser move by Ur NEF to rein in Ur boko haram brothers? CALL BACK UR ARMY! The time is now... Otherwise they look set to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria and U my friend won't be spared. The Frankenstein monster U created is after U!

Leave GEJ out of Ur self-inflicted woes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by kernel504(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Let me sound a bit radical, but truthful.
The Hausas are the most set of confused people on earth, from their leaders to followers.
Boko Haram is a backlash of there local politics, yet there looking for people to blame, an average Hausa man has 2-3 wives,and wouldn't give any form of education to his children, only to start blaming the government when anything happens to them, who is funding Boko Haram if not northern elite.
Have they forgotten how many years, they ruled this country unchallenged.Until now, North till enjoy the highest local government revenue in whole Nigeria.
When Boko Haram bombs a place nobody talks about war crime, but if Nigerian army do the needful ,it becomes news.
Aboki this is 21th century,ok?

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by rossete2020(f): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
see blackmail o... God please come and expose these northern leaders

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by mmmustapha(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
remember007: I'mbecile....d problems u ppl created now ur cryin fowl....GEJ till North get sense..
donkey
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by iconize(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
mmmustapha: undecided smiley
[s]southerners? noise makers. 2015 will tell[/s]

Noise pollution.
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by mmmustapha(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
nke001:

Kindly note that cattles and goats, sheep will not be allowed to vote come 2015.

The problem with the North is that ' they see politics in everything.' U cant sack ur boat peddlers and still expect ur boat to accelerate. No, it is either it decelerates or it remain stagnant.

Only a father can talk to HIS child and he will listen.
even your clown godfather coward ojuku was afraid of NORTH, we are beyond your imagination kid,
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Till October? I thought they will say 'next week'. Boko, una still get time. . .lol
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by yehmi01(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
On Sunday the 10th of August, I heard from a confirmed source of mine that I can not mention the name that the ultimate plan of some set of people in this country is to islamatize Nigeria and giving full power to the north or they pull out of the whole system call Nigeria. At first I did not believe all off this dispite all that this so call Muslims and northern people have done to Nigeria. With statements like this coming from the so called northern leaders am left with no option but to belive all I heard.

America and other countries that offered help intentionally pulled out from the search to look for the chibok girls because dir was a confirmed Intel that it was all potilcal from the onset backed up by some strong Muslim leaders and political giants in this country who are also are part of this Islamic movement for Nigeria.

As of now I have no say on this matter because I want to make sure God one way or the other will expose all this people.

I am no fan of any political party or any religion, I just want the best for this county be it an IFA priest that makes Nigeria peace full so be it.

But if a set of people all in the name a religion or a movement have caused so much havoc to innocent lives in Nigeria and have mastermind various devilish act so that power can come to the north or so some set of Islamic lunatics can rule over this country without a sense of what it means to be in a leadership position then they better make sure God in heaven must be the first that they must take out. Because if they can't take him out then they better think wisely

October is almost her naa. We would all see what will become of this.

I am not taking sides here and would not support Jonathans poor leadership display as well but if all this is happening because of a movement or religion then all the parties involve must be out of dir sick minds

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by tonychristopher: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
meforyou1: I'm always amazed at the way u reason

the guy is a naught case ...I have written him off ages

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Butoneday2(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
angry They shuld go to blazes, evil men?
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by tonychristopher: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
yehmi01: On Sunday the 10th of August, I heard from a confirmed source of mine that I can not mention the name that the ultimate plan of some set of people in this country is to islamatize Nigeria and giving full power to the north or they pull out of the whole system call Nigeria. At first I did not believe all off this dispite all that this so call Muslims and northern people have done to Nigeria. With statements like this coming from the so called northern leaders am left with no option but to belive all I heard.

America and other countries that offered help intentionally pulled out from the search to look for the chibok girls because dir was a confirmed Intel that it was all potilcal from the onset backed up by some strong Muslim leaders and political giants in this country who are also are part of this Islamic movement for Nigeria.

As of now I have no say on this matter because I want to make sure God one way or the other will expose all this people.

I am no fan of any political party or any religion, I just want the best for this county be it an IFA priest that makes Nigeria peace full so be it.

But if a set of people all in the name a religion or a movement have caused so much havoc to innocent lives in Nigeria and have mastermind various devilish act so that power can come to the north or so some set of Islamic lunatics can rule over this country without a sense of what it means to be in a leadership position then they better make sure God in heaven must be the first that they must take out. Because if they can't take him out then they better think wisely

October is almost her naa. We would all see what will become of this.

I am not taking sides here and would not support Jonathans poor leadership display as well but if all this is happening because of a movement or religion then all the parties involve must be out of dir sick minds

that's the problem I have with Muslims they have the propensity to comit murder

you might be right

but I don't know why some people will be particular about who becomes Islam

will Islam put food on their table if yea why hasn't it done so in Iraq afghan or Somalia

I will be please if north leave Nigeria

good riddance to bad rubbish

Ojukwu was right after all

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by ladymichael: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
if most of you had clearly being reading papers and observing most of the uprises in nigeria, you will clearly by now not be attributing this to be a northern or religious issue.
politicians are guided by one thing only ,"INTERESTS".leave what you see or read , the government knows exactly what is going on .It is unfortunate that blood is being shed for selfish and devilish reasons.
Make no mistake, boko haram or what ever is not about religion or tribe . it is simply over hidden agenda that most of you will never know of .
The easiest and obvious cover up was to use religion and tribe which they believe could be easily bought and of course most of you are buying it .
Late Azazi stated that boko haram is in pdp , where is he today ??

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by tonychristopher: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
mmmustapha: even your clown godfather coward ojuku was afraid of NORTH, we are beyond your imagination kid,

before north thinks of smelling leadesjio they should get educated get immunized get westernized and get civilizedcivilized

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by tonychristopher: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
kernel504: Let me sound a bit radical, but truthful.
The Hausas are the most set of confused people on earth, from their leaders to followers.
Boko Haram is a backlash of there local politics, yet there looking for people to blame, an average Hausa man has 2-3 wives,and wouldn't give any form of education to his children, only to start blaming the government when anything happens to them, who is funding Boko Haram if not northern elite.
Have they forgotten how many years, they ruled this country unchallenged.Until now, North till enjoy the highest local government revenue in whole Nigeria.
When Boko Haram bombs a place nobody talks about war crime, but if Nigerian army do the needful ,it becomes news.
Aboki this is 21th century,ok?

its only today that I have seen you sensible and I will agree with you today .

you made a valid point and we have to unite to ensure those with herd mentality don't take us backward

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Pataki: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Why October? undecided
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Izunwa(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Make Jonathan produce Chibok girls . Don't make me believe that Elders like you people still play Hide and seek game at your age cheesy .

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by tonychristopher: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abagworo:

Look let me tell you something you don't know. You cannot attack California in USA and because the President is not from there, then he'll ignore California to be destroyed before taking action then later claim that Californians should solve their problems. That's ridiculous. It only means the President is glad that some part of his country is being attacked and destroyed just because he comes from another tribe or religion.

from the way you reason I think you will need a rehab or mental assilum

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by fx45(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: The body also advised President Goodluck
Jonathan to bring an end the insurgency in all its
manifestations and produce the Chibok girls before
the end of October, 2014, saying In the event that
he failed to do so, Nigerians would be left with the
only conclusion that he had forfieted his right to ask for their mandate beyond 2015. In a communique issued at a press conference in

Is this supposed to be a threat or a blaÇkmail?

Methinks Blackmail....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics / How Fulani Herdsmen Cut My Head With Matchet- Onyebuchie / Fueling Uncertainty:investigating Nigeria's Subsidy Removal And Dangote Refinery

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65