Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (30992 Views)

Military Uncovers Treasure Trove Of BokoHaram Activities, Intelligence (photo) / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by elipheleh(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
smallJagaban: HOPE NORTHERN ELDERS WON'T JOIN OHANEZE IN ISSUING USELESS ?
\
LOL thry have joined us already in giving ultimatum. grin grin ;DMake them do am make I see na. Idiots
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
MilesLamar:

Is it too hard to make use of ur brain? supporter of APC kid
AND IS IT TOO HARD TO SHUT UP!!
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by yehmi01(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
ladymichael: if most of you had clearly being reading papers and observing most of the uprises in nigeria, you will clearly by now not be attributing this to be a northern or religious issue.
politicians are guided by one thing only ,"INTERESTS".leave what you see or read , the government knows exactly what is going on .It is unfortunate that blood is being shed for selfish and devilish reasons.
Make no mistake, boko haram or what ever is not about religion or tribe . it is simply over hidden agenda that most of you will never know of .
The easiest and obvious cover up was to use religion and tribe which they believe could be easily bought and of course most of you are buying it .
Late Azazi stated that boko haram is in pdp , where is he today ??

Well from what I said, I did not post any comment on any site not even a talk of this was mentioned to any one by me. But after seeing this ultimatum given to Jonathan what other strategy can they use as a good reason.

Bro have you seen the madness happening to people in Iraq just because they are not Muslims. Iraq is a country in the middle east know for Islam any day but only for a set of mad men to cut off a little child's head because she is not a Muslim.

The woman who was sentenced to death in Saudi because she converted thank God for america.

As much as I know this is a public forum and am careful of what is been said. Don't be deceived nothing just happenes and I have never doubted Gods intervention in the affeairs of Nigeria you will remember that some one once said this to you.

How big is borno state that almost 300 girls cannot be found by all the counrties combined together and it took Cameroonian goverment one week to find the woman that was taken.

You don't look for what is not missing if its kept in the custody of those who don't want you to find them.

Please read up Americas forecast about Nigeria and the future based on the intels they have.

President Obama did it, Good luck is doing it. Listen to the lines of that commercials very well. Someone is sending a message to some sick people.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by elipheleh(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
omenka: Wait and see kids take over this thread and rain insults on the elders for simply saying the obvious.

Jonathan has failed in every single facet of what his job entails.

The only thing he has really succeeded remarkably in doing is engendering a hyper toxic brand of politics where people are indoctrinated to think only along ethnic and religious lines.

The president has failed woefully in his job and he's been paid to wreak havoc and breed sorrow amongst his employers.

Too damn bad.

#BBOG!!

PS: I wonder what would have happened if the GSM revolution had started under Jonathan!! Person for see space type for internet at all

You are a fool. Shame on you. And to think you are of Eastern origin. sad sad SAd coward ran away to UK and rant rubbish from over there. I don't blame you , come back home and see the good Jonathan is doing everywhere. I blame the media (Sahara reporters from north) for your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by tonychristopher: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
ladymichael: if most of you had clearly being reading papers and observing most of the uprises in nigeria, you will clearly by now not be attributing this to be a northern or religious issue.
politicians are guided by one thing only ,"INTERESTS".leave what you see or read , the government knows exactly what is going on .It is unfortunate that blood is being shed for selfish and devilish reasons.
Make no mistake, boko haram or what ever is not about religion or tribe . it is simply over hidden agenda that most of you will never know of .
The easiest and obvious cover up was to use religion and tribe which they believe could be easily bought and of course most of you are buying it .
Late Azazi stated that boko haram is in pdp , where is he today ??

the question is why will anarchy come from Muslim politician and why must it be northern politician

so do your maths

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by godsI(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
What an inane gibberish! The said N.E.F or AREWA for that matter are so addled that they cannot even realise how deep they have sunk into the mire they just seem to be realising of late. Gone are the days when AREWA, NEF, and the Sultan of Sokoto will sneeze and Nigerian Govt catches cold. Nemesis! That is the answer, they brought in beehives to frustrate GEJ govt(we will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan), but the bee is stinging the bejesus out of their region. Like i'm used to foretelling, watch the following: Boko Haram is yet to reach its apex performance, GEJ will run and win clean, the 2015 election, Election will not hold in some of Northern states. There is a saying that ' chaos is not a pit, but a ladder' and GEJ is not averse to utilizing that. The Southern Protectorate is teaching their counterpart how realpolitik is stealthily planned, gently played, and strategically realised. Anarchy, assassination, sabotage, and propaganda; these are the politics of the era, and should be added to the political science(Public Admin) curriculum of our current tertiary institution in respect to GEJ's chess style. Till 2015 gents...

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by ekemini007(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Of Cus who go die Go die, who go break leg go break, who go gt sleepless nite go gt sleepless nite..bt wen 2015 cm GeJ go retain sit..n like I said who go die go die!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
useless elders with fish brains.... na dem start d party 4 d almagerins with SKELEWU, nw music don turn 2 war song n fear don de grab dem. Boyz don vex as heat don de come dia way, dem don begin de find their sponsors..... My dear illitrate colanut eating elders, pls stay tune n enjoy wot u started bcoz d BOKO BOYZ don swear say dem no go die alone.
#enjoy BH while u fools r alive
#GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by gists: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
yehmi01:

Well from what I said, I did not post any comment on any site not even a talk of this was mentioned to any one by me. But after seeing this ultimatum given to Jonathan what other strategy can they use as a good reason.

Bro have you seen the madness happening to people in Iraq just because they are not Muslims. Iraq is a country in the middle east know for Islam any day but only for a set of mad men to cut off a little child's head because she is not a Muslim.

The woman who was sentenced to death in Saudi because she converted thank God for america.

As much as I know this is a public forum and am careful of what is been said. Don't be deceived nothing just happenes and I have never doubted Gods intervention in the affeairs of Nigeria you will remember that some one once said this to you.

How big is borno state that almost 300 girls cannot be found by all the counrties combined together and it took Cameroonian goverment one week to find the woman that was taken.

You don't look for what is not missing if its kept in the custody of those who don't want you to find them.

Please read up Americas forecast about Nigeria and the future based on the intels they have.

President Obama did it, Good luck is doing it. Listen to the lines of that commercials very well. Someone is sending a message to some sick people.

I have always said this and thank God I am not alone in this line of thinking. Too many red flags: First is the killing of the school boys that went on for hours without any resistance from the army. It was even said that attack took place minutes after the army left the neighbourhood. Also the fact that hundreds of girls were kidnapped in a state with partial military rule (where there are checkpoints almost every km) triggers the red flag. Then we have the case of under-funding and under-equipping the army to the extent that the military guys had to protest - mutiny!! Finally, I concluded this is all about politics & 2015 because not one financier have been arrested. How do you fight terror without cutting its source of fund?

The list of signs is endless for those not beclouded by ethnic/religious sentiments. I am not in any way suggesting the northern elites are innocent (in fact my gut feeling is that they know more than they're trying to make us believe), but for God's sake we have a government whose pry responsibility is to protect lives why do some people keep asking the imams and emirs (who don't have control over the police station in their streets) to put an end to BH and keep making excuses for GEJ? Is it too much to ask this administration to take a cue from israel/russia/us/cameroon and other responsible government and take decisive action against an enemy of the state?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by ladymichael: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
tonychristopher:

I just don't know how people are just too daft .boko haram started during the time of obasanjo and Jonathan inherited it

religious killing has been the second nature to north and Islam so let's face the truth . north is a failed region North has squandered all their political and economic activities they held

so Jonathan will tell them to bomb so Jonathan will tell them not to go to school

dude give me a better story

Religious killing has been second nature to north?did you even bother to go into the details of all the killings going on in the north or are you just a religious intolerant person?
Tony christopher ,
points you are raising are not even backed by facts
I will not even dignify your stand
I have done my math by the way .
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Vyca(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
A poetric way of telling GEJ that the battle line has being drawn. I sympathise with fellow Nigerians because when elephants fights, its the grass(masses) that suffers.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by vickiechi: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
This is a serious joke, after crying Genocide a few months ago, how soon they forget. Nigerians are no fools, when you are ready to call your children to order please don't fail to carry us along. We love you and are willing to work with you when you are ready.

Everything must not be about winning elections, the leadership of this country, Nigeria is not your birth right.

Btw. Start or Join the talk on theorangeentrpreneur.com
If you have a fresh N creative photo of anything share it at theorangeentrepreneur.com. N1000 recharge each for the 30 most creative pictures

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by KlaireKlement(f): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kk....
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by menesheh(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
mmmustapha: undecided smiley southerners? noise makers. 2015 will tell
see his name mumu mustapha

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Evathyst(f): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
voltron:

Computer Mallam.. eat bitter kola before you talk- When Mohammed Yusuf was arrested in 2009, he named the then governor of Borno, Ali Modu Sheriff as a major financier of Boko Haram. Very shortly after his revelation, Yusuf was taken from custody and was driven to a deserted area. With his hands still shackled, he was told to walk to another vehicle. The man knew what was coming and so he shuffled along inch by reluctant inch. Halfway through his trudge, bullets rained down on Yusuf. That was that. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/boko-haram-2/#sthash.SqaMuweJ.dpuf
ur warped analysis is bereft of any iota of logic. Now, lemme help u out. Wen Sen. Ali Ndume who was one tym alleged to av met wit top echelons of Boko-haram mentioned Namadi Sambo's name as d person who gave him d Boko-haram leaders' contact. Did Sambo deny it? Did any security agency invite Sambo 4 any form of questioning? Also, even d 'so-called' international community av sighted series of human right abuses in the nigerian army's operation all in d name of killing Boko-haram members. D truth abt Boko-haram is dt d more one looks, d less one sees. D main reason why an average enlightened individual wil blame GEJ is dt He has been acting rather lackadaisicaly by not bringing d sponsors to book. If he claims nt to knw dem despite being d President, den all doz claims dt he is clueless cldnt be farther from d truth. On d other hand, if he knws dem bt keeps quiet jst because of 2015 election, den he is as guilty as d perpetrators (dt is if he's not even part of dem). Either way, He's damned. On d horns of a dilemma, U'r damned if you act. Nd even if u dnt, U'r stil damned. May God help u 2see beyond ur nose. angry
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Qelvin(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
while they are at it,I hope Boko haram designate their own ultimatum to wipe out the whole North once and for all...parasitic scum's who bring no value besides filth,terrorism,and retrogression.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Alenkakent(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abagworo:

Most poor Northerners I've interacted with believe wholeheartedly that Jonathan is the one funding aliens whom we call "Boko Haram" to come and kill them in order to reduce their population.

I guess Southern views are separate from Northern view. I however believe there is an element of truth in their claim because the arrested BH members have not been given open trial so that we Nigerians could hear from the horse's mouth. They are usually released from the back door like the 6 arrested in Owerri while planting bombs at Winners chapel who were released on flimsy excuses.

Omg... They released those guys? I saw in d news that these guys are ibo and how cld they have been released ? Damn... GEJ has a hand in this boko haram shit... The northerners are right by pointing fingers at GEJ... He's behind this drama...

NOTE: if any ibo idiot quote me, sango go strike ur papa
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Abj2(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
All the elders,rich Politicians,and all rich notherners should come together and find a solution fast coz if not,it is only GOD that can save d north.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Qelvin(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Alenkakent:

Omg... They released those guys? I saw in d news that these guys are ibo and how cld they have been released ? Damn... GEJ has a hand in this boko haram shit... The northerners are right by pointing fingers at GEJ... He's behind this drama...

NOTE: if any ibo idiot quote me, sango go strike ur papa
may you never live to see 2014 run its course if you don't provide a verifiable source to that balderdash you just spewed.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Alenkakent(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
tonychristopher:

the question is why will anarchy come from Muslim politician and why must it be northern politician

so do your maths

Ladymicheal has spoken right... As for u, tony, please use ur brain or buy one ...
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Alenkakent(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Qelvin:
may you never live to see 2014 run its course if you don't provide a verifiable source to that balderdash you just spewed.

See this mad dog, I'm presently in owerri and watched the news while waiting for a world cup match that night and the names mentioned were all ibo names and a foreigner who was released d same day... No single name came out as hausa name and here u are spitting rubbish...

Do I blame u? Ure not informed, thus ure lost...
As I said, any ibo that quote my comment earlier..... U know what's coming ur way
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by vanstanzy(m): 12:18am On Aug 12, 2014
collynzov5: The Northern Elders Forum, NEF, on Monday
identified “lack of a strong will at the level of the presidency, deep-seated corruption incompetence
in governments and in the management of security
challenges” as major factors fuelling the Boko
Haram insurgency. The body also advised President Goodluck
Jonathan to bring an end the insurgency in all its
manifestations and produce the Chibok girls before
the end of October, 2014, saying In the event that
he failed to do so, Nigerians would be left with the
only conclusion that he had forfieted his right to ask for their mandate beyond 2015. In a communique issued at a press conference in
Kaduna, NEF said after a major review of the state of
the nation, it resolved to continue to offer ways to
resolve the country’s current political, economic,
security challenges, and also facilitate the
emergence of a more united, secure and prosperous nation out of its present limitations. The statement obtained by DailyPost was signed by
Barrister Solomon Dalung and Dr Hakeem Baba-
Ahmed, OON, both NEF prominent members. It reads: “The security situation in our nation today
represents the most serious threat to our individual
and collective lives in our entire history. The reality
is that the threats posed by what appears to be an
insurgency that has many manifestations and
defies a clear and consistent identity is growing due to the absence of a clear national consensus over
its nature, and it solutions. “The lack of a strong will at the level of the
presidency to fight it, as well as deep-seated
corruption and incompetence in governments and
in the management of our security challenges has
allowed a band of terrorists to take and hold vast
parts of our land and populations hostage, while every citizen lives in fear that they will be its next
victim. “The Northern Elders Forum does not believe that
the Nigerian military cannot defeat these terrorists.
We also reject the notion that multiple internal
security challenges such as attacks on villages,
ethno-religions conflicts and banditry springing up
by the day in many parts of the north are all a coincidence. Indeed, we are convinced that most of
these conflicts are being engineered to weaken the
North politically and economically by interests
which intend to exploit such weaknesses for
electoral benefits. “In the light of our firm conviction that the
insurgency and related security challenges pose
threats to the 2015 elections and the survival of our
nation, we strongly advise President Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan to bring an end to the insurgency in
all its manifestations and produce the Chibok girls before the end of October, 2014.The circumstances
under which our fellow citizens in and around
Gwoza in Borno state in particular live and die will
not be tolerated by any people who have a
government and a leader sworn to defend them,
and they must be reversed immediately. In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this,
Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that
he has forfieted his right to ask for our mandate
beyond 2015″.
They added that, “The Northern Elders Forum calls
on the President to immediately set up a Judicial
Panel to investigate the recent killing of over 30
members of the Islamic Movement in Zaria. The
internal investigations by the military in an event in
which soldiers are involved will not meet the minimum standards of fairness and acceptability.
The Forum reminds the nation that it was the
murder of Muhammad Yusuf by the Nigeria Police in
2009 that formed the major point of escalation in
the activities of the group(s) known today under
the generic term of Boko Haram. We also call for a thorough investigation into the attempted
assassination of General Muhammadu Buhari and
Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, and the publication of the
outcome of these investigations. “The Forum notes that the state of security and
economic challenges of the North are deteriorating,
in spite of its wealth of leaders and elders who
should use their God-given privileges, power and
influence to affect a reversal of these dangerous
trends. It is no secret that the vast majority of Northerners lament their marginalization, insecurity
and poverty, and blame it in large part on the
inability of unwillingness of its past and present
leaders to utilize all access to power which they
enjoy, to bring us redress and relief. General
Yakubu Gowon, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, General Muhammadu Buhari, General Ibrahim Badamasi
Babangida, General Abdussalami Abubakar, Alhaji
Atiku Abubakar, Architect Namadi Sambo, General
T.Y Danjuma and all retired Chief Justices of Nigeria
from the North represent grossly under utilized
assets of the North. “The N.E.F joins millions of Northerners in appealing
to these leaders to raise their levels of involvement
in the fortunes of our region in every endeavour or
fora they are involved. In these difficult days when
every hand must be on deck, if these leaders
cannot visibly help to transform the fortunes of the North in the next few months, they will leave
northerners with the damaging impression that
they have abandoned the region and the people to
its seemingly irreversible decline and ultimate
destruction. “The Forum took stock of the performance of
northerners at the National Conference, and
commends the commitment of the vast majority of
the delegates to the core interests of the north and
the unity and survival of our nation on principles of
equity and mutual respect. The N.E.F appeals to all leaders from other parts of the country to
discourage tendencies which suggest that some
parts of our federation are dispensable and
undeserving of respect. “The Forum has noted with relief the cessation of
plans to single out northerners in many parts of the
country for treatments which humiliate them and
deprive them of their rights to live and work in any
part of Nigeria. While commending the maturity and
foresight of northern leaders which informed the restraints against retaliatory and other negative
measures, the Forum appeals to young persons
from the north to resist the temptation to operate
by the very low standards of responsibility set by
others. These young northerners should be
reminded that their legacy includes the heroic efforts of their forebears to build and sustain this
nation to its present state, and they did this in the
face of massive provocations and threats. The
Forum places on record its appreciation for the
prompt response of President Goodluck Jonathan
to appeals for decisive action against profiling and other threatening actions against northerners in
some states in the southern parts of the country. “The Forum invites attention of Nigerians to the
critical role which the 2015 elections will play in the
future of our nation. We call on all leaders and
political parties to demonstrate the highest levels of
commitment to the rule of law and the demands of
the electoral process. At all cost, the 2015 elections must be free and fair. This means that any threat
which may provide a cover for militarising the
electoral process must be eliminated before the
elections. Every part of Nigeria must participate in
these elections, and no citizen should be deprived
of his right to vote under any excuse. “The Forum is concerned that political
developments in some states which involve
removals, threats or attempts to remove elected
persons are being informed by partisan interests
seeking advantages towards 2015. These are
dangerous antics which will deepen violence and other acts of desperation by politicians. The Forum
urges the convening of a genuine summit of
political leaders and parties to create or reinforce
consensus around the imperatives of security of the
electoral process, and ensuring that 2015 elections
are spared from widespread disputes”.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/11/breaking-northern-elders-give-jonathan-october-deadline-end-boko-haram-insurgency%e2%80%8b-produce-chibok-girls/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Or what

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Pinkybush: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Useless elders. In the history of Nigeria those useless dogs can never be called among elders. Instead of them to blame theirselves for being unable to train their children well, they rather turn their filty fingers on GEJ.
2015 will tell... Northern DOGS
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by vanstanzy(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Because their frankinsteins monster is now much bigger and more destructive than they are, they now need Jonathan's help. Shior!
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nestor021: 12:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello friends, due to advancement in technology, I have decided to develop an Android application for our great Felicity Global Forum which can be installed on any android device and used conveniently to access our forum for fresh and latest updates.
The App is FREE and very easy to navigate.

Features:
View fresh and latest updates
Create new topic
Reply to post
Invite friends
Share with friends
Chat with your friends for free
Place free adverts and lots more...

Today, am glad to inform you that our Felicity Global Forum Android App is ready for downloading. Click to download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d0f32156
Remember to untick the small box before downloading the App.

Currently, am developing for more platform like Nokia, BlackBerry, iPhone and others. They will be available once am done. But for now, enjoy it on Android devices.

Thank You...

Enjoy And Share!!!
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by cliffm43: 12:23am On Aug 12, 2014
SEE THE BOKO HARAM SPONSORS ARE OUT TO SAY SOMETHING..........LOL........MR PRESIDENT,I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE,JUST RELEASE THE BIAFRA WHICH YOU BELONG AND ALLOW THOSE BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS TO GO WITH THEIR BOKO HARAM...........ALL THE EMIRS AND GOVERNORS IN THE NORTH ARE THE MAJOR SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by vanstanzy(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2014
voltron: GEJ has been given an ultimatum to solve a problem they created. hmmm grin

Does that mean the creator can no longer handle its creation? O ma se o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by johnnyhandsom(m): 12:25am On Aug 12, 2014
voltron: GEJ has been given an ultimatum to solve a problem they created. hmmm grin
. Aboki will always be Aboki no matter what.
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by johnnyhandsom(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2014
. We don't give a fu:ck
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by vanstanzy(m): 12:31am On Aug 12, 2014

Go and stop ur blood sucking demons so-called boko haram before u comment on this forum, ok.
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Qelvin(m): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Alenkakent:

See this mad dog, I'm presently in owerri and watched the news while waiting for a world cup match that night and the names mentioned were all ibo names and a foreigner who was released d same day... No single name came out as hausa name and here u are spitting rubbish...

Do I blame u? Ure not informed, thus ure lost...
As I said, any ibo that quote my comment earlier..... U know what's coming ur way
twerp..and we are supposed to buy your preposterous bullshyte about some phantom news you watched ba?like I expected you failed to provide a source to back up your undiluted hogwash(at least there should be some sort of media coverage on your claims), your fate awaits you for been such a despicable conspiracy theorist and liar.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by 360musicng(m): 12:48am On Aug 12, 2014
lol. . funny
they can't be destroying their state and expect oga to put it in place for them

meanwhile::
download

Music: Iyanya – Story Story Ft. Oritse Femi: http://www..com/music-iyanya-story-story-ft-oritse-femi/ via @

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu / Don’t Pay For Bail Again—police IG Warns Nigerians / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.