Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ (3351 Views)

Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by joeb2: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2014
I Really want to know the Basis of all this insult on GEJ. It is the situation we find our selves Would you have gone out to vote knowing fully well that there was no security avaialable with the trend of our Previous Elections. Let's be Sincere for once.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2014
DivideUs: What is wrong with me
Something is actually wrong with you, you need psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by PassingShot(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2014
mrjangaweed:
Bastard

Sign of desperation and frustration Mr. supporter of APC. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Feraz(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Just imagine the useless comment coming from the mouth of a president? When will Jonathan ever get things right?
As usual, you don't fail to disappoint! You should refund the fees you paid that got you through school. You read only the headline and comment. Mention one thing that is useless from the speech made by the president. If he rigged the elections (which you'll still argue that he's clueless to do so), you'll be the first to call for his head. Ask yourself, if it were OBJ, would the opposition have won in the states mentioned above? You should always think before you write. You haven't dropped your hypocritical attitude. Continue!!!

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by mrjangaweed: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2014
PassingShot:

Sign of desperation and frustration Mr. supporter of APC. grin grin grin

FFuckk
your asssss
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by shizzle11(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Feraz: As usual, you don't fail to disappoint! Mention one thing that is useless from the speech made by the president. If he rigged the elections (which you'll still argue that he's clueless to do so), you'll be the first to call for his head. Ask yourself, if it were OBJ, would the opposition have won in the states mentioned above? You should always think before you write. You haven't dropped your hypocritical attitude. Continue!!!
mrjangaweed:

Till you stop prostitution as a profession
alabiyemmy:
One day soon, you will make sense when it comes to Jonathan. For now keep talking nonsense, we understand your plight.
You all are quoting an irredeemable good for nothing fvcktard. berem the sheddiott has been displaying her incurable madness since 2010, sadly for her and her ilks, Jonathan will continue to give them nightmares

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by manuelzz(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: In other words, the president just told the world that our electoral system is fatally flawed and can be manipulated by anyone who desires to do so!!!

Question is, why don't you work towards making it very difficult for anyone to manipulate the system?? Wouldn't that be a lasting legacy that even your children and children's children would benefit from after you are long gone

What happens in an event you leave the system rotten as it is and your successor decides to exploit the flaws to disenfranchise you and your people in the future

Sometimes I really don't blame those who insult the president. His utterances give him off as someone who's very deficient upstairs!!!

Omenka,You really need to stop embarrassing your brain.!!

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Ivanspring(f): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
I am now convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that most nairalanders don't read before they comment.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Feraz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ivanspring: I am now convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that most nairalanders don't read before they comment.
Of course they don't. If it has GEJ, Tinubu, Buhari, Obiano, Fashola, Igbo, Yoruba, PDP, APC, most throw every rational thoughts away and turn to attack dogs.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by UpEdo: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
I think GEJ should disappoint these people by rigging the next election. APC crying since 1899.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by stinggy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
manuelzz:

I think you're the one embarrassing your brain here. Omenka made a very good point
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by omenka(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
stinggy:
I think you're the one embarrassing your brain here. Omenka made a very good point
Do you see me responding to them?? Sometimes it's best ignoring most of these guys. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by ratiken(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Making our votes count is the biggest democratic achievenment under our democracy.

Politicians now understand that they have to perform orget voted off by the masses.

Discerning minds know all we need is consistent free and fair elections .... then watch our problems fizzle away.

If only they can add independent candidacy.... then give us 15yrs to fix this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by jelel6: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Gej=the otueke man, the clueless
one, he has no shows,
corruption is not stealing, the
daft one,the Ebola man, the zoo-
logist, the slow one, the corrupt
one, the single term man, the 10000 mega watts man, the
subsidy man, the synonym of
Boko haram, the phideephi
candidate, Gej's supporters=
fools colony. No lie, only facts!
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by jelel6: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
manuelzz:

you my friend need to start using yours
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by disloman(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oga mumuni.We sabi things pass u n can't sell us bullshit.There r some rigging that will give u sleepless nites n regret d day u were born.Osun state election is one.A lame man knws what happened in Ekiti.
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by disloman(m): 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Plus10: I wonder what is wrong with his statement...someone is trying to make you understand that the deployment of troops during elections is not to rig in favour of his party neither to favour the oppositions, pointing the fact that his party has lost elections where troops were deployed.
Tell that to d dogs n goats.
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by disloman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
enigmang:

Did you even read the gist, as soon as you read GEJ you had to insult..

What he said is very true, the power of a Nigerian President is incredible,.. if he deploys that might PDP cannot loose any election....
Oga use ur brain.There r some things President can't do with all d forces under his command.He weigh his options n knws d outcomes of such actions will b fatal.He soft pedalled.
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by size38: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Story! Even during OBJ's time, he couldn't win the entire state election for his party PDP how much more an incompetent GEJ.
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
eyeview: What has the president said here that is warranting this insults?

would there be a free and fair election if Tinubu or buhari was at the helm of affairs in this nation?
Anybody attacking this statement is either an APC apologist or is just a mor.on.
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by cyril10(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
egift: Who is the mumu advising this zoologist?

It takes a mumu to know who is one, boy respect your elders.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
disloman: Tell that to d dogs n goats.

He knew u are one of the above that is why he is saying it to u and ur kinds as indicated in ur post.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Plus10:
Are you sure you read the article before commenting?Or you just saw the headline!

Don't u know that imbeciles can't read?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
This man has no business in politics. With his PhD, he can on his own run documentries on fishes in Otuoke and sell the videos to NatGeoWild.
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
pro01:

How exactly is this an unreasonable thing to say?

Don't u know that evil minded people and frustrated e-urchins are never reasonable nor rational?

How do u expect them to comprehend what the president is saying when their evil hearts is so saturated with bitterness?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: In other words, the president just told the world that our electoral system is fatally flawed and can be manipulated by anyone who desires to do so!!!

Question is, why don't you work towards making it very difficult for anyone to manipulate the system?? Wouldn't that be a lasting legacy that even your children and children's children would benefit from after you are long gone

What happens in an event you leave the system rotten as it is and your successor decides to exploit the flaws to disenfranchise you and your people in the future

Sometimes I really don't blame those who insult the president. His utterances give him off as someone who's very deficient upstairs!!!

Now the president is also expected to amend the constitution and the electoral laws too because he is also a legislator abi?

Sadly, people like this dude that don't even know what the doctrine of separation of power entails will always be the ones ......................

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Just imagine the useless comment coming from the mouth of a president? When will Jonathan ever get things right?
foolish girl, people are talking, u too also want to talk., pls go back to the kitchen, u are so daft

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by omenka(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
byrron:

Now the president is also expected to amend the constitution and the electoral laws too because he is also a legislator abi?

Sadly, people like this dude that don't even know what the doctrine of separation of power entails will always be the ones ......................
You are a big fool!! Who says the executive doesn't develop bills (proposals) and send them to the NASS for consideration and possible passage as laws??

I hate responding to fools like yourself and that's why I kept mum even when your likes kept disturbing my mentions!!

Please don't quote me again!!

Mumu.
Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by eph12(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
I had to go read the article again. I was looking for what warranted the insults. I couldn't find any. Sometimes am amused most times I wonder if most of these people on NL are educated at all. Most sounding like drop outs

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by ibietela2(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2014

BEREM MUST SHOW HERSELF

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by eph12(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
disloman: Tell that to d dogs n goats.
He is telling you. Are you one? cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ by ibietela2(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
pro01:

I don't understand you guys. The APC and its hungry apologists have been vociferous in their condemnation of the security measures put in place to maintain law and order in the recently concluded elections in Edo, Ekiti, and Osun. They alleged that the heavy military presence was meant to help the PDP win unfairly.

Now, the president has negated this allegation by citing the PDP's loss in Osun and Edo as evidence that he is not interested in using our security forces to favour his party. He also pointed out, rightly so, that if he had indeed used the security forces to rig the elections, the PDP would not have lost. How exactly is this an unreasonable thing to say?

You get time to explain, the thing you just said didn't get to his brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 / The Yorubas Must Not Vote For Jonathan! / Peter Obi Shocks All As He Stops His Convoy 2 Buy Banana 4rm A Road-side Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.