Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Should I Do Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Please? (730 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Please? by klins4213(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
You take your Gf to your friends house 4 d first time,and her fone automatically connects to his locked wifi...Pls I need an explaination...
Re: What Should I Do Please? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
klins4213: You take your Gf to your friends house 4 d first time,and her fone automatically connects to his locked wifi...Pls I need an explaination...

Post her WiFi name and pix of it being connected before I can talk
Re: What Should I Do Please? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
ok stale.................it simply means your homie been hitting
Re: What Should I Do Please? by dmcdad: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
You need explanations from whom? From people that weren't there? Shouldn't your girlfriend be the one explaining?
Re: What Should I Do Please? by DJDOLA(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad: You need explanations from whom? From people that weren't there? Shouldn't your girlfriend be the one explaining?
perfect
Re: What Should I Do Please? by Ksslib(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
she sabi hack?

If not, i comment my reserve jeje lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Do Please? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad: You need explanations from whom? From people that weren't there? Shouldn't your girlfriend be the one explaining?
I wonder o
Re: What Should I Do Please? by dmcdad: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ksslib: she sabi hack?

If not, i comment my reserve jeje lipsrsealed
Hack wetin? Na she hack pass monkey?
Re: What Should I Do Please? by Ksslib(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad:
Hack wetin? Na she hack pass monkey?
lol.. grin

this op sef, come here!!

How does a phone automatically connect to a locked wifi? By locked you mean passworded? If yes, so what you're are trying to say is that he set his wifi preference in such a way to let your gf's phone connect without the need to input password?

ie.. We have already established the fact that he did bang her.. The question now is how many times?.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please? by fuckshit: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Why not FÜCKING ask her. She'll be in the FÜCKING best position to give you a perfectly FÜCKING logical answer for that.

It's possible she bought a FÜCKING "second new" phone that was probably own by your friend at a point in time grin grin

FÜCK!!! It's very possible your friend is FÜCKING her.

FÜCK!!! Or she's just a FÜCKING friend to your friend grin grin
Re: What Should I Do Please? by dmcdad: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
fuckshit: Why not FÜCKING ask her. She'll be in the FÜCKING best position to give you a perfectly FÜCKING logical answer for that.

It's possible she bought a FÜCKING "second new" phone that was probably own by your friend at a point in time grin grin

FÜCK!!! It's very possible your friend is FÜCKING her.

FÜCK!!! Or she's just a FÜCKING friend to your friend grin grin
shocked What a coincidence! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Sleep Around Stand A Better Chance To Enjoy Marriage.(proven) / How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend / The Importance Of Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.