Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend (743 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend by glare: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
She broke up with me before 4.5 months after a relationship of 5 months. We are very different (99% my mistakes) due to that broke up. Then I changed myself according to her. but she found new boyfriend and dumped me for lifetime. She said I found new BF who is of my type and she also said "I love u" to him in front of me on phone. She said we can only friends that I refused and I said her u did cheating with me by breaking commitment, when u got better then me then left me. then she said ur thinking is very cheap and even u dnt knw how to talk to girl....get lost ..... never show me your face....

I did too much care and spent lot of money for her.....and give lots of gifts of her choice but she forgot everything.........I want to survive her from this bad world but she did same...I love her too much and did everything for her....her work.....love more than my parents..........family.......even more than myself.......and told everthing to her about me.......it was my mistake.....

can I get ger back?? I need ur advice??
Re: How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend by dytbabe: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Na wa oo
I advice u face ur studies ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend by glare: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
dytbabe: Na wa oo
what??

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
glare: She broke up with me before 4.5 months after a relationship of 5 months. We are very different (99% my mistakes) due to that broke up. Then I changed myself according to her. but she found new boyfriend and dumped me for lifetime. She said I found new BF who is of my type and she also said "I love u" to him in front of me on phone. She said we can only friends that I refused and I said her u did cheating with me by breaking commitment, when u got better then me then left me. then she said ur thinking is very cheap and even u dnt knw how to talk to girl....get lost ..... never show me your face....

I did too much care and spent lot of money for her.....and give lots of gifts of her choice but she forgot everything.........I want to survive her from this bad world but she did same...I love her too much and did everything for her....her work.....love more than my parents..........family.......even more than myself.......and told everthing to her about me.......it was my mistake.....

bro....you Indian? grin
glare: She broke up with me before 4.5 months after a relationship of 5 months. We are very different (99% my mistakes) due to that broke up. Then I changed myself according to her. but she found new boyfriend and dumped me for lifetime. She said I found new BF who is of my type and she also said "I love u" to him in front of me on phone. She said we can only friends that I refused and I said her u did cheating with me by breaking commitment, when u got better then me then left me. then she said ur thinking is very cheap and even u dnt knw how to talk to girl....get lost ..... never show me your face....

bro....you Indian?
Re: How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend by glare: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

bro....you Indian? grin

bro....you Indian?

no ......from aus
Re: How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend by Tymax(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
dytbabe: Na wa oo
cheesy yes o! Face your worki o!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend by Yeahreen(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
U serzly Sound Like A Liberian...#First, Love urself, Nd ur family..How can u luv a geh more Dan ur family nd self...dats amazing...#secondly, try to improve on ur writing skills..it wld do u a lot of gud...#all d best
Re: How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2014

Yes you can get her back but the gospel truth is that you don't need her back.

If a lady dumps you, and you are sure you played your game well, you are sure you took good care of her, then let her go.

If she realise her mistake and comes begging, it means she couldn't find someone like you so let her go again.

But you can make her your friend if you trust yourself so that she can see all the awesome babes you chill out with.
Re: How To Get Her Back She Has A New Boyfriend by stinggy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
glare:

no ......from aus
You wish grin

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion / Which Of These Two Will Sell More In Nigeria? / Always Scared/weak In Approaching Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.