Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI (90134 Views)

Building On Swamp, How Do I Go, Raft Or Pile? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Picture Of Prostrating Building At Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
pss:
Please you advise the cost of this foundation?
Less than 8m
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lafolabi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
segcymoor:
We established the building area otherwise called setting out to commence excavation but what we discovered here due to aggressive pumping make us to sit down and reflect

....we sall keep you informed!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lafolabi(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
A nice work, this is Ajah axis
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lafolabi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
segcymoor:
We established the building area otherwise called setting out to commence excavation but what we discovered here due to aggressive pumping make us to sit down and reflect

....we sall keep you informed!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
lafolabi:

Is this where you are building your 6 Units 2 Bedroom Flats? Na wah oh! "Omi yale".

Hajji M.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 1:35am On Dec 21, 2014
lafolabi:

mufutau55:

Is this where you are building your 6 Units 2 Bedroom Flats? Na wah oh! "Omi yale".
Hajji M.
I agree with oga mufutau . Waist deep in water. shocked I will like to see stage by stage progress of your work. Once there is money even water can be conquered.

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by kopell: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
@Segcymoor wait a minute, is this the location where you had pillar pole bridge foundation. Where is all this water coming from, I hope it from the street not from underground. My last visit to Lekki axis on observation. I saw tremendous job Lagos State Government are doing to have the water issue situation on those location under control. The question I ask myself is why now? when many people have already built their homes on most of the canal lines that was on the master plan on those locations. For example area around Lekki face 2 between Okun Ajah where they are constructing giant Canals like lake called Line 1, 2,3 respectively. How come all these issues were not addressed before any homes where allowed to be built on those locations. This is a serious question we need to be asking our government. I don't not want to be center mental but I do understand when people wait for 5-6 years just to get building permits to develop their property, they have no other option but to go about it by pushing the envelop to get things done in their own ways and this is the result of what you are seeing today in the entire country. One of the wonders I saw when I drove through the entrance to Lekki Phase 2 by Abraham Adesunya, I saw many houses on the right side of that road and I was discussing it with my friend that I do believe those houses may be on the right of way. This guy was arguing with me like the entire earth would fall on me that day. Coming back the following year to my surprise by the same junction to the entrance of that place I believe if am right their is one big event center that I saw big bulldozer starting to pull those houses down. This is the credit we have to give to the present governor of Lagos state, because my friend was telling me that day that once the buildings have already been built. The government will submit to it and that place will remain. This is why we have many slums around many cities today. Gradually the government is starting to keep to their obligations to create a vibrant city for our people. Go around and see for your self, you will see this happening in Ogun, Edo, and Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
lyvin:
@Segmoor wht mixture ratio do u use for dpc. Nice job
1:2:3
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
In the process

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
We set to go!

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by gabbytabby: 2:18am On Dec 24, 2014
segcymoor:

1:2:3
oga segcy I thought it usually 1:2:4 or 1:3:6 so why the 1:2:3 here.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Casting in progress!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Completed!

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Aventures(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
yea Buddy! Congrats.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2014
Aventures:
yea Buddy! Congrats.
Thanks guys. Merry Christmas
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Our Best wishes:We like to wish u a merry Xmas and properous New year!

We do appreciate ur support and encouragement so far

We do much more in stock....

MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD|We do Structure right!

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by geostrata(m): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
good job op.....it ain't easy building on a swamp u need to do a thorough and accurate soil test which you did, this building is a very strong structure! merry chrismas! for your accurate and reliable soil test/geophysical survey and sand search
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
gabbytabby:

oga segcy I thought it usually 1:2:4 or 1:3:6 so why the 1:2:3 here.
That is common. In advance construction even we have 1:1:2 usually for piling. We called it high grade
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Happy holidays!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by geostrata(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
segcymoor:
Happy holidays!
same to you...Bigger projects in 2015!!! AMEN!!!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
segcymoor:
Happy holidays!
. Bro is the pin on your profile yours directly? Need to contact you via that medium.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
EndiaSami:
. Bro is the pin on your profile yours directly? Need to contact you via that medium.
Yes ! direct contact of CEO himself
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Getting closer!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:16am On Jan 01, 2015
You are cordially welcome to a brand new year!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy holidays!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Now back to ' office' .We set to commence block setting for first floor
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by babalose: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Drop UR number segcymoor
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
babalose:
Drop UR number segcymoor
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2015
We set to go!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by geostrata(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
happy new year...bigger projects this year
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
geostrata:
happy new year...bigger projects this year

Amen my brother. .

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by babalose: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
In delta state, most buildings are built with 6" block which are not hollow. Why aren't we using it in Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.