Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (58493 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Never Won Against His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
jtwest:
Dis money dat will buy dis is enough to buy an island in dubai
everything shouldn't be more than 600k
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
jtwest:
Dis money dat will buy dis is enough to buy an island in dubai
everything shouldn't be more than 2m
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
AdeniyiA:
a word of advice for you, go the nearest Catholic church nd ask of how to become a father cheesy
he could go for only court marriage... atleast that one cheaper plus white wedding or better yet do the traditional marriage in the city... Seems like It's the new fad these days.
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by AceVentura: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Superstar007: angry

How this post go take do make my inlaws reduce this list?

1. 20 litres of hot drink
2. 7male goats for elders
3. 7 female goats for the old women
4. 22 Jersey, 22boats, and 10balls for
the youths.
5. 120 yards of Nigeria wax for
the young girls.
6. 30 tubers of yams and 40 sea fishes
for the oldest men and women in the
family.
7. 7 kola nuts and 10 bitter kola.
8. One bull for the king and elders in
council.
9. A sewing machine for the
younger sister.
10. 5 trip of sand and 17 bags of
dangote cement.
11.Three gallons of 20litres
palm wine.
12. 2 white sheep for her elder and
younger brothers.
13. 200 bathroom slippers for
the villagers.
14. 50liters of petrol
15. 4 handsets for her other
siblings.
16. 7 cartons each of star
beer, coke and snap.
17. The father and mother's
clothes with the sum of N180,000.
18. 2 big box that will be use to park
her clothes.
19. A white bicycle for her uncle.
20. when coming with the
above items, come with the cow
that will be killed for the marriage
ceremony.

Na bad thing to marry again? cry

With this list, How many ladies r u getting married to? What part of 9ja get that list make I use am advice my kid bro incase of ...?
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
nma24: Why? they requested for canoes
be careful
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by purityval(m): 1:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Superstar007: angry

How this post go take do make my inlaws reduce this list?

1. 20 litres of hot drink
2. 7male goats for elders
3. 7 female goats for the old women
4. 22 Jersey, 22boats, and 10balls for
the youths.
5. 120 yards of Nigeria wax for
the young girls.
6. 30 tubers of yams and 40 sea fishes
for the oldest men and women in the
family.
7. 7 kola nuts and 10 bitter kola.
8. One bull for the king and elders in
council.
9. A sewing machine for the
younger sister.
10. 5 trip of sand and 17 bags of
dangote cement.
11.Three gallons of 20litres
palm wine.
12. 2 white sheep for her elder and
younger brothers.
13. 200 bathroom slippers for
the villagers.
14. 50liters of petrol
15. 4 handsets for her other
siblings.
16. 7 cartons each of star
beer, coke and snap.
17. The father and mother's
clothes with the sum of N180,000.
18. 2 big box that will be use to park
her clothes.
19. A white bicycle for her uncle.
20. when coming with the
above items, come with the cow
that will be killed for the marriage
ceremony.

Na bad thing to marry again? cry

Nd this girl must be frm somewhere in Abia state or Imo state. God abeg close my eyes to any girl frm these states.
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: be careful
careful of What?
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2014
That number 10 has always been a big problem between me and my battalions of girlfriends. Even my bros is have the same issue with his wife. Why are women always angry when two brothers share some brotherly time ?
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by johnahmed: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2014
Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.For upgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by simdam500(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Like i have answers to every question... Mtchew
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by FranQlin(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
hmmmmmm

Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Babe sup, can u folo bk
Fresia01:
oh,, so much hate seeing ma bf 's exes number on his phone!!! i will b like,, hell no,, wtf is dat bitch's number doing on ur phone,, u arr done with her ryt?? nw get rid of dat goddamn number asap!!!
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
I lov ur lips lyk craze embarassed
Fresia01:
oh,, so much hate seeing ma bf 's exes number on his phone!!! i will b like,, hell no,, wtf is dat bitch's number doing on ur phone,, u arr done with her ryt?? nw get rid of dat goddamn number asap!!!
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hang on a minute

1. The “Be Honest” Fight
I don't ask weight questions that's why I have a bathroom scale . I will ask if what I am wearing is on point or if I have erred in making a decision. I know my father can be overwhelming no one has to lie about that.

2. The “Why Were You Checking Her Out?” Fight
I have never had one of these ...you can admire another person without wanting sex

3. The “I Can’t Read Your Mind” Fight
“I don't read minds either so I say what I mean.

4. The “I Caught You Looking At P.orn” Fight
I have no issues with the man watching p.orn the more
Restrictions the more he is likely to lie.

5. The “Leaving Flirty Comments On Facebook”
Fight
What is Facebook?

6. The “We’re Watching ‘The Devil Wears Prada’
Tonight” Fight
No chick flicks please, Jason Bourne yes please. Waiting for the second part of Warcraft movie. It helps having similar tastes .

7. The “Make More Of An Effort With My
Friends” Fight
What about this ..He has friends I don't like , I have friends he does not like but we are civil to both to both sets of friends.Thats enough effort

8. The “I’m Drunk And Irrational And Need
Attention” Fight
I am merry when tipsy and then it's straight to bed

9. The “Why Do You Still Have That Nude Photo?”
Fight
This is simple you would not like it if your girl had pictures of bbc on her phone some bigger than yours, so respect works both ways

10. The “You Seriously Want To Chill With Your
Bros More Than Me?” Fight
It's healthy to spend time apart

11. The “You’re Coming To The Beyoncé Concert
With Me” Fight
Does it have to be Beyoncé? Could we not be going to a Jay-Z concert?

12. The “I Found Something On Your Phone That
I Didn’t Like” Fight
I cannot relate to this. I expect privacy I will also respect his.

13. The “Why Are You Wishing Your Ex A Happy
Birthday?” Fight
Another ex issue? This feels like a full time job now

14. The “I Don’t Want To Leave This Party Early”
Fight
Compromise it's not always about you

15. The “Tell Me You Love Me” Fight
If you have to ask mmm
Not everyone is good with verbalising emotions
Reading the original post made me realise I would not cope if I was a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.