Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,623 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] (4726 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Sweetlemon(f): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

He is dead for God's sake. some respect would be nice

Because you or your family are not one of the dead people he infected?

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2014
hmm.......i dnt knw abt u guys bt am convinced with his cousin's speech....the Liberian govt has not even contacted them till date
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Because you or your family are not one of the dead people he infected?

grin grin grin grin I get ur anger but He is dead...only God can judge him
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by haibe(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2014
i really don't know who to blame but the deed is fine already, let's find solution
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2014
haibe: i really don't know who to blame but the deed is fine already, let's find solution

exactly
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Caseless: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

abegi!
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by tpia1: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2014
haibe: i really don't know who to blame but the deed is fine already, let's find solution

True talk.

Has any progress been made with the drug from america?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Leetunechi: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2014
This niqqa needs to be quarantined
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Leetunechi: This niqqa needs to be quarantined

his cousin is in California not Liberia
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Leetunechi: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

his cousin is in California not Liberia

he might have travelled down to liberia ..you are not the one to speak for him undecided
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2014
Leetunechi:

he might have travelled down to liberia ..you are not the one to speak for him undecided

I am Kinda his friend plus he is not on nairaland
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Leetunechi: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234: hmm.......i dnt knw abt u guys bt am convinced with his cousin's speech....the Liberian govt has not even contacted them till date

contact them for what ?

To share more ebola

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2014
Leetunechi:

contact them for what ?

To share more ebola

Does ebola transfer via email as well?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Leetunechi: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

ok.tek dis msg to him..dat he is as foolish as his wrds

Timzy234:
Does ebola transfer via email as well?

prevention is better than cure

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2014
Leetunechi:
ok.tek dis msg to him..dat he is as foolish as his wrds

Have you considered for once that he might be saying the truth
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Sweetlemon(f): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

No wonder
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Leetunechi: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

Have you considered for once that he might be saying the truth

NO!!!

1.HE WAS NOT IN LIBERIA WHEN MR SUYA TRAVELLED TO NIGERIA TO SPREAD EBOLA !

2.HE RECENTLY BECAME AWARE OF THE EBOLA

3.HIS WORDS CANT STOP EBOLA NOW

4.HE JUST WANT TO BE HEARD

5. HE SHOULD GO AND DIE !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Sweetlemon:

No wonder

do not draw conclusions ooo. I am in East Africa and he is in USA. I just feel like he is telling the truth wink wink wink
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
no excuse will do for Sawyer's action....

whether diagnosed of ebola or not..the fact remains he was critically ill on arrival and showed ebola symptoms ..plus deliberately urinated on medics hence spreading the virus...

any more excuse for urinating on medics

sawyer was a C R A Z Y man

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kizmarty: no excuse will do for Sawyer's action....

whether diagnosed of ebola or not..the fact remains he was critically ill on arrival and showed ebola symptoms ..plus deliberately urinated on medics hence spreading the virus...

any more excuse for urinating on medics

sawyer was a C R A Z Y man

Source: GEJ
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

respect
did i get that right u must be sick...

cus of one crazy cousin of ur s.illy friend my fellow country men are bathing with salt solution....

you're so sick to still ask of respect for him.

i hope his ashes nd crushed bones gets to y'all in good fate..then u can give it more respect
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

Source: GEJ

what do u mean by that
what about the hospital report

you're sic.ker than your cra.zier sawyer
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kizmarty:

respect
did i get that right u must be sick...

cus of one crazy cousin of ur s.illy friend my fellow country men are bathing with salt solution....

you're so sick to still ask of respect for him.

i hope his ashes nd crushed bones gets to y'all in good fate..then u can give it more respect

Patrick was not my friend and it was yesterday i got to know his cousin ooo...Me sef I dey vex but he is gone. God would judge his intentions
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kizmarty:

what do u mean by that
what about the hospital report

you're sic.ker than your cra.zier sawyer

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by tpia1: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

Patrick was not my friend and it was yesterday i got to know his cousin ooo...Me sef I dey vex but he is gone. God would judge his intentions

Are you facebook friends?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
tpia1:

Are you facebook friends?

With his cousin.....yes
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

now you're disassociating yourself

sadsadsad
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kizmarty:

now you're disassociating yourself

sadsadsad

I never took sides. I simply said the cousin might be right...no one is a criminal unless convicted. Let's think beyond emotions
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by tpia1: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

With his cousin.....yes

They seem to know a lot of nigerians.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

I never took sides. I simply said the cousin might be right...no one is a criminal unless convicted. Let's think beyond emotions

you started being same side with them when you started asking of respect for sawyer..

you've always been biased since u opened this thread...

what else did u mean by "source:GEJ"

cousin may be rightsame cousin who wasn't aware when all these were taking place...

someone in California know what's going wrong in Liberia health sector than the liberian government

just let sleeping dog lie....else...............................!
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kizmarty:

you started being same side with them when you started asking of respect for sawyer..

you've always been biased since u opened this thread...

what else did u mean by "source:GEJ"

just let sleeping dog lie....else...............................!

What I meant was the "crazy" you called him
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by sweetguy10(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
Leetunechi:

NO!!!

1.HE WAS NOT IN LIBERIA WHEN MR SUYA TRAVELLED TO NIGERIA TO SPREAD EBOLA !

2.HE RECENTLY BECAME AWARE OF THE EBOLA

3.HIS WORDS CANT STOP EBOLA NOW

4.HE JUST WANT TO BE HEARD

5. HE SHOULD GO AND DIE !!!!!

Then hopefully get cremated like the bloody , god plus human forsaken corpse of his dead cousin . May God punish him and his entire lineage . Insha allah , ni agabara awon ti oni Ile , In Jesus name .

Amen , Amin , Ase

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim / Dasukigate: Buhari Collected $300,000 Compensation From Dasuki. / History Of Power Generation In Nigeria & The Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.