Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] (4677 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

What I meant was the "crazy" you called him

believe me..i don't enjoy using that word esp not for a deceased..

well guess I've driven my points home..

as much as I'll love to i can't apologize for calling him that.,

am a med student nd imagining myself being purposely urinated on by someone with such virus..

after risking my life to save his c'mon that action was totally uncalled for...

that's what even making me furious...

hope u get my point

#peace
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kizmarty:

believe me..i don't enjoy using that word esp not for a deceased..

well guess I've driven my points home..

as much as I'll love to i can't apologize for calling him that.,

am a med student nd imagining myself being purposely urinated on by someone with such virus..

after risking my life to save his c'mon that action was totally uncalled for...

that's what even making me furious...

hope u get my point

#peace

Yea I perfectly do...
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by repogirl(f): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yeah, he was innocent and that was why he avoided everyone like a plague at the airport , why did he do that? Possibly because he knew/suspected he was carrying a plague, duh?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by honeric01(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
repogirl: Yeah, he was innocent and that was why he avoided everyone like a plague at the airport , why did he do that? Possibly because he knew/suspected he was carrying a plague, duh?

How did you know this?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by adorable29(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
Was he under surveillance or not? He knew there was that remote chance that he could have caught the virus. As if that was not enough, he started having the symptoms. If he isn't wicked he could have immediately told the hospital his suspicions. Just incase. But NO! He decided to urinate on them! Vomit on them. Even went as far as forcefully removing his IV drip and splashing his blood everywhere.

I think he was just desperate. He probably believed that with Nigeria being among the countries affected with the scourge, the world would take the virus more seriously!!

I see people trying desperately to pass Jonathan as the villian for calling Sawyer a "mad man" and Sawyer as the "saint" who should be loved, respected and an image erected in his honor! Lousy e-politicians!

Emotions are high right now, so keep politics outta this eish!

People may not have got d virus but they are living in fear of other humans and even losing money. Eg Foodsellers, school owners etc

Do you know how exhausting it is to live in constant fear? Huhn?

As someone said, you all should let this "madman" issue be already. Smh

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by repogirl(f): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
honeric01:

How did you know this?
he was caught on the airport camera.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by honeric01(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
repogirl: he was caught on the airport camera.

The camera showed he was avoiding people? mind elaborating? Why should you not avoid people especially in a country not yours?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
We shall overcome Ebola Ijn.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

Yes, he is my friend on facebook....so what sort of verification would that be? I am on a liberian group called The Darius Dillion center for Intellectual Exchange
Are u sure u re his friend on FB or u Sawyer's cousin too?? Abeg oo,no come Lagos oo...stay with Sawyer family...thank you!
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by repogirl(f): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
honeric01:

The camera showed he was avoiding people? mind elaborating? Why should you not avoid people especially in a country not yours?
Liberian airport, he refused a handshake from a customs officer and was even seen lying on his belly ON THE FLOOR shocked before boarding the plane, cameras don't lie bro!

pls read this, I can't fit to be answering your 21 questions when this is not the Spanish inquisition.https://www.nairaland.com/1856300/ebola-why-patrick-sawyer-travelled#25452386

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by tpia1: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
Has anyone actually seen the video?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by honeric01(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
repogirl: Liberian airport, he refused a handshake from a customs officer and was even seen lying on his belly ON THE FLOOR shocked before boarding the plane, cameras don't lie bro!

pls read this, I can't fit to be answering your 21 questions when this is not the Spanish inquisition.https://www.nairaland.com/1856300/ebola-why-patrick-sawyer-travelled#25452386

grin grin grin grin

Haba, but then the Govt of Liberia should be blamed for not doing their job properly.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
DeeMain: A Latin maxim: audi alteram partem, is one of the most cherished principles of natural law. It means don't judge a case till you've heard the other side. It's common sense.

While I understand the outrage in Nigeria, I think we need more investigative information to ascertain what really happened. Dr Sawyer is dead and cannot speak for himself now.
We should not take the Liberian Government for their word. While it's apparent that Dr Sawyer's intentions and behaviours were suspicious, the cousin raised pertinent questions that should warrant answers by the Liberian Government and further digging by us.

If investigative journalists dug maybe they'd get to the whole truth and find that there's enough blame to go round.
Perhaps the man will be allowed a little dignity in death therefrom. Perhaps.
MAYBE HE CAME TO NIGERIA WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE THAT HE HAS EBOLA BUT URINATING ON THE MEDICAL STAFF TREATING HIM AFTER HE WAS TOLD HE HAS EBOLA WAS NOT ONLY WICKED BUT ALSO MISCHIEVOUS.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
SuperMartins: Are u sure u re his friend on FB or u Sawyer's cousin too?? Abeg oo,no come Lagos oo...stay with Sawyer family...thank you!
are u high?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by DeeMain(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
TheIROKO: MAYBE HE CAME TO NIGERIA WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE THAT HE HAS EBOLA BUT URINATING ON THE MEDICAL STAFF TREATING HIM AFTER HE WAS TOLD HE HAS EBOLA WAS NOT ONLY WICKED BUT ALSO MISCHIEVOUS.

If this incident, as widely reported, is true. If it was deliberate. If. I agree.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by darmhey(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

read the screenshots through then comment
Tell me, why did he avoid people @ Liberia airport? Because he had cough and cattarh? Right?? Haven't you heard a person would have started showing symptoms before he can transmit d virus? Patrick knew he has started showing symptoms and could transmit it that was why he avoided contact with some people. Patrick knew he had Ebola and hez very crazy for coming to Nigeria for whatever reason. And people should stop making up excuses for him cos nothing can justify the innocent lives that has been lost!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA: 50k Ticket And 10k Towing Vehicle! / BREAKING: Deadly Explosion Rocks Kano / Buhari Robot Offs As He Falls In Aso Rock VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.