Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs (1497 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by entadaplace: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
1. “You have really big boobs.”
Say what? I do? How could I have gone this long without knowing?! Thank goodness you told me! *Sigh*. Since they are physically attached to my body, yes, I already knew.

2. “Do you ever get back problems?”
I hope you’re asking because you have a general concern for everyone’s back problems, not just for ladies with big breasts. Does this mean you’re offering me a free back massage? I’ll gladly accept the offer, as long as it’s in the form of a spa certificate and not from you personally.

3. “You should stand up straighter.”
If I were to do that, I’d run the risk of poking someone’s eye out, including my own. I’d also become a one lady wrecking ball, knocking over martini glasses, vases, jewelry displays, precariously situated files, and ill-fated mirrors. I’ve sent an entire rack of Anthropologie clothing flying with just one quick turn and a single boob.

4. “When you lie down, do they go to the side?”
Well considering they are real and we live in a world that abides by the laws of gravity, I would have to say yes. However, that’s only the business of someone who finds themselves lucky enough to be next to me in bed … where we can explore the wonders of gravity together!

5. “Do they run in your family?”
Yes, they do. In fact, my father is human, but my mother is simply a pair of floating disembodied breasts. And so was her mother and grandmother before her! That is the true story of how I came to exist in this world. It’s always more fun to tell strange tales than actually have to talk about my grandma’s boobs.

6. “Why don’t you have a big butt too?”
Well, you see my family heritage is primarily Russian and Eastern European where, genetically, women tend to… wait. I just remembered I don’t have to answer this question. This is my body. Since I’m unable to converse with my own cells, let’s just accept it the way it is.

Continue Reading Here
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by Hollyb(f): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
lolz
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
What is your cup size angry
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by marieolae(f): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
If u get mouth, pls say it!
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by kalu01(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm a fan of em big bosom, they are special in their owne ways.
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by kalu01(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm a fan of em big bosom, they are special in their owne ways. undecided
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by Missmossy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
This is so so hilarious....lolcheesy
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by defendedvictim(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
#looks arnd# wat I doing here?
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by amakufrancis(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
am not a fan of boobs

wat ya advice to me na?
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by SporaD8: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
See dribble!!!
Op you know why I like Chelsea players? They sabi dribble die!
You just prove it with this write-up.
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: If u get mouth, pls say it!
you got it made right infront,the whole of friesland milking company aint got a thing on you
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by Crocz(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
What about "Can I touch just to be sure they are real"?
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by Emmaesty(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Here's mine "Can i have some milk?"
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by chymystique(f): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
What I usually I say to them esp my sister is " Are those boobs not too heavy for you " cheesy cheesy
Re: The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs by Elnino4ladies: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
I ws lyk... hw much u pay God wia giv u dis big bweast..

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Girl Code Rules / If You Dump Your Girl She Would Treat You Like This. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.