Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. (15257 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by iconize(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
deols: Save the snide remarks, threads like this should be a wake up call to our reaponaibilities.

Instead of spending so much money in reclaiming land from the sea for fancy Islands only affordable by the rich, why not look into how the majority of the citizens live. I hate to imagine that those gutters run between people's homes and that Children live, play and go to school in such environments.

If only the tribal lense can be removed, and we treat our problems as they are(problems requiring solution) we'll go farther as a Nation.

I give you a like.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by chino24: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dearie..longest time! cheesy

babyosisi: Where is the OP and the pictures he promised me

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ElekeNtioba: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
-
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
chino24: Dearie..longest time! cheesy

A no kwa m

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by thewarrior72: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Oh my God!!!!what a thread cool grin wink grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunb0y: [size=14pt] Igbo people should stop washing our dirty linen in public.Babyosisi come and talk to your people,perhaps,they will listen to you.Ele yi o ma ye mi oo! [/size]

I concur
Dem say make una stop
Dey don beg us

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by deols(f): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
iconize:

I give you a like.

Thank you smiley
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
deols: Save the snide remarks, threads like this should be a wake up call to our responsibilities.

Instead of spending so much money on reclaiming land from the sea for fancy Islands only affordable by the rich, why not look into how the majority of the citizens live. I hate to imagine that those gutters run between people's homes and that Children live, play and go to school in such environments.

If only the tribal lens can be removed, and we treat our problems as they are(problems requiring solution) we'll go farther as a Nation.

Please take 100 kisses from me....MMMMMMtwsschhheee....
cool
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Where did this thread sneak out from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Primaries: APC Reps Weigh Options, Suspend Planned Defections / Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 / Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.