Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. (15254 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

I say body dey do me like that ibi daara nna gi n'amu

Well....whatever the nonsense you wrote...it doesn't really bother me.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

That dirty sumtin?
Tua
Igbo dogs won't even eat it

You've started asking questions now
If I ask why you use a gallon of Palm oil to cook one pot of soup now,people will say that babyosisi has come again

Simple answer.....we can afford it! grin

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

The bastard could not afford to go to the food court in the Ikeja City Mall after walking the whole of the day to snap pictures..na hunger go kill am for Lagos...I wanted to give him a decent meal on Sunday..he ran away.

Pathetic insecure twerp....he was lucky I was busy all day.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 12:07am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Body dey do me like otu nne gi grin

Obo iya laya e babyosisi grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2014
reborn1:

Obo iya laya e babyosisi grin grin

That winch is just too dirty....
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Qelvin(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2014
the pictures are cringe-worthy,can't believe some Nigerians still live like scavenging dogs in this contemporary era.

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2014
reborn1:

Obo iya laya e mama mi grin grin

Chineke mee

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 14, 2014
Qelvin: the pictures are cringe-worthy,can't believe some Nigerians still live like scavenging dogs in this contemporary era.

That is the summary of this thread
Poverty is all over the place
Lagos like many cities in Nigeria is just a filthy slum with pockets of decent and semi decent places

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Lagos like many cities in Nigeria is just a filthy slum with pockets of decent and semi decent places

These are the dregs that often fills those slums...don't bother guessing where they were bussed from..

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

That winch is just too dirty....

Obo iya e lo nbu. Ashiere ni weyre yen sha.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Aye iya laya mi ma baje

Really shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2014
reborn1:

Obo iya e lo nbu. Ashiere ni weyre yen sha.

Well...eddiottic rap like that don't bother me.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

These are the dregs that often fills those slums...don't bother guessing where they where bussed from..

Dregs
Children selling on the street are dregs
You would rather they were pick pocketing or running errands for head hunters in Lagos and Ibadan
Or NURTW thugs
Ok o

9 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Babyosisi I noticed you avoided me. Why my Nne?

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2014
odinma1:

Babyosisi I noticed you avoided me. Why my Nne?

Who is your nne
Nne is mother
When did I become your mother
Shi kwa a gi shi
* babyosisi snaps her fingers*
Azhi gba kwa
Biko go and find your mother o

10 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Dregs
Children selling on the street are dregs
You would rather they were pick pocketing or running errands for head hunters in Lagos and Ibadan
Or NURTW thugs

taaaaaaa....!

They are the destitute that lives in partioned 2 * 2 shops without ventilation....no water..no light!

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

taaaaaaa....!

They are the destitute that lives in partioned 2 * 2 shops without ventilation....no water..no light!

Worse than this? All I saw were kids selling on the street not their homes

Let someone provide us with living quarters worse than this
This certainly takes the cake in destitute Lagos living
See babatunde
Very happy child and see the hand life dealt him
I can imagine there is fresh poo poo inside that filth
Maybe dead animals and humans sef
God in heaven!

12 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Worse than this?
Let someone provide us with living quarters worse than this
This certainly takes the cake in destitute Lagos living

That is the part of Lagos your low life internally displaced refugees family members can find accommodation succor ....that place is amukoko....

Am almost certain the OP of this thread was born and raised in such environment ..that can only explain why he is more comfortable around some areas in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

That is the part of Lagos your low life internally displaced refugees family members can find accommodation succor ....that place is amukoko....

Na your area be that
See as you just identify am fast
Kai

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Who is your nne
Nne is mother
When did I become your mother
Shi kwa a gi shi

Babyosisi when someone is twice / three times your age, what do you call them?

You are old to be the Nne of most people on NL even Seun himself.

Why are you getting angry? Is this anything to do with your ever widening waistline?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

6 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Na your area be that
See as you just identify am fast
Kai

grin grin grin lmao!

Yorubas don't live in Amukoko..that is strictly an Ibo ghetto..forget the lies they bamboozle you with in the village.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin lmao!

Yorubas don't live in Amukoko..that is strictly an Ibo ghetto..forget the lies they bamboozle you with in the village.

They don't live in Isale eko either
They only live in Lekki and VGC

9 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

[s]They don't live in Isale eko either
They only live in Lekki and VGC[/s]

Old mama

Say something valid.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by tintingz(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

You want him to eat amala
yes, amala is soft and more nourishing. smiley

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amala_(food)

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2014
The foolish OP keep peeping and running away from his thread....

Ojukwu blood surely runs in his veins.....cantankerous coward! grin

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2014
tintingz: yes, amala is soft and more nourishing. smiley

Can you please give us same for Akpu....
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by tintingz(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

Can you please give us same for Akpu....
Lol dem no recognise the name "akpu" on wiki na fufu dey on wiki grin

fufu too is good anyway.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fufu

...but its too strong like stone, I drink a lot of water when I take my fufu. smiley grin

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Freelancer00(m): 12:50am On Aug 14, 2014
customized13: This place is right behind lagos state government house.
LooooL. Behind the government house. I'm ashamed of u. E be like sey work no dey abi? Which course u study make I help u find work

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 14, 2014
tintingz: yes, amala is soft and more nourishing. smiley

Do they make it with water from the gutter in Lagos
Or is it mixed with poo poo
grin
That color kwa nu

6 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Freelancer00(m): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2014
My father taught me not to abuse elders but when so called elders are liars then they abuse themselves already. Firstly, those places have bee. In existence before 1999. U expect the govt to evacuate thema and rebuild? If they do that, Na una go first talk. U claim some of this pictures are around the Lagos state secretariat and govt house? U're a bloody liar. Those are places I go virtually everyday. Show me ur hometown with all the beautiful roads.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Qelvin(m): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

really sad,so much for the hype about Lagos all I see is negligibly pathetic to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2014
Freelancer00: My father taught me not to abuse elders but when so called elders are liars then they abuse themselves already. Firstly, those places have bee. In existence before 1999. U expect the govt to evacuate thema and rebuild? If they do that, Na una go first talk. U claim some of this pictures are around the Lagos state secretariat and govt house? U're a bloody liar. Those are places I go virtually everyday. Show me ur hometown with all the beautiful roads.

So all these locations now have beautiful gardens and homes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Agbaje’s Firm Owes N1.6m Land Use Charge – Fashola / Supreme Court affirms Fayemi’s election, dismisses PDP, Olusola-Eleka’s appeal / Philanthropist Alex Ikwechegh Emerges 2020 'Personality of the Year' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.