Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. (15252 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Since the government can't help these people, they resort to filling potholes with cement, wetin man go do.

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy killed the idi0t street credibility he don dey hyperventilate on the forum. the oloshi post picture of himself in an office in the morning, yet the olofo is roaming the street. yet your never do well kinsmen populate that slummy space.

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ak47mann(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
i still wonder these places did not experience war for one day but look as backward full of slums like this ?

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
See giant rats in the living day light, this is lassa fever for Godsake

9 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by wilywily0: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nah wah oooooo, people just dey suffer left and right.

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by wilywily0: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
See that Rat

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
And I signed out by saying "If I have not gotten to your area, I will soon be there" we must make our problems in lagos known to the world, so the govt can stand up to it. Now let the comments flow.

14 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
i will still touch other parts of lagos. ogun, osun and oyo too will be covered. ikeja is even ok, wait till you see other parts of lagos. thanks

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by wilywily0: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
signed by Customized

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ak47mann(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: And I signed out by saying "If I have not gotten to your area, I will soon be there" we must make our problems in lagos known to the world, so the govt can stand up to it. Now let the comments flow.
confirmed cool

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ak47mann(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Everyday they will be making hell lot of noise fashola or APC Eko nibajeEE OO my asss hole cool

12 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op keep up the good work. It's high time the govt sit up.

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: And I signed out by saying "If I have not gotten to your area, I will soon be there" we must make our problems in lagos known to the world, so the govt can stand up to it. Now let the comments flow.

I give you the power and authority to perambulate every nook and corner and bring us pictures
More grease to your elbows

But are you sure this is Lagos?
I thought they said the place wAs like Manhattan

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Dreyl(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Very dirty place

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: See giant rats in the living day light, this is lassa fever for Godsake

See rats dancing skelewu
Chei

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
Where are the fashionable flowers na
Dem no reach this side

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Desola(f): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi: Where are the fashionable flowers na
Dem no reach this side

omo okoro elese isu. I know say na here dem go find you. Oloribuushan!

Lucifer's bride.

11 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ak47mann(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi: Where are the fashionable flowers na
Dem no reach this side
Babyosisi nne u don appear? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Desola(f): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

See rats dancing skelewu
Chei

Asiere! You and your ajokutamamumi would rather die in the gutters of Lagos than return to umuahiA!

Asinwin!

16 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

I give you the power and authority to perambulate every nook and corner and bring us pictures
More grease to your elbows

But are you sure this is Lagos?
I thought they said the place wAs like Manhattan
bros, na so we see am ooooo, lagosians keep suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Keky(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Desola and Anago90 Decimating Igbos Since 1800.

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Desola vs babyosisi reunion

Make i book seat.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by smallJagaban: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
WHEN SHALL IBO RETURN BACK TO EGYPT (IBO )?

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Keky: Desola and Anago90 Decimating Igbos Since 1800.
kini nje desola, eyan abi eran oko

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Keky(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Obiagelli: Desola vs babyosisi reunion

Make i book seat.
As In
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2014

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
lagos state is no different from aba, make i go back office, i don tire

13 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Johnolis(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
undecided cry shocked embarassed
ewwwww,is that Lagos,i thought they said fash ole was building the 8th wonder of the world there.....
With what i am seeing,no wonder Mr. EBOLA chose that state as his state of origin.
Gush,too disgusting...

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
Customized13 look at your state in a mess. www.nairaland.com/1086866/pictures-aba-roads-weep-state

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Kalvan2000: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
This thread is an epic Fail . cheesy

Go back to work boy, maybe then you'll be able to afford a decent watch.

9 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Johnolis(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: lagos state is no different from aba, make i go back office, i don tire
please,stop insulting aba.,ABA is better than the lagos am seeing o.
Chei,see poverty...there is God oooo.

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Johnolis(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan2000: This thread is an epic Fail . cheesy

Go back to work boy, maybe then you'll be able to afford a decent watch.
And here comes the ebola patient i have been talking about.
Please people,run for your life...grabs my zmapp.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Wish My Parents Didn’t Die Early / RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns / N4.6bn ONSA Fund Shared To Organise Prayers Against Insecurity – EFCC Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.