Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! (7754 Views)

6 Best Oral Tips To Giver Her Orgasm / When Is The Best Time To Have Sex? / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by lanrewaju(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner!

http://gist.ng/2014/08/6-best-time-sex-partner/

Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by Eyop: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Everything goes and are always successful with timing including s”e”’x. Every woman knows that the ideal time of the month to get pregnant is during your ovulating period but you might not realize that certain times of the day, month and year are very best time for other marriage sexual goals. Here are the best time to have s’3′x:

Want An Amazing Orgasm?: This might sound counterintuitive but most married women never have orgasm. So the best time to have a mind blowing and amazing orgasm is the day before you get your period. That day you mighty feeling uncomfortable and grouchy, but Convince yourself to give s”’e”x a shot, because it will cheer you right up.

Want Long Lasting s3x: The best time is between Christmas and New Year’s Day, when you and your husband are not working, when you have to where to go or work to think about (no office pressure) and you are always together, it’s easier to have unhurried sex, luxurious that lasts long. its not a must it must be christmas and new year holiday but any time you are not going to work.. weekends are great. During those period, flirt with your husband, whisper in his ear and always maintain eye contact while eating and discussing.

Want to drive you guy wild and happy?: As you all know, men always wake up with erections, So instead of making him to wait all day, set your alarm for like 10 minutes earlier on a work day and have a quickie one first thing in the morning. You will enjoy it very well and more, too. According to research women tend to get more tired at night, so evening s”e’x with your hubby is less desirable,” and in the morning you have more energy.

Need to relieve pain: When you are on your period, your normally experience pain, making love can reduce uncomfortable cramps. it will make you feel so happy and relaxed.

Leave Home: You can just arrange and plan for a picnic with your husband, leave home and kids may be for just the weekend, and go for an enjoyment with your husband.. You can go on Fridays and come back on Sunday. Saturday is always the D day for giving your husband the best.. And as their will be no kids disturbance of office work to do, your husband will want to show you his best and make the moment memorable.

Getting Out Of S”e’x rut: The longer and more you’ve been with your partner, the harder it is to be more creative in the bedroom. And the normal missionary style every Saturday evening/night can get a little boring. To mix things up and give your husband a syrprise, set an alarm for like 3 A.M. then straddle your spouse in the middle of the night. i bet he will not mind waking up.
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
undecided hm
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Eyop!
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by Eyop: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
smartchoice: Eyop!
Present sir!!! cheesy grin Oga look well ooo am not the one that created the thread but the OP paused half way so i assisted him by doing the job sir. Abeg no vex for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by inositol88(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]op no spiol me oh, am a vigin. I have been a virgin for de past 3 months now. when I marry I wud practice dat cryop no spiol me oh, am a vigin. I have been a virgin for de past 3 months now. when I marry I wud practice dat
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by hatux: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by Mutuwa(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
You don try am all these times yourself?
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by prettytitanium(f): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
cool winkI will go. With d early morning rourine!works for me
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2014
Early morning attention is real.

Shun Sir !
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2014
prettytitanium: cool winkI will go. With d early morning rourine!works for me

With you...
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by peter4acme(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2015
na so shocked
Re: 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! by francesreid: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
Hi,
Sex is something that cannot be stopped or avoided. But men want to perform it as much enjoyable they could. There is no time for having sex. Any one can have sex anytime if both partners are free and if they are in mood. But you should also know that if you want to have sex in day time then there are best time to have it. This can make you feel the moment and nothing can prevent you from enjoying. In fact you can go to the link below and know the best time to have sex in day time. This can really help you to move forward better in your future and your sex life will be wonderful.
See more on: http://www.mensexualclinic.com/the-best-time-of-the-day-to-have-sex

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday / Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months / Break Up A Couple Spell . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.