Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday (7756 Views)

I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
I av just two questions to ask

1. Is it compulsory i call my girlfriend everyday

2. if i dont call her in a day is it any way related to i dont love her again or am cheating on her

pls i need honest and sincere answers

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by joshboss(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who cares bout dis thread. FTC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by blessme2019(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
No, watch another man do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Emhicee(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
That's the result of dating immature or underaged girls... grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by vani86: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
joshboss:

If you had nothing meaningful to say, you could have walked pass instead of commeting shit.

Busy body just dey worry small boys this night
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Rukkydelta(f): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
My mum do calls me every day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by joshboss(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
vani86:

If you had nothing meaningful to say, you could have walked pass instead of commeting shit.

Busy body just dey worry small boys this night

See who dey talk. You wey don go smoke Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
joshboss:
and you were d first to comment
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by obiorathesubtle: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Relationship no be for children sha

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Emhicee:
That's the result of dating immature or underaged girls... grin
okay... thanks bro
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
No, it's not compulsory. But you know what the problem is, setting up a theme you can't keep up with. Don't get her used to a pattern & then change it without notice. It's extremely annoying & questionable.

8 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
If your girlfriend's love language is words of affirmation, You may have to call her everyday to say those words.

To her if my assertion is right... Yes!

Done undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rukkydelta:
am sorry but dat was not what i was asking

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by vani86: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
joshboss:

See who dey talk. You wey don go smoke Igbo

Lil boy, you just proved me right with your irrelevant comment and dumb meme which has no significance with the matter on ground.

Next time if a thread do not interest you, gently jog along instead of yarning like an inbred

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
I can see you've read the five languages of love.
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:
No, it's not compulsory. But you know what the problem is, setting up a theme you can't keep up with. Don't get her used to a pattern & then change it without notice. It's extremely annoying & questionable.
yessss i agree with u.. like calling everyday and suddenly stopping... so u saying i shldnt in d first place make her used to me calling her everyday
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by joshboss(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Fine geh shocked
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Alesandese:
If your girlfriend's love language is words of affirmation, You may have to call her everyday to say those words.

To her if my assertion is right... Yes!

Done undecided
thanks so much. But we r all humans.... one will indirectly or directly get bored of saying dem everyday.. or am i wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

lol
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluboom:

yessss i agree with u.. like calling everyday and suddenly stopping... so u saying i shldnt in d first place make her used to me calling her everyday

Yes. Whatever behaviour you show in the beginning, sets the tone of the relationship. Full stop. Any changes from usual behaviour become suspect. To avoid conflict, simply explain why so she doesn't think you've lost interest, out cheating or whatever. This one is a biggie for me too lol.
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes. Whatever behaviour you show in the beginning, sets the tone of the relationship. Full stop. Any changes from usual behaviour become suspect. To avoid conflict, simply explain why so she doesn't think you've lost interest, out cheating or whatever. This one is a biggie for me too lol.
lol..so u will also suspect.... are you sure u will believe any reason he gives you...i believe giving reasons wil make tinz more complicated oh..u sabi naija girls na.... any reason u give will be used against u in d court of law..lol
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluboom:

lol..so u will also suspect.... are you sure u will believe any reason he gives you...i believe giving reasons wil make tinz more complicated oh..u sabi naija girls na.... any reason u give will be used against u in d court of law..lol

Yes, I go godzilla over stuff like this too grin The reasons may take time to be believable, but eventually, you adapt to the change. May I ask why you changed?
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes, I go godzilla over stuff like this too grin The reasons may take time to be believable, but eventually, you adapt to the change. May I ask why you changed?
so if i was ur bf u wuld av been so mad at me.. lol. but come to think of it, do u know its equally possible that ur bf calls u everyday and still cheats.i feel it all av to do with trust...... i dint really change just dat i feel i shldnt be tied to i must call you, if i dont call you den am indebted to you...making it look like a do or die tin dat i dont av a choice but to call
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluboom:

has ur bf done sometin related to you.. but come to think of it, do u know its equally possible that ur bf calls u everyday and still cheats.i feel it all av to do with trust...... i dint really change just dat i feel i shldnt be tied to i must call you, if i dont call you den am indebted to you or sometin

Hmmm, but that's the thing, the behaviour is selfish. Just look at all those Is you used to justify the behaviour. It's all me, me, me. What about how it affects her since you're not in the relationship by yourself? Communication is very important because like someone else said, if you don't do it, someone else will step in & do it for you. It's easy to feel neglected when there is no communication in a relationship. And TBH, she may start thinking about ending the relationship or cheat on you.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by jashar(f): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nope.
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm, but that's the thing, the behaviour is selfish. Just look at all those Is you used to justify the behaviour. It's all me, me, me. What about how it affects her since you're not in the relationship by yourself? Communication is very important because like someone else said, if you don't do it, someone else will step in & do it for you. It's easy to feel neglected when there is no communication in a relationship. And TBH, she may start thinking about ending the relationship or cheat on you.
sincerely uve spoken well and am impressed by ur comments ... u sound so mature....u should be a global speaker on relationship issues....so its not in anyway related to being childish...its all normal bcuz everyone wants to love and be loved
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
jashar:
Nope.
okay, thanks but do u av time to justify that
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
The answer is YES in both replies if you are dating an immature/insecure childish woman.
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluboom:

sincerely uve spoken well and am impressed by ur comments ... u sound so mature....u should be a global speaker on relationship issues....so its not in anyway related to being childish...its all normal bcuz everyone wants to love and be loved

LMAO @ global speaker on relationship issues. Too ambitious. It's only because I know how it feels & the thoughts it plants in your head when it happens. I read somewhere that when you leave a person alone long enough, they learn to live without you & soon you'll be nothing but a distant memory. It's true.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO @ global speaker on relationship issues. Too ambitious. It's only because I know how it feels & the thoughts it plants in your head when it happens. I read somewhere that when you leave a person alone long enough, they learn to live without you & soon you'll be nothing but a distant memory. It's true.
Another award

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

hmm you get sense plenty

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Who con ask this one now, una body just dey pintch unasad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim / Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.