Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola (54693 Views)

Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall / Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / Jonathan Declares National Emergency On Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Sholly-pumpum - what's popping? tongue

Stop trolling me...or, you wanna defend these fvckers who're fooling docile Nigerians with inconsequential photo-ops of their fvcked faces, and oversized cheese fat bellies?

Care to explain what the idi.otic pictures of scandalous leaders using hand sanitizer would solve in the Ebola the e-baller crisis?

They su.ck! undecided

I hate when people in real life say, "Shollypopz, what's popping?" It's soooo lame!!

LoL, I don't care about these pot-bellied men using germ-x. I mean, you can get hand sanitizers for 99c @ walmart. I don't even know any woman that doesn't hv it in her purse.

I just wanted to show you that I knew something you didn't cool cool Lol, how are you?
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
See them smiling sheepishly as if what they are doing is a big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
See how gej and sambo are watching fashola as of to say all Lagos people are now prime suspect... Na wa o
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by drnoel: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
aresa: Using hand sanitizer is good hygiene practice, but hand sanitizer have zero effect on Ebola.

Hand sanitizer kills bacteria, it doesn't kill virus. sanitizer kills 99.9 % bacteria and not virus, bacteria is different from virus.

These ignorant leaders need to quit the stupidity and stop sending the wrong message.

...agree but just let them keeping trying to deceive Nigerians and Nlers
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
BananaBender:
I hate when people in real life say, "Shollypopz, what's popping?" It's soooo lame!!

LoL, I don't care about these pot-bellied men using germ-x. I mean, you can get hand sanitizers for 99c @ walmart. I don't even know any woman that doesn't hv it in her purse.

I just wanted to show you that I knew something you didn't cool cool Lol, how are you?

Lmao...well, the lamest talks do get 'em chics' moist all the time, feeling Hot and shiit. So I gat keep that! - and I'm sure you're moist right about now, init? tongue

My grouse with the political photo-ops is the fact that they're posing with hand sanitizers that can't prevent anyone from the Ebola virus. Rather than talking about the effective measures they're putting in place to control the spread of the disease - and how they're planning to liaise with other countries about the cure.

Lmao @ show me something I didn't know - I like that. Well, I don't know everything, and I haven't been to Church for time. But I believe the wise men from the East were three - three kings on camels - of the gold, frankincense, and myrrh fame. tongue

I'm good, just watching footie - and getting ready for work tomorrow. And I've been slamming feminists everywhere, like a real G should! cool
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by shegsrules(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
C as all of them d look as dem d press d sanitizer with dirty hand, d real mumu na Abati wey d post tweet on am forgetting say virus n bacteria na different tins.
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by hansad: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
aresa: Using hand sanitizer is good hygiene practice, but hand sanitizer have zero effect on Ebola.

Hand sanitizer kills bacteria, it doesn't kill virus. sanitizer kills 99.9 % bacteria and not virus, bacteria is different from virus.

These ignorant leaders need to quit the stupidity and stop sending the wrong message.
Significance of hand sanitization they did was tell Nigerian public to maintain sane and clean habits in this season of ebola. They did not tell you that washing hands with sanitizers prevents viral infection like ebola. Only dimwits would read it like you did. You insinuated that Jonathan with a doctorate degree in Zoology, an Architect Sambo and a Senior Legal Advocate Fashola, do not know the difference between virus and bacteria. And you are the one that knows. Wake up, Nigeria's leaders are not all dimwits.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
hansad: Significance of hand sanitization they did was tell Nigerian public to maintain sane and clean habits in this season of ebola. They did not tell you that washing hands with sanitizers prevents viral infection like ebola. Only dimwits would read it like you did. You insinuated that Jonathan with a doctorate degree in Zoology, an Architect Sambo and a Senior Legal Advocate Fashola, do not know the difference between virus and bacteria. And you are the one that knows. Wake up, Nigeria's leaders are not all dimwits.

No pun intended - but I think you're the dimwitted oaf spouting drivel on the thread!

This is the caption for the pictures again:

"President Jonathan pictured using hand sanitizer during on-going meeting on Ebola virus with state governors at the Aso Rock Villa."

^^^^The use of the hand sanitizers in context of the bold is self-explanatory.

So, what's the point of taking pictures with hand sanitizer, at the meeting?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by kendrick93(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2014

must u always diss d president in every topuc.. he is using hand sanitizer so fuckin wat?!!.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Fulaman198(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2014

Lol what do you expect from people with fish brain? I didn't already expect anything from them.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by snthesis(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2014

u jst made an assumption that all hand sanitizers are anti-bacteria and not anti-viral, which is false. you have no idea of the constituents in the lotion depicted in the pix by the President, until u do.....plsss shut da F up!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by obidiegwujane10(f): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
hand sanitizer is good but poor man cannot afford it. y not make it affordable to all

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by princessayesha(f): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ebola jonathon....... wetin u dey fear? grin
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by vanstanzy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2014

So do you have any bright ideas, Einstein?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by vanstanzy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
hansad: Significance of hand sanitization they did was tell Nigerian public to maintain sane and clean habits in this season of ebola. They did not tell you that washing hands with sanitizers prevents viral infection like ebola. Only dimwits would read it like you did. You insinuated that Jonathan with a doctorate degree in Zoology, an Architect Sambo and a Senior Legal Advocate Fashola, do not know the difference between virus and bacteria. And you are the one that knows. Wake up, Nigeria's leaders are not all dimwits.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by merieam16(f): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Is sanitizer nw a cure for Ebola cheesy Cos I don't gerit undecided
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...well, the lamest talks do get 'em chics' moist all the time, feeling Hot and shiit. So I gat keep that! - and I'm sure you're moist right about now, init? tongue

My grouse with the political photo-ops is the fact that they're posing with hand sanitizers that can't prevent anyone from the Ebola virus. Rather than talking about the effective measures they're putting in place to control the spread of the disease - and how they're planning to liaise with other countries about the cure.

Lmao @ show me something I didn't know - I like that. Well, I don't know everything, and I haven't been to Church for time. But I believe the wise men from the East were three - three kings on camels - of the gold, frankincense, and myrrh fame. tongue

I'm good, just watching footie - and getting ready for work tomorrow. And I've been slamming feminists everywhere, like a real G should! cool

*awkward* Nope!

The bible never specified the number of wise men................. a real G would not be slamming feminists. Assuming slamming means what I think it means. Also, aren't feminists suppose to be ugly, bitter women? A real G will never slam an ugly trick, ever! embarassed
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Missy89(f): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Shouldnt they have those sanitizes around with or without having a meeting on Ebola or is the picture suppose of mean something?
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by hardeyswaggz: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
jeeezus!!!
IYANGBALI: How much did they bought it?
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by KanwuliaJara: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
The tin wey dey for EVERY GAS STATION AND GROCERY STORE ALL OVER THE CIVILIZED WORLD. . . na im dez NIGGAS DEY TAKE POSE?What an EMBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSMENT!!!!
Agbaya polithievians! cry

FILTHY MONKEYS! grin
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
[size=20pt]WHO NO DEY FEAR EBOLA[/size] undecided
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2014

Aresa!!! Making me laff since 1856 grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by hansad: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
SirShymex:

No pun intended - but I think you're the dimwitted oaf spouting drivel on the thread!

This is the caption for the pictures again:

"President Jonathan pictured using hand sanitizer during on-going meeting on Ebola virus with state governors at the Aso Rock Villa."

^^^^The use of the hand sanitizers in context of the bold is self-explanatory.

So, what's the point of taking pictures with hand sanitizer, at the meeting?
Their using hand sanitizers self-explanatory? What did it explain to you? To prevent ebola use handsanitizers? If tharris what you undestood, sorry. Obviously, those three people washing hands with sanitizrs did not leave the impression that washing hand with sanitizers prevent viral infection. To prevent HIV INFECTION, Do you wash your abunnang with sanitizers? Repeat, for people like you to understand: those three people publicly washed hands with sanitizers to send message that SANER attitudes are necessary in these days of ebola.
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
BananaBender:
*awkward* Nope!

The bible never specified the number of wise men................. a real G would not be slamming feminists. Assuming slamming means what I think it means. Also, aren't feminists suppose to be ugly, bitter women? A real G will never slam an ugly trick, ever! embarassed

You know the bible is all about allegories, and discerning the hidden meaning. And weren't they represented by three stars? tongue

Sholly, your mind travels faster than the speed of light. I wasn't alluding to "slamming" in that context, just saving feminist souls from self-destruction, with the gospel black consciousness, and giving them an African mind. tongue

Shyte, feminists are the angry and assertive type - and when the lights go off, they always put in extra work. So, I find them attractive, as long as I can breath some African-ness into their mentality. Chronicles of a real G and the original black man! grin tongue

P.S: I'm about to take a hike off the thread before I get stoned by the audience for derailing. grin
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by kobonaire(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Unconfirmed reports were that GEJ first tasted the hand sanitizer thinking it was delicious ice-cream
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by fkaz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mod what is the aim of the pix? Is it not after fashola use the hand sanitizer that he gave The Full Text Of Inspiring Speech That Rattled Aso-rock.
https://www.nairaland.com/1860631/full-text-gov-fasholas-inspiring

But u guys fail to post the topic on FP, keep on fooolin ur self
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by anonimi: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Philipmems: Just saying if hand sanitizer is very important in this Ebola scare won't it be a wise decision to
I. Import as many as possible and give it out for free or at a subsidized rate so its available to the populace.
II. Reduce the tariff on the importation of hand sanitizers so its very cheap.

How about we find/create/RESEARCH/develop viable and equally efficient LOCAL sanitizers
Why are we such LAZY BLACK BUMS that only want to IMPORT from other people rather make our own? shocked
For how long shall we remain the LOWEST category of humans angry

So it will be a stupidly CLUELESS decision to simply import sanitizers, which is the easy, non-edifying route.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
hansad: Their using hand sanitizers self-explanatory? What did it explain to you? To prevent ebola use handsanitizers? If tharris what you undestood, sorry. Obviously, those three people washing hands with sanitizrs did not leave the impression that washing hand with sanitizers prevent viral infection. To prevent HIV INFECTION, Do you wash your abunnang with sanitizers? Repeat, for people like you to understand: those three people publicly washed hands with sanitizers to send message that SANER attitudes are necessary in these days of ebola.

Er, smart-ar.se - how about tell us why they all took pictures with hand sanitizers then?

And was the meeting about personal hygiene practices?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by ignis: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
kramer: I thought soap was more effective than hand sanitizer?
it depend on the location.
Soap is more effective in the village.
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Allikola(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
0 Call this number for sample & enquiry 08031505760, 08054642960
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
SirShymex:

You know the bible is all about allegories, and discerning the hidden meaning. And weren't they represented by three stars? tongue

Sholly, your mind travels faster than the speed of light. I wasn't alluding to "slamming" in that context, just saving feminist souls from self-destruction, with the gospel black consciousness, and giving them an African mind. tongue

Shyte, feminists are the angry and assertive type - and when the lights go off, they always put in extra work. So, I find them attractive, as long as I can breath some African-ness into their mentality. Chronicles of a real G and the original black man! grin tongue

P.S: I'm about to take a hike off the thread before I get stoned by the audience to derailing. grin

OH! That slamming uh.... embarassed

'.......for derailing' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Corper Quarantined For Monkeypox In Benue / People Without Face-Masks In Indonesia Dig Grave As Punishment / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.