Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola (54688 Views)

Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall / Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / Jonathan Declares National Emergency On Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by IYANGBALI: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chikasova:
See English. Probably she's a graduate o.SMH
what his your own?pls I doesn't look for peoples problem and I doesn't want you to look for mines
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
iwonbaoko: You do not know the meaning of oxymoron but just contrive to use the word by ALL MEANS. You are an empty barrel who needs to put others down to feel big,a pathetic case of profound inferiority and self-loathing grin

You're a cat-5 mor0n and a stark illiterate!

The discourse is about how effective hand sanitizer is against virus.

Then you asserted that flu isn't ebola, then allude to the both of them being viruses, you crumb-munching sycophantic pseud with whiskers like a rat. STFU!
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
SirShymex:

You're a cat-5 mor0n and a stark illiterate!

The discourse is about how effective hand sanitizer is against virus.

Then you asserted that flu isn't ebola, then allude to the both of them being viruses, you crumb-munching sycophantic pseud with whiskers like a rat. STFU!

Why do you use all these words like "discourse,allude and assert" etc. It is so laboured and contrived; an exaggerated but pathetically obvious effort to hide you KAROSIN roots grin grin. The real thing is "simple" it does not sweat!! Stop the bombast please

What is "Hand sanitizer" is there a single THING called hand sanitizer? please go to bed you have nothing to offer.Anyone who attempts any brain commerce with you will run a loss there is no upside to such a trade
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Abduletudaye(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
iwonbaoko: To places you can only dream of ! We are not coevals and can never be. You are an inconsequential runt

Blah Blah Blah... Smart ***.. When you are done with the big big grammer, am sure this thread would be pleased.
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Blah Blah Blah... Smart A.ss... When you are done with the big big grammer, am sure this thread would be pleased.

Jakande school
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Abduletudaye(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
iwonbaoko: Jakande school

lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
iwonbaoko: Why do you use all these words like "discourse and assert" etc. It is so laboured and contrived; an exaggerated but pathetically obvious effort to hide you KAROSIN roots grin grin. The real thing is "simple" it does not sweat!! Stop the bombast please

No, it's "laboured and contrived" because your vacuous brain fart can't discern the simplest things and that's evident with the content of your argument. Spout absolute tosh out of one side of your mouth with no proofs, then take it back via the other side in denial - just to mask how much of a freaking bell you're, you primeval homo habilis from the Hominini tribe.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
SirShymex:

No, it's "laboured and contrived" because your vacuous brain fart can't discern the simplest things and that's evident with the content of your argument. Spout absolutely tosh out of one side of your mouth with no proofs, then take it back via the other side in denial - just to mask how much of a freaking bell you're, you primeval homo habilis from the Hominini tribe.

Chai!

As your aunty would say

Anything you are doing remember......
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by krative: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
IYANGBALI: How much did they bought it?
. If it was our 1st lady dt had spoken dis in a platform am sure u'll b among those to scream!!!...Hw much did dey bought it?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Abduletudaye(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
SirShymex:

No, it's "laboured and contrived" because your vacuous brain fart can't discern the simplest things and that's evident with the content of your argument. Spout absolutely tosh out of one side of your mouth with no proofs, then take it back via the other side in denial - just to mask how much of a freaking bell you're, you primeval homo habilis from the Hominini tribe.

Ma Niggar! I swear to God you are the next Hon. Patrick... Lmao!
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
iwonbaoko:

What is "Hand sanitizer" is there a single THING called hand sanitizer? please go to bed you have nothing to offer.Anyone who attempts any brain commerce with you will run a loss there is no upside to such a trade

FML @ the bold!!! grin

The question in bold shows how much of a stark illiterate you're, you duffer with blinkered brain cells! grin

And don't quote me back, illiteracy is contagious.
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Abduletudaye(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
krative: . If it was our 1st lady dt had spoken dis in a platform am sure u'll b among those to scream!!!...Hw much did dey bought it?

So true oo... How much did they bought it... Am dead!
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by anonimi: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
aresa: Using hand sanitizer is good hygiene practice, but hand sanitizer have zero effect on Ebola.

Hand sanitizer kills bacteria, it doesn't kill virus. sanitizer kills 99.9 % bacteria and not virus, bacteria is different from virus.

These ignorant leaders need to quit the stupidity and stop sending the wrong message.

It is quite PATHETIC when an IGNORANT person like the quoted poster above displays his STUPIDITY with so much ARROGANCE, the very essence of CLUELESSNESS.
I guess he knows something the US Centre for Disease Control, CDC does not know about Ebola PREVENTION shocked

Because we still do not know exactly how people are infected with Ebola, few primary prevention measures have been established and no vaccine exists.

When cases of the disease do appear, risk of transmission is increased within healthcare settings. Therefore, healthcare workers must be able to recognize a case of Ebola and be ready to use practical viral hemorrhagic fever isolation precautions or barrier nursing techniques. They should also have the capability to request diagnostic tests or prepare samples for shipping and testing elsewhere.

Barrier nursing techniques include:
•wearing of protective clothing (such as masks, gloves, gowns, and goggles)
•using infection-control measures (such as complete equipment sterilization and routine use of disinfectant)

Source: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/prevention/

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by IYANGBALI: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
krative: . If it was our 1st lady dt had spoken dis in a platform am sure u'll b among those to scream!!!...Hw much did dey bought it?
corrected me if you knows it,she is the 1st lady I am just an ordinary sitisen,the difference is cleared. I doesn't knows why some people doesn't mind their businesses,you peoples should leaf me alone,I doesn't come here because of you peoples
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by anonimi: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
The world renowned Mayo Clinic even spells it out better for DIMWITS like aresa parading themselves like gurus but who will send many to their early GRAVES shocked

Prevention focuses on avoiding contact with the viruses. The following precautions can help prevent infection and spread of Ebola and Marburg.
•Avoid areas of known outbreaks. Before traveling to Africa, find out about current epidemics by checking the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
•Wash your hands frequently. As with other infectious diseases, one of the most important preventive measures is frequent hand-washing. Use soap and water, or [size=14pt]use alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol[/size] when soap and water aren't available.

Source: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ebola-virus/basics/prevention/con-20031241

Seeing the number of people who liked his IGNORAMUS post it is no wonder we had so many of us clamouring to ingest the PESTICIDE Nano Silver as cure for Ebola shocked shocked
Why are we so DUMB

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by tonididdy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Harhzyz: That looks like an idea from the book "Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown. wink That looks like an idea from the book "Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown.
I have never read that book nor do I know the author.
If u don't mind tell me more about it all
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Abduletudaye(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
IYANGBALI: corrected me if you knows it,she is the 1st lady I am just an ordinary sitisen,the difference is cleared. I doesn't knows why some people doesn't mind their businesses,you peoples should leaf me alone,I doesn't come here because of you peoples

Good.. Now I know you are doing it on purpose.
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
So soap is new in Nigeria?

I see..... tongue

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by eaglechild: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
iwonbaoko: We are not illiterates here. Whether it kills bacteria,virus or cockroaches depends on what substance/chemical is being dispensed. It could contain anything from water, to 90% alcohol (which is effective against viruses. Whether it has any effect on viruses depends on WHAT is loaded into the dispenser.

Please do not expose ignorance arrogantly. There is no evidence that they are "ignorant leaders" as you so flippantly claim.
There are many antiviral hand foams on the market and in hospital use e.g

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Advanced-First-Aid-Anti-Viral-Hand-Foam-200ml_1036207/

What is more amusing is the number of IGNORANT likes you have got so far
Thank you so much!!!!

Ebola threads bring out the highest degree of ignorance on nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Cmanforall: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
IYANGBALI: How much did they BUY it?
FIXED
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Cmanforall: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
And how many nigerians can afford this? How many public offices/places have this?
Is this available to our Rural populace?
This is just a Show if its not reachable for the rural dwellers and in ALL Govt establishments especially the hospitals..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by darlingbobo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Our money don finished. We go hear am. Ooo.
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Abati needs to be fired. He posts the stupidest pictures.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Amack(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Watin America get wey we no get? They have mr bean we get mr ibu They have hollywood we have nollywood They have Angelina Jolie we have Omotola Jelade. They have Usher we have Psquare. They have beauty and the beast we have ojukwu and bianca. They have Zmapp we have nano silver. Watin dem get wey my 9ja no get? 9ja 4 life.
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Zaikon(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonididdy: how does this solve anything.

EBOLA has come to stay...its nature's way of reducing the heavy unnecessary overpopulation of the earth.

@quoters WE ARE ALL BORN TO DIE...don't be scared of death RATHER life after death
yeh for real we gotta die no double tought about that but do you wish to die uncelebrated ? Just take a look at ebola victims nd the way their corps are being treated ...
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
These folks are stark illiterate. Just because certain procedures were outlined, that doesn't mean you can kill something that isn't living. All disinfectants can do is just destroy protein coats of viruses - YOU CANNOT KILL A VIRUS! The same way Ebola wasn't contagious - then it became contagious.

Viruses aren't living cells and they DO NOT reproduce on their own! And they need a host to reproduce!

You CANNOT kill a virus, you stark illiterates! grin

Past my bed time, I'm out!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by stexsy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
superior1: Soap, water and common sense are still the best disinfectants.

Good one Jonadumbo
who asked u?
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by segend(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
hansad: aresa's huge number of likes shows the picture of high level sub-standard education in Nigeria.

Was surprised when I saw 103 likes. Most hand sanitizers contain alcohol, and ebola virus is susceptible to 60% alcohol. That's why WHO, ministry of health of all countries involved recommends it.
Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
halix239:

y bring in da dead into dis matta, sum pple can b rlly idiotic
and you must be stupid for interferring into dis mata. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by segend(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
anonimi: The world renowned Mayo Clinic even spells it out better for DIMWITS like aresa parading themselves like gurus but who will send many to their early GRAVES shocked

Seeing the number of people who liked his IGNORAMUS post it is no wonder we had so many of us clamouring to ingest the PESTICIDE Nano Silver as cure for Ebola shocked shocked

Why are we so DUMB

I think page 0 to 4 of this thread should be hidden, seriously surprised at the number of likes it got.
Guess more still needs to be done to educate people. No wonder people fall for salt, and nano silver

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by AdeniyiA(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2014
The thing wey Ebola go cause enn...

anything like mouth Sanitizer?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola by coluwagbemiga(m): 12:37am On Aug 18, 2014
aresa: Using hand sanitizer is good hygiene practice, but hand sanitizer have zero effect on Ebola.

Hand sanitizer kills bacteria, it doesn't kill virus. sanitizer kills 99.9 % bacteria and not virus, bacteria is different from virus.

These ignorant leaders need to quit the. stupidity and stop sending the wrong message.
Any substance that can dissolve lipid will destroy viral capsid. Hand sanitizers can dissolve lipid, so it will work against ebola.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Corper Quarantined For Monkeypox In Benue / People Without Face-Masks In Indonesia Dig Grave As Punishment / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.