Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

My Husband Made Someone Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Made Someone Pregnant (5104 Views)

Wife Cries Out; My Husband Has A "S*xual Demonic Spirit" / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
okparaugo:

So you are with the new woman now ?
When you have kids for a good father
You continuous working to destroy him
You know too well this man will put the interest of you and the kids above all
That is not Right
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
Sis
I have used the word big mistake and at the same time Thank God
You are so right
This issue is very old
I should be the once in emotion state right now because it is all about her
She continuous work with other people that was jealouse of her in the past to destroy me
...okay,u r her husband n her head....u can call her to order....if she s turning a deaf ear,u can always invite her pple into d issue (if u think its beyond ur power)....d deed has been done already...u guys can settle it....mayb u shud c a marriage counsellor....above all,pls apologise for ur mistakes...let her assured u wont repeat dem again....marriage s nt a bed of roses...it s full of ups n downs...just take dis as ur own challenging period n tym....how we tackle d issue will determine if we ll come out bruised or happy....rememba u r in love with her...consider ur kids nur future 2geda
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
okparaugo:

Network busy.

Try again later..
Then I hv to port.
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...okay,u r her husband n her head....u can call her to order....if she s turning a deaf ear,u can always invite her pple into d issue (if u think its beyond ur power)....d deed has been done already...u guys can settle it....mayb u shud c a marriage counsellor....above all,pls apologise for ur mistakes...let her assured u wont repeat dem again....marriage s nt a bed of roses...it s full of ups n downs...just take dis as ur own challenging period n tym....how we tackle d issue will determine if we ll come out bruised or happy....rememba u r in love with her...consider ur kids nur future 2geda
Thanks Sis
I have done my best
When your kids mother was hoping you are going to loss it all and pray for you to loss it all with other ppl
My God was a very good to me
I have more now but it is still a challeng thank you lord
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
I'm I the Only one suspecting goodfaith to be somewhat high on dungs?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird: I'm I the Only one suspecting goodfaith to be somewhat high on dungs?
Thanks
Please help me get off drugs
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
Thanks Sis
I have done my best
When your kids mother was hoping you are going to loss it all and pray for you to loss it all with other ppl
My God was a very good to me
I have more now but it is still a challeng thank you lord
....let God settle dis for u..if u r claiming u r still ryt..it wont land ur marriage anywhere....pls,settle it with ur wife...let peace reign....u guys shud apologise to each oda...say wateva s in each odas mind...let it flow...dont leave any in ur heart.....den apologise to each oda....it works....av seen my mum n dad settling issues like dat....n i can tell u dat dey dont usually quarrel for more dan 24 hrs....if u break up with her now,u dont knw d kind of woman u ll meet...d devil u knw in a million yrs s beta dan an angel u meet in one day....list out wat u love abt her...list out wat made u fall inlove with her..list out wat u want her to change abt hersef (rememba no-one s perfect)...let her knw u value her,ur marriage,n ur kids...u guys av invested alot....dont let one woman just scater sctter things for u
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
Thanks
Please help me get off drugs

I said dungs. Anyway please what do you mean by me me. Here is one of your post with me me.

but the issues are bigger than that--lying, manpulative, cheating, scretive, me, me, selfish, self center and disrespectful person
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ....let God settle dis for u..if u r claiming u r still ryt..it wont land ur marriage anywhere....pls,settle it with ur wife...let peace reign....u guys shud apologise to each oda...say wateva s in each odas mind...let it flow...dont leave any in ur heart.....den apologise to each oda....it works....av seen my mum n dad settling issues like dat....n i can tell u dat dey dont usually quarrel for more dan 24 hrs....if u break up with her now,u dont knw d kind of woman u ll meet...d devil u knw in a million yrs s beta dan an angel u meet in one day....list out wat u love abt her...list out wat made u fall inlove with her..list out wat u want her to change abt hersef (rememba no-one s perfect)...let her knw u value her,ur marriage,n ur kids...u guys av invested alot....dont let one woman just scater sctter things for u
Thanks
I took some of the steps you talk about
I am very thankful to God
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird:

I said dungs. Anyway please what do you mean by me me. Here is one of your post with me me.

self center no consideration
Really I am dungs -- thanks
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
Thanks
I took some of the steps you talk about
I am very thankful to God
....oryt,sir....i pray God ll settle this for u pple...nothing is too big for Him to do...even if its at d verge of breaking...He ll restore ur lost glory...pls consider ur kids....kids cant survive well in dat kind of environmnt...dey ll b d one to suffer for it.....i hope u understnd....dats all i av to say....involve God in dis....he ll perfect all ur imperfections
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ....oryt,sir....i pray God ll settle this for u pple...nothing is too big for Him to do...even if its at d verge of breaking...He ll restore ur lost glory...pls consider ur kids....kids cant survive well in dat kind of environmnt...dey ll b d one to suffer for it.....i hope u understnd....dats all i av to say....involve God in dis....he ll perfect all ur imperfections
Thanks may the lord bless you for caring
Why are u calling me sir
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ....oryt,sir....i pray God ll settle this for u pple...nothing is too big for Him to do...even if its at d verge of breaking...He ll restore ur lost glory...pls consider ur kids....kids cant survive well in dat kind of environmnt...dey ll b d one to suffer for it.....i hope u understnd....dats all i av to say....involve God in dis....he ll perfect all ur imperfections

Jeez! Feel free to drop by. I offer punctuation lessons for free.

GoodFaith:
self center no consideration
Really I am dungs -- thanks

Don't mention, any time. cool
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird:

Jeez! Feel free to drop by. I offer punctuation lessons for free.

Don't mention, any time. cool
.....u knw wat??....i ll just ignore u...u r nt worth it...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
Thanks may the lord bless you for caring
Why are u calling me sir
....u r welcome,sir...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: .....u knw wat??....i ll just ignore u...u r nt worth it...

What? I'm only trying to help here. No offense.
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird:

What? I'm only Try to help here. No offense.
..okay,tanks for d help...r u happy now??
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ..okay,tanks for d help...r u happy now??

You should be grateful I'm not charging for this. Punctuation is hard to grab.
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
"Personally, I would never stay with someone who cheated."-- If the man let you stay
I will not stay with a lair, manpulative, scretive, me.em. selfish, self center and disrespectful person
But you will go date or marry somebody with two wives?
I hope the way she treated her husband her brother get the same treatment from his wife

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are trying to say...

Who has two wives?
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
boitz:

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are trying to say...

Who has two wives?
The person she is hidding F----ing
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by oyihou: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
GOOD FAITH

I don't believe in cyber bullying if you know this person personally go and contront the person as regarding the topic instead of all this talks in an ANANYMOUS FORUM for there are two side to every coin that is why i love naijapals.com

I WANT YOU TO REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY ON NAIRALAND SO PEOPLE CAN TAKE YOU MORE SERIOUS.

As for me any one in an ananymous forum that talks like he knows the other person i usually don't believe them except on naijapals.com

Stop assuming before you give yourself high blood pressure over something that is not. If you think that her husband has gotten someone pregg there is nothing stopping you from asking her husband to confirm.

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF FRUSTRATION.
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
oyihou: GOOD FAITH

I don't believe in cyber bullying if you know this person personally go and contront the person as regarding the topic instead of all this talks in an ANANYMOUS FORUM for there are two side to every coin that is why i love naijapals.com

I WANT YOU TO REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY ON NAIRALAND SO PEOPLE CAN TAKE YOU MORE SERIOUS.

As for me any one in an ananymous forum that talks like he knows the other person i usually don't believe them except on naijapals.com

Stop assuming before you give yourself high blood pressure over something that is not. If you think that her husband has gotten someone pregg there is nothing stopping you from asking her husband to confirm.

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF FRUSTRATION.

You don't know me but I will not bully any person
I alway speak my mind
People love me for it and people hate me for it but I will alway standing up for what is Right
I will borrow one of your line "Any Negativity Back to Sender." Amen
People that want our downfall back to sender
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Tinuke80(f): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
It took you the whole day to respond
After 7 visits
Tell the true
. Hey Goodfaith wetin be ur own now, leave this woman and let her seek help thru this medium, may u never experience marital mess, its not easy to cope with. Was once a victim.
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by dagentility(f): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is one of the things that happen when you are married to a man who is not matured intellectually.
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
dagentility: This is one of the things that happen when you are married to a man who is not matured intellectually.
Let me make this clear
Yo don't know me
You don't have all information to make an intellectual judgement
SO making a Judgement without having all the information make you no matured
If you have brother
May you brother be treated the same way AMEN
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tinuke80: . Hey Goodfaith wetin be ur own now, leave this woman and let her seek help thru this medium, may u never experience marital mess, its not easy to cope with. Was once a victim.
It is not easy when you have a woman
You provide for and continue to do right for want to destroy u
The ppl that was jealous of her now want to be her best friend
This story is very old
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
dagentility: This is one of the things that happen when you are married to a man who is not matured intellectually.
"As a young girl,men do approach me for friendship but i found out that most of them are married men,in as much as i know they are married,and it somhow dating them,i still want 2 know if God spoke against it. Pls drop your comment but not in a harsh tone."
That was your posting July 21, 3013
You don't have any morals or values to pass any type of judgement here
You dating married men for money
That is how the other lady dated me that If I marry her, we can have a good life together--my ex know that
You need to grow up
stop dating married men
If you get pregnant what happen? and you want to have the baby
The man offer $10,000.00
You still want to have the baby
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by dagentility(f): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
GoodFaith:
"As a young girl,men do approach me for friendship but i found out that most of them are married men,in as much as i know they are married,and it somhow dating them,i still want 2 know if God spoke against it. Pls drop your comment but not in a harsh tone."
That was your posting July 21, 3013
You don't have any morals or values to any any type of judgement here
You dating married men for money
That is how the other lady dated me that If I marry her, we can have a good life together--my ex know that
You need to grow up
stop dating married men
In as much as i try to ignore you, you keep bringing me to this frustrated thread. You see why i said some men need to be matured intellectualy. How on earth will a reasonable man bring his family case out on a social network for faceless people to judge. Dont you have families that will do the settling for you. You know what,you need some growing up to do. You can quote me as much as you want but i promise you i will ignore you.
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
dagentility:
In as much as i try to ignore you, you keep bringing me to this frustrated thread. You see why i said some men need to be matured intellectualy. How on earth will a reasonable man bring his family case out on a social network for faceless people to judge. Dont you have families that will do the settling for you. You know what,you need some growing up to do. You can quote me as much as you want but i promise you i will ignore you.
You see how unfair you are
I didn't create the topic she did
You should have ask her "why is she doing this?"
It is a old story
You are talking about intellectual ---- Fucking and dating married men make you intellectual
You are part of the problem
why on earth should you date married men?
My mom did her best
I told her to stop trying to tell me what to do
That all I need from her was prayers - that the lord should lead me on the right path
she did stop
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
The only thing I have is my faith
Time will tell
I will continue to do my part
Let the good Lords Judge us
Any person or people that wish us bad in any form--- back to sender
The Lord will protect me and all that wish me well
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by dagentility(f): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
GoodFaith:
You see how unfair you are
I didn't create the topic she did
You should have ask her "why is she doing this?"
It is a old story
You are talking about intellectual ---- Fucking and dating married men make you intellectual
You are part of the problem
why on earth should you date married men?
My mom did her best
I told her to stop trying to tell me what to do
That all I need from her was prayers - that the lord should lead me on the right path
she did stop
Sorry if i was harsh in my response, you said this is an old story,but from you and your wife's posts, one can deduce that everything is still fresh in you guys memory. Why dont you guys forget about whatever it is that transpired and sort things out, and dont forget to put all these in prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship. / See This Crazy Whatsapp Chat(Pic) / Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.