Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Husband Made Someone Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Made Someone Pregnant (5023 Views)

Wife Cries Out; My Husband Has A "S*xual Demonic Spirit" / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
It took you the whole day to respond
After 7 visits
Tell the true
Hmmm...are you op's husy?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by oyihou: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
I SMELL LIES.

Be carefull about your ill wish.

What you sow you must surely rip, since spreading lies has become your job and way of life keep it up.

TIME WILL SURELLY TELL.

DO NOT SAY WHAT YOU CANNOT PROVE.

MISERABLE PEOPLE BEGET MISERABLE THOUGHT.

I HEREBY ENCOURAGE PEOPLE THAT WANT PROGRESS IN ALL ASPECT OF THEIR LIFE TO STAY AWAY FROM MISERABLE PEOPLE/ANIMALS/MONKEYS IF NOT THAT MIGHT BE THE BEGINING OF YOUR PROBLEM BECAUSE MISERY IS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS.

SHALOM
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by vizkiz: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
It took you the whole day to respond
After 7 visits
Tell the true

now i am 60% sure you are the dude furcking another puss*y without a condom undecided

Are you so dumb or you just lack integrity?? angry

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by kandiikane(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2014
dytbabe: I can relate with ur pain, be calm, u still very very angry.
Its so painful I know

The only things that can mk u feel a bit better now is if u get someone to go with u on same line
So I will join u in scolding him

Yes ur hubby is a bad man, how cld he, that's wickedness.

Bt my lady, are u sure u not the reason he had to go out? Cos some blames too will fall on u

To crown all my sympathy, jst calm down, don't act crazy even if there's that gene that's pushing, u realise bn patience actually resolves lots
@the bolded, so you are saying she made her husband carry his pen!s inside another woman and released his spe.rm? Stop making excuses for cheaters, be it man or woman. Even if she stopped having sex with him, for example, there are 101 other ways to go, not go insert your pen!s in another woman. Honestly, we have made it ok for men so cheat for so long that we make excuses for their phuckups.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2014
vizkiz:

now i am 60% sure you are the dude furcking another puss*y without a condom undecided

60% sure
u are 40% not sure
Are u the dude from B country F her?
that she had to lie to her friends
Hide u
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2014
kandiikane:
@the bolded, so you are saying she made her husband carry his pen!s inside another woman and released his spe.rm? Stop making excuses for cheaters, be it man or woman. Even if she stopped having sex with him, for example, there are 101 other ways to go, not go insert your pen!s in another woman. Honestly, we have made it ok for men so cheat for so long that we make excuses for their phuckups.
Lot of women cheat better than men
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by vizkiz: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
60% sure
u are 40% not sure
I am the dude from B country F her sad

looks like Someone needs a hug embarassed
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2014
vizkiz:

looks like Someone needs a hug embarassed
People lie a lot, secretive, me, me, manipulative, selfish, disrespectful and self center
sometime things happen in ur life and you would say Thank u lord
Thank you lord for the path you have taking me
for blessing me and for letting me over come
came back better and stronger in all ways
If you have faith , the lord will look out for u
Person you put above all to ensure all their need are met
Tried to destroy u
God is good
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by vizkiz: 12:28am On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
People lie a lot, secretive, me, me, manipulative, selfish, disrespectful and self center
sometime things happen in ur life and you would say Thank u lord

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 12:33am On Aug 14, 2014
vizkiz:

I am very blessed and happy
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
looking at your profile photo
You are less than 30
young and foolish
It is la-a
Hehehehe Bros, match break
Just hold your own!
Dey ur lane
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2014
smackimorn:
Hehehehe Bros, match break
Just hold your own!
Dey ur lane

Hahaha......make una hold ham
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by dytbabe: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Sweerie, i don't gerrit ooo

I think both op n goodfaith have smth together.
This is not as interesting as I thought wld be jor
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Tymax(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2014
dytbabe:

I think both op n goodfaith have smth together.
This is not as interesting as I thought wld be jor
This is the most confusing thread in the world

1 Like

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
That's unfair sir
Cant you see she's hurting sad
Offer some consolation instead of trivializing her condition

Ignore heartless people. They only understand pain when they are the ones feeling it..

@ poster, you are the soft type. What your husband did is unfair and a break to his marital vows. You deserve to have your husband to yourself only.

But has there been anything he was complaining to you about before now ? Do you have kids ?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2014
vizkiz:

Maybe the husband went on a vengeance mission. The lady might have cheated.. Some ladies are never satisfied with one man and are very disrespectful to their husbands or boyfriends..

He mentioned advice from bad friends...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
Lot of women cheat better than men

This is the hard truth. Worse off married women enticing old friends and young men..
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Personally, I would never stay with someone who cheated.

However,

If I did I would certainly not take anything out on the child and be a good step parent... its not like it would be the child's fault that the husband couldn't keep it in his pants and besides every child deserves to know both their Parents
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by dytbabe: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Tymax:
This is the most confusing thread in the world

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by lequatee(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith: MOLA34's your account is so new
I just think you are playing fucking games
you are an evil person
It is over, for all your lies, manipulation, me,me, selfish, self-center
Disrespectful
All the people that you so call friend today wanted to destroy your marriage
They have husbands that are not better than your husband
Most of this ladies are supporting their husabands-- The ladies pay 90% to 100% of the bills
Their husbands still cheat on them
One of your problem is you think you can out smart the world
Thank God for ur kids

sorry o mr man, i dont mean to sound insulting but i can understand the fact that op is emotionally stressed ( thats if its true) hence incoherent. but i dont understand your own at all. are you just legendrily incoherent or what? i ignored this very post quoted but i had to revisit due to the array of incoherent posts that followed. pls try to make sense when writing. thanks.

#just saying

1 Like

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
boitz: Personally, I would never stay with someone who cheated.

However,

If I did I would certainly not take anything out on the child and be a good step parent... its not like it would be the child's fault that the husband couldn't keep it in his pants and besides every child deserves to know both their Parents
"Personally, I would never stay with someone who cheated."-- If the man let you stay
I will not stay with a lair, manpulative, scretive, me.em. selfish, self center and disrespectful person
But you will go date or marry somebody with two wives?
I hope the way she treated her husband her brother get the same treatment from his wife
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
lequatee:

sorry o mr man, i dont mean to sound insulting but i can understand the fact that op is emotionally stressed ( thats if its true) hence incoherent. but i dont understand your own at all. are you just legendrily incoherent or what? i ignored this very post quoted but i had to revisit due to the array of incoherent posts that followed. pls try to make sense when writing. thanks.

#just saying
Dude that is the way, I want it
Dude some women that are tell her that her husband is bad
Their husbands cheat and their husabands are break ass
The ladies are paying that husband way all the bills
The ladies are still with their husband
The same women will switch their husband for the OP husband
They know he is a very good man but he is not perfect
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
okparaugo:

Ignore heartless people. They only understand pain when they are the ones feeling it..

@ poster, you are the soft type. What your husband did is unfair and a break to his marital vows. You deserve to have your husband to yourself only.

But has there been anything he was complaining to you about before now ? Do you have kids ?
The husband made a big mistake
but the issues are bigger than that--lying, manpulative, cheating, scretive, me.em. selfish, self center and disrespectful person
Some of the issue was we have different values and morals
419 is a job to her
I don't have anything to do with 419
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2014

However,

"
You will go date married person with two wives?
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2014

However,

When you have a father that is taking the best careof the kids or better than kids that live in the same house as their father
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Trying so hard to understand what's going on here.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
...Goodfaith....u r a man,....even if u r not as old as my fada,u r old enof to b my eldest broda or uncle.....honestly,i dont mean any insult watsoeva....but i read thru wat u wrote....i can come to only one conclusion....u are arrogant n proud of ur mistakes......inasmuch i dont like interfering in issues like dis, i av to say wateva dats in my mind to u....even if ur wife opened a thread on Nl saying all sort of things i dont expect u to reply.....she s currently in a very emotinal state,she needs u more dan eva b4.......b4 posting all dos things u sed...did u eva consider u guys reuniting again....dos words ll hurt her more weneva she reads it again....please tackle issues like a man...
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...Goodfaith....u r a man,....even if u r not as old as my fada,u r old enof to b my eldest broda or uncle.....honestly,i dont mean any insult watsoeva....but i read thru wat u wrote....i can come to only one conclusion....u are arrogant n proud of ur mistakes......inasmuch i dont like interfering in issues like dis, i av to say wateva dats in my mind to u....even if ur wife opened a thread on Nl saying all sort of things i dont expect u to reply.....she s currently in a very emotinal state,she needs u more dan eva b4.......b4 posting all dos things u sed...did u eva consider u guys reuniting again....dos words ll hurt her more weneva she reads it again....please tackle issues like a man...
Sis
I have used the word big mistake and at the same time Thank God
You are so right
This issue is very old
I should be the once in emotion state right now because it is all about her
She continuous work with other people that was jealouse of her in the past to destroy me
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Goodfaith, you said your wife is manipulative and secretive. 80% of women exhibit those characteristics.

You are behaving as if you are hell bent on hurting this woman, thereby impregnating another woman purposefully and wishing to terminate your marriage.

Even if that is true, this is not how to do it. You are striving too hard to prove a point to her. Two wrongs don't make a right..

You may leave her now and find out that the next woman is worse than her or exactly like her. That's true..

Since your wife never cheated on your marriage, you are totally wrong...
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by GoodFaith: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
okparaugo: Goodfaoth, you said your wife is manipulative and secretive

80% of women exhibit those characteristics.

You are behaving as of you are hell bent on hurting this woman, thereby impregnating another woman purposefully and wish to terminate your.marriage.

Even if that true, this is not how to do it. You are striving too hard to prove a point to her.

You may leave her now.and find out that the next woman is worse than her or exactly like her. That's true..

"hell bent on hurting this woman"---- that was what she just did to me, that was only one of the reason I had to respond
"Even if that true, this is not how to do it. You are striving too hard to prove a point to her." -- You are Right
This is a very old issue, I have moved on
Lot of men wil not do I am still doing
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
softsparkyy: Trying so hard to understand what's going on here.

Network busy.

Try again later..
Re: My Husband Made Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

"hell bent on hurting this woman"---- that was what she just did to me, that was only one of the reason I had to respond
"Even if that true, this is not how to do it. You are striving too hard to prove a point to her." -- You are Right
This is a very old issue, I have moved on
Lot of men wil not do I am still doing

So you are with the new woman now ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) / 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon / Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.