Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Where Is Your Teenage Crush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Your Teenage Crush? (2112 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by longjohnsilver: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oh...u mean MISS AWE my class teacher

She is married jhur...the husband looks like an older version of me...I guess the feeling is mutual afterall
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2014
marinel: Still see him around. He was my first n we ended up datin bt broke up after a while. Found ourselves in the same uni n kicked off from there bt slowly went our separate ways. Though he calls from time to tym, says he can't get my number off his head, lol. Still think about him thou.
You 2 should get married jor! What's all the forming for?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 16, 2014
OBIORAA: MY one and only teenage crush died on my arms during the jos 2001 February roit.
Sorry man, I guess u miss her so very much.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by tpia1: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2014
Medunah: my crush chnged like evrywk....

lol
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Clinton594(m): 1:37am On Aug 16, 2014
Ever since I started reading this crush crush thread, my chrome browser started crashing
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by tpia1: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2014

what does that have to do with the topic?
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Dreyl(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe:
I'm not lying.

Btw, I'm AGATHA not Agnes.
Prefer you call me MaLady
i know swt i was just teasing tho,Goodmorning tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
my crush den is somewheeeere in ib....i guess he crushed first,den i did,but he never came undecided,sucker,widnt have dated him gan if he came,cos he was kinda mysterious,always saw him wherever i went,and i must notice him,cos he cud either be singing or blowing mouth organ,wen i am sick he ,u wud just see im a round sickbay shocked,and when i resume(boarders)he wud be the first person i knw to be around dat gate .... it was bleeped i guess...,we spoke just times tru out our six years in dat school,first convo was in jss2 and it was a quarrrll,second ss1 quarrel,i insulted him,third insult again undecided sad ....but we never spoke during the crushin,smiled at him once it was heck,longest crush,funny thing is hes not of fb,twitter or anysocial netwrk sad ...the last time i saw him was on our vs day,3/4years ago...smh sad

rmb cofessing my crush during one of our group chat(fellow alumnis) ....nobody could believe,nt even my freinds..,.dey never noticed tongue ...well played
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by marvelck: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Some usually dont have where to use as their love nest, so you find them staying behind after school hours just to play some romantic games. Caught two love birds during sec schul trying to do what they ought to do when they get married. but when they realised someone was coming, they quickly disengaged and did as if they werent doing anything. I didnt utter a word, just took my bag and left them...weda dem do am or not then, e no concern me...never knew then, sex was involved in such teenage relationship. guess a lot girls got disvirgined in secondary schul back then...
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
There was this babe I had a crush on in church then, every sunday I would sit in a particular position I know I can get a glimpse at her. she too will sit there knowing I will be there to see her. So one day i summoned courage to approach , this pretty babe. I , introduced myself, the next words I heard just killed all the interest I had for her. she cldnt even speak correct english, was speaking something that sounded like a mixture of french, igbo and pidign. The vibes died immediately.
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
dumo1:
You 2 should get married jor! What's all the forming for?
. Lolz, wud luv dt. Always thought I'll end up wt my first bt jus didn't work out dt way.
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by MizzToluwalase(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
OBIORAA: MY one and only teenage crush died on my arms during the jos 2001 February roit.
Awwwww, dats sad.. Sorry about dat
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by padeolu: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
...you mean my class teacher (aunty Mabel)? She has grey hair now
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by haitto99(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
shez running her masters degree programme at brunel university in d UK.......I dey unilorin dey do my own,we still chat on fb,can't believe I searched for her there,last saw her 1999 sha
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Affable0709(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
my crush was my first love...she is still where we met. (Some of us dont have good story about them). ln school i had too many crushes that resulted to break ups with my gfriend. Am still having crushes with a lot of girls.
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by tayoxx(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
I had 2 crush den....one is in unilag and d other in Unical....I been like those babes dat time wey we small o...in short we like each other...I remember that time wey we dey play police and thief..lol...but the funny thing now na say ba anytime wey we see dem go dey form and me like this I hate make girl dey form....Choi Maria and omokhuwa smiley
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
MizzToluwalase:
Awwwww, dats sad.. Sorry about dat

Thanks
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
marinel: . Lolz, wud luv dt. Always thought I'll end up wt my first bt jus didn't work out dt way.
if a survey is done definitely 90% of people will always love to end up with their first loves.
Re: Where Is Your Teenage Crush? by WhiZTiM(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2014
I first crushed on her 11yrs ago when we meet in secondary school.
Started loving her 6years ago while leaving secondary school.
Finally summoned the courage to tell her 2weeks ago.
And if she gives me a chance, I am ready to make a potential lifelong commitment!!

We are separated by a distance of 500Km...
She needs time to absorb that suprise, she hasnt said anything... If she tells me "NO", that would may set me back by some years!! If "YES", that would accelerate both of us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... / A Break In Sex..why? / MEN: 5 Things That Attract Beautiful African Girls [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.