Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) (11908 Views)

Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Joshuadon: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
PLS TAKE HEART....................U SHOULD KNW WERE U ARE IT CALLED 9JA ..........HOPE U REMEMBER SAY 9JA NO DEY DULL.............
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by donpizzle1: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
2.3 billion naira for a house?
This man should b hanged!

#pastorindeed
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Tval(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
We have got so many lazy journalists around.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by GodMode: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
SeaGold: Op when you did your research and came up with your work, did you credit your sources?

You can't claim the work is yours, can you do that legally?

The only person that can lay claim to compensation is Seun Osewa. The publishers were suppose to credit their work to Nairaland but since it is an electronic platform, they considered it extensive research otherwise it should have read "culled from nairaland" if it was suppose to be another print publication.

Anyway, I understand how you feel. Imagine the profit they will make from that "gossip" news. Get in contact with the editor sharply and demand compensation if truly you don't work for that publication firm.

You came across like a journalist that write for all this soft sell gossip magazines.

*My Post is the subject of my own imagination and in no way infringe on peoples right of opinion. Any bias rebuttals shall be challenged accordingly*grin

Seun can't lay claim to anything. Stop confusing people.. He even put a disclaimer to threads created by other users.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
GodMode:

Nigerians don't know the law. Anything anyone writes creatively is his/her work. They don't need copyright to defend it.

Rhema!!!
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Festusfaith(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
I want to use this medium to congratulates my colleagues popularly called (AJU AyA) for the journey so far as it is not easy i must say. AS student life is the best anytime any day. Now during your service year, it is better and a very good thing to starts researching on how to starts a brand new thing, what new innovation to lay your hands upon? where will this idea be located? and when to starts a brand new thing. Not untill after your service at all you will be thinking of how to provides answers to those questions. he who failed to plan will find it tough to make an head way, write your visibility study required to implement your new idea while you are still in the service. After your service just go ahead to carry out your proposed plans. by this you will employs many of your colleaques and eventually reduces the level of unemployment in our country.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
You better sue them for plagiarism; its a crime...Grab this chance of becoming very rich.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
frankben: Sue them..... Na your chance to hammer be this o shocked

angry angry angry angry
I need to sue you too...Check my profile page.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Silensa(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
a magazine that has fallen prey to research laziness is liable to be milked dry.

Get a good lawyer-sue them-follow the trend by milking them-come and give me my own share (anya huru deal n'eso erie deal)
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
here is a link to the first post I made on the topic without pic, I posted it on June 29 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1792194/incompatibility-top-30-divorced-cases

then this is a link to the 2nd one where I put pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/1793645/divorced-cases-shook-nollywood-photos

then here is a link to the website that posted this article on 11th August and gave the credit to Icon Magazine.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/28455/35/top-30-marriage-crashes-that-shook-nollywood.html
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
They're thieves, preying on other people's sweat! Imagine! bunch of dullards! they don't even bother to edit the title embarassed embarassed smh@ nigeria journalists.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
p
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
booqee: Omg!! this is freaking hilarious! nairalanders are sooo funny
you no reason am?.... wink
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
teeo: Make them Pay or tell them to employ you so you can work for them and give them better articles.

Omo them go hire you sharply and you can even negotiate your salary.
Just know that this is a must win situation for you.
Enough of intellectual Theft grin
common,there aint no copyright or patent laws covering articles or stuff on nl besides disclaimers to cover seuns arsse from trouble. So dont even think about it. Nice article,though.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by MORNDEW(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wen i saw it on a newspaper stand i tot u were d one dat copied dem.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by henryobinna(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
lalasticlala: I just saw the cover of the Icon Weekly Magazine featuring my article which I first wrote and published here on Nairaland on the 30th of June.

The article centred on 30 divorced cases that shook Nollywood and it made front page with over 50,500 views.

Icon Weekly Magazine just copied my well written article in their August edition. I doubt if they gave credit to me as the writer or to Nairaland as the platform through which other bloggers copied the article.

Meanwhile, below is the link to the article am talking about here on Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/1793645/divorced-cases-shook-nollywood-photos#24373431
bro sue them, if you have the back up and every other things. this is your property n they ought to have at least acknowledged the original author n source.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

angry angry angry angry
I need to sue you too...Check my profile page.
lol.... The profile pic reminds me of a statement i made yesterday grin grin.....
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
bro, you can't sue dem a dime, because you didn't include .'no part of this publication maybe republished without due aithorisation bla bla bla bla.... you too copied and parted it here nah from somewhere.....sheyb ur assignment for school too na copy and paste stuff we dey run for school days nah....no waste you lil change o, and don't mind dose wey tell you too sue o..., because na waste of time....your article is not an intellectual material!!!!as you free to visit your Nairaland to be informed, dats how others too come for info....shey u hear!!!! a word is enough.....
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
frankben: lol.... The profile pic reminds me of a statement i made yesterday grin grin.....

Yep!!... That was the reason why i said i wanted to sue you.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Yep!!... That was the reason why i said i wanted to sue you.
sue me for what? That one is in contrast with what the OP said.... Even nursey school kids knows what matter is all about so you can't sue me for that tongue.
That's by the way.

Are you fat or slim grin
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
frankben: sue me for what? That one is in contrast with what the OP said.... Even nursey school kids knows what matter is all about so you can't sue me for that tongue.
That's by the way.

Are you fat or slim grin

Hmmm!!.....#Side eye#.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by lalasticlala(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hayjaycity: bro, you can't sue dem a dime, because you didn't include .'no part of this publication maybe republished without due aithorisation bla bla bla bla.... you too copied and parted it here nah from somewhere.....sheyb ur assignment for school too na copy and paste stuff we dey run for school days nah....no waste you lil change o, and don't mind dose wey tell you too sue o..., because na waste of time....your article is not an intellectual material!!!!as you free to visit your Nairaland to be informed, dats how others too come for info....shey u hear!!!! a w
ord is enough.....

for ur info, I didn't copy and paste. most of my articles are my own initiations .u think I would have started this thread if I had copied the article?

that most people copy and paste doesn't mean everybody does .

I even went extra mile to look for Kenneth okonkwos ex wife pic.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by lalasticlala(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
MORNDEW: Wen i saw it on a newspaper stand i tot u were d one dat copied dem.

chai!!!! unfortunately they did.
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Spaxon(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
[/color][color=#550000] op na d tym be dz oOO.. Ghen gh.en...
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!.....#Side eye#.
grin grin grin. Na question wey i ask you na......
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Spaxon(f): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
JACkPOT THingZ op na d tym be dz oOO.. Ghen gh.en...
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by scribble: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kezifils: Nairaland leads, others Copy

Nairaland...we thought the world to copy
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by omolizzy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
We have intelligent people here on nairaland....weldone bro
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by tchigofigo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
hmmm..na so??! Was the article copyright protected? Was it ur brainchild intoto? U can sue if yes..n dt has 2 be through N/L and seun osewa..if nt, pple r jst dishing wrong advice left, right and centre..
Re: Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
U don hamma... Sue them Asap!!!

Meanwhile, all NL would be ur "e-witness" at court hearing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hajia Kudirat Flaunting Her Body In Hot Pants & Bra After Breaking Her Fasting! / Hottest Bachelors In Nigeria / Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.