Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Shout Out To All Cankerworms And supporters of APC!!! Can We Have A Little Fun?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shout Out To All Cankerworms And supporters of APC!!! Can We Have A Little Fun?? (642 Views)

Merry Christmas Cankerworms And supporters of APC / GMB"the Peoples General' Giving Cankerworms Ache Since 1999 / Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To All Cankerworms And supporters of APC!!! Can We Have A Little Fun?? by omenka(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Here's calling out all Jajaweeds and Cankerworms!!
Igbos and Coneheads!!
South Beasterners and South Wasterners!!
Buhari and Jonathan supporters!!
Abokis and Fishermen!!
Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Thought after all the rigour it wouldn't hurt if we took a little break and just share some good moment!

Now, here's the purpose of the thread:

We've got all manner of personalities here from the shrewd to the nasty mouth, to the uncouth, to the troublesome, the ojoro types, the reclusive, the nerdy, bigots, liberal, realists, liars, melancholic, and so on and so forth.

What I want us to do is name a member whose character you think would best resemble yours in reality. cheesy

I go first.

Shrewd: SirShymex and Gbawe. smiley

Leggo!! Name yours.

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To All Cankerworms And supporters of APC!!! Can We Have A Little Fun?? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2014
My PDP fellow countryman from the land of anomalies.

Have you eaten today? grin
Re: Shout Out To All Cankerworms And supporters of APC!!! Can We Have A Little Fun?? by wheredemdey: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2014
omenka: Here's calling out all Jajaweeds and Cankerworms!!
Igbos and Coneheads!!
South Beasterners and South Wasterners!!
Buhari and Jonathan supporters!!
Abokis and Fishermen!!
Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Thought after all the rigour it wouldn't hurt if we took a little break and just share some good moment!

Now, here's the purpose of the thread:

We've got all manner of personalities here from the shrewd to the nasty mouth, to the uncouth, to the troublesome, the ojoro types, the reclusive, the nerdy, bigots, liberal, realists, liars, melancholic, and so on and so forth.

What I want us to do is name a member whose character you think would best resemble yours in reality. cheesy

I go first.

Shrewd: SirShymex and Gbawe. smiley

Leggo!! Name yours.

MAY GOD GRANT YOUR MOTHERS CEASELESS MIDNIGHT PRAYERS AND GIVE YOU A JOB.....AMEN

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To All Cankerworms And supporters of APC!!! Can We Have A Little Fun?? by omenka(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2014
kolawaxxy: My PDP fellow countryman from the land of anomalies.

I think you should learn to peruse someone's profile before making silly remarks and exposing your foolishness.

Apparently u are in the wrong place.
Re: Shout Out To All Cankerworms And supporters of APC!!! Can We Have A Little Fun?? by chiefinalowo: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2014
Signed
Re: Shout Out To All Cankerworms And supporters of APC!!! Can We Have A Little Fun?? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2014
omenka: I think you should learn to peruse someone's profile before making silly remarks and exposing your foolishness.

Apparently u are in the wrong place.

alright. I should have checked before concluding.
Re: Shout Out To All Cankerworms And supporters of APC!!! Can We Have A Little Fun?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
kolawaxxy:
My PDP fellow countryman from the land of anomalies.

I wonder if this Osogboran has eaten today? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Theodore Orji Is A Chameleon — Orji Kalu / Uwazuruike Obtains Court Orders Against Arrest / Nigeria May Never Win The War Against Boko Haram Insurgent....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.