Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? (7578 Views)

These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males / How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? / Prenuptial Agreements Vs Gold Diggers: How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
rebella:
You just love arguing, don't ya lol. Anyway an ovulation test kit and a scan has proved my calculator wrong.

I could say the same about you, right?

What scan?
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by rebella(f): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I could say the same about you, right?

What scan?

Intra uterine scan ( I think that's what its called)
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
rebella:
Intra uterine scan ( I think that's what its called)

And you did it for what purpose?
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
breathless: grin @Soyedele1. I can only explain to the married guys or "babes" grin.
No vex.
lol. Then I wl stay away frm sex lol
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Godmystrength: Na wa for you o. So because of family planning, you will be seeing your spouse day in/day out and you won't do anything.....I don't believe you. undecided
Na wa for you o. Where's ya sense of humour, eh? undecided
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Godmystrength: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
freshdude2: Na wa for you o. Where's ya sense of humour, eh? undecided
i for fear now.....
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Day169: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
.. Its (withdrawal method) as effective as holding a lit fire cracker in ur hand until the very last second before throwing it! .. Abi?
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
ITbomb:
Abstinence in marriage? Are you this silly or you just rush to comment without reading.

Withdrawal should be used only if you have mastered the Control of your pelvic muscle, could be natural or through exercises.
If you are through with child bearing, you can take the pills and damn the consequences. If not, use a condom
Don't mind the BOY

2 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
ledafaze: Well, I can assure that withdrawal method is very safe. Just know when to withdraw and clean very well before re-inserting because a tiny fluid can get her pregnant.

Another surest method is to practice Karezza. Using that, you will know the untimate goal is not to arrive but will still enjoy your lovemaking and even last longer as time goes on for even up to 20 mins....

The choice is urs... its all about self control... that is taught as first steps in karezza.
Karezza is pure torture!!IMHO...
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Karezza is pure torture!!IMHO...

Explain
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
ledafaze:

Explain
All Caressing,kisses et al n dude don't get to release?how's it possible even for guys?
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
mystiqueDZ: All Caressing,kisses et al n dude don't get to release?how's it possible even for guys?

Its very possible. I have experienced it. You get the satisfaction from connecting with the lady... Getting her energy. That is why it is a lecture series that the two of you will have to partake.
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
ledafaze:

Its very possible. I have experienced it. You get the satisfaction from connecting with the lady... Getting her energy. That is why it is a lecture series that the two of you will have to partake.

Waohhh.....twas worth it?
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 18, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Waohhh.....twas worth it?

So much...

That is why its for couples n not boyfriend n girlfriends... For long term partners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / How Do I Make Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.