Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99254 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by AMDEX5(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pls anyone should help me with FR, MGE, PSAF, PM.
Email:amdex4real@gmail.com.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bimbcy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
xam docket now on ICAN site....Best of luck
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Samchuky(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please, I beg to be sent Management Governance and Ethics Study Pack. Please I really need to see it before the exam.....nonnyforchrist@gmail.com.
Thank you in advance
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by idee91: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hammedino:

Sent...
pls could you help me with the materials too.
This the 4th time am placing a request ?....
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 17, 2014
hayoakins:

I am always on time..lol

hayoakins@accamail.com

Thanks boss.
hayoakins since I ws a guest on this forum i've bn reading your post . i couldn't sit for this nov diet because of lack of study pack and i'm scared of readin materials that may not be relevant to the application level. i'm a fresh accounting grad. kindly send me the application level study packs strongpenis promised and any other relevant materials from ACCA and/or others . I registered to solicit help from you and few others like paulipopor. bollmosh@gmail.com . thanks for the anticipated help. i hrd ican is difficult , i just wanto finish before service ends. thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 17, 2014
professional accountants in the house and anticipated professional accountants , may almighty God give you victory over this diet coming up in few days, amen and may this new syllabus mark new era of excellent result for you by his Holiness. kindly help we young accountant anticipating to be like you , i have started reading so many threads on Ican since i registered and i'm highly impressed by information from you all . i'll be writing application level as a fresh graduate of accounting but couldn't write this nov diet cuz the study pack has not been released for new syllabus . pls if you have gotten new syllabus application level packs being shared by strongpenis and other relevant materials that can help me kindly help me too so i can start preparing now for may 2015 diet . i'm a slow reader and my email adress is :

bollmosh@gmail.com .

thanks and God bless us all,amen
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 17, 2014
StrongPenis:
For Peter Petrelli's sake! My name is not Strong P, my name is StrongPenis. StrongPenis! angry........I'll try and send the material to you.
strongpenis, i'm not scared to call you your name. kindly help me too with application level and professional level new pack . bollmosh@gmail.com thanks and more length to your erm.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 17, 2014
konvict0111:
Hi, I know this is rather late, yet, I will be really glad if you could be kind enough to send me any relevant soft copy material which you might have on performance mgt, PSAF, MG & E and FR, and of course, if there are others that you might be willing to share.

I am considering taking May diet 2015. You may please send the materials to: abudennis071@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Regards.
convct oya send to me too may 2015 on point . bollmosh@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Lushcream:
convct oya send to me too may 2015 on point . bollmosh@gmail.com
Please check your mail.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Lushcream:
hayoakins since I ws a guest on this forum i've bn reading your post . i couldn't sit for this nov diet because of lack of study pack and i'm scared of readin materials that may not be relevant to the application level. i'm a fresh accounting grad. kindly send me the application level study packs strongpenis promised and any other relevant materials from ACCA and/or others . I registered to solicit help from you and few others like paulipopor. bollmosh@gmail.com . thanks for the anticipated help. i hrd ican is difficult , i just wanto finish before service ends. thanks

Okay Bro.
Welcome on board. I will shoot you a mail in a moment.

Cheers!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
konvict0111:
Please check your mail.
thanks so much. success to us all, amen. new psaf is missing though thanks sir
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2014
hayoakins:

Okay Bro.

Cheers!
Thanks , looking forward to you sir.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by sirwillie(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=StrongPenis post
Please send me the materials @ agbonzeighodaro@gmail.com..please it's urgent abeg u sir.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by sirwillie(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lushcream:

please send me d materials @ agbonzeighodaro@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lushcream:
I do not have that myself!

All thanks to Strongpenis

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
konvict0111:
I do not have that myself!

All thanks to Strongpenis
thanks I feel so happy ..... nextweek monday straight jacking don begin be that ... may 2015 on point. GOD BLESS YOU AND HAYOAKINS AND STRONGP.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by idee91: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Can anyone pls help me with the application level materials...... am also a fresh graduate, thats exactly what I need naw... plss ?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by achiever3(f): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
hayoakins:

Okay Bro.

Cheers!

Please send to me too.

Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
hayoakins:

Okay Bro.

Cheers!
please also send to me. Am in the same shoes with lushcream. My email is seyi.rebecca@yahoo.com thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
kasheemawo:
strongestPenis , please forward the material to this email kasheemawo1@gmail.com
strong penis please dont be annoyed. This is my email seyi.rebecca@yahoo.com. please can you send me the materials for application level thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
all of you that quote me shd check ur email
bababububa:
please also send to me. Am in the same shoes with lushcream. My email is seyi.rebecca@yahoo.com thanks
sirwillie:
[quote author=StrongPenis post
Please send me the materials @ agbonzeighodaro@gmail.com..please it's urgent abeg u sir.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lushcream:
all of you that quote me shd check ur email
thanks lushcream i received it

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lushcream:
thanks I feel so happy ..... nextweek monday straight jacking don begin be that ... may 2015 on point. GOD BLESS YOU AND HAYOAKINS AND STRONGP.
Bros, nah the levels be dat o!

May God help us!

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by dee2014: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=Lushcream post=28081973] and strongpenis Please send me materials on MGE,SFM,ATAX and Case Study. my email : dg_dhoney@yahoo.com thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Danesikemi(f): 5:47am On Nov 18, 2014
I WISH EVRYBODY WRITTING EXAM TODAY,BEST OF LUCK,SUCCESS IS URS IJN

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by funkyjms: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2014
hayoakins:

Okay Bro.

Cheers!

Thanks Hayoakins, really appreciate
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by benebaby77: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Please, whizqueen, strongpenis, hayoakins, convict0111, Lushcream, and a host of others... I have just finished my bachelor program in sociology and want to go for professional exams like ICAN and ACCA. Please, anybody should assist with ICAN/ACCA relevant materials that aid me in study from the foundation to the end, so that a slow learner like can meet up with the pace.
My email is benebaby77@yahoo.com
Thanks, may God bless you all
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2014
benebaby77:
Please, whizqueen, strongpenis, hayoakins, convict0111, Lushcream, and a host of others... I have just finished my bachelor program in sociology and want to go for professional exams like ICAN and ACCA. Please, anybody should assist with ICAN/ACCA relevant materials that aid me in study from the foundation to the end, so that a slow learner like can meet up with the pace.
My email is benebaby77@yahoo.com
Thanks, may God bless you all
i dnt have anythin on foundation
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by ABDamola(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2014
StrongPenis and/or nlanders, pls I nid d study packs for foundation levels!
Email: afees4wesley@yahoo.com
Tanx all!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Danesikemi:
I WISH EVRYBODY WRITTING EXAM TODAY,BEST OF LUCK,SUCCESS IS URS IJN
I wish you all success and for those of us who chicken out due to lack of new study pack grin .... success to us too ... may 2015 on point by his grace, insha'llah and ijn, amen.

Good lord , first paper will soon finish now .... God will give you dominion over the papers, amen.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bootas(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
pls I need corporate reporting and case study. my email addy is kayode.sobanjo@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.