Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99256 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dereformer:
I need some one to give a suggested solution to number 7 question on the public sector accounting. The question is on investment appraisal.
I used both Payback period n NPV. Gt same answer ad hayoakins. Bt made my decision using npv n choose project C. Lets c ur answer pls
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by motini(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
AMDEX5:

I have try sending it to your mail but it seem there is problem with your mail cuz it's not going.
sorry pls it is: chmz_Alexanda@gmail.com. Pls send Application level.Thanks .sorry for the earlier mistake
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by motini(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
motini:
sorry pls it is: chmz_alexanda@yahoo.com. Pls send Application level.Thanks .sorry for the earlier mistake
email address is : chmz_alexanda@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by idee91: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2014
motini:
email address is : chmz_alexanda@yahoo.com.Thanks
My email too: idrisahmed38@yahoo.com
Same materials...... av requested for dem here close to 7 time to no avail. Pls
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
@whizqueen, Dereformer, strong et al,

I have been thinking if we could upload the study text online where nairalanders could download instead of having them drop their email thereby exposing them to some spammers and scammers.

What do you think?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
queenBVVIP:

Lushcream pls am yet to get softcopies.
Pls email me ACCA MATL for all SKILLS (MGE,AA, FR,PM)courses at queenthefe@gmail.com
Expecting your prompt and capable response.Tnx
sorry for the late response .ls check your mail.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
hayoakins:
@whizqueen, Dereformer, strongpenis et al,

I have been thinking if we could upload the study text online where nairalanders could download instead of having them drop their email thereby exposing them to some spammers and scammers.

What do you think?

Please do. It will be well appreciated.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
hayoakins:

What do you think?
Thats a good suggestion. But do u think the size of document that can be uploaded on nairaland would reachthe required capacity? If it is then its cool
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Passall: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
hayoakins:

SUGGESTED SOLUTION

The bad news was that my brain was so tired after battling with the casestudy that i couldn't solve it under the exam condition cry
Nice working. Is like u are correct but i need other suggestion or amendment.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by motini(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
achiever3:

please, send me ACCA materials and any other relevant material u have for Financial reporting,Performance management,Public sector accounting & finance and Management governance and ethics.
Thanks.
pls send me application level my email is: okanychinonso@gmail.com.THANKS.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by infofirst(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
infofirst:
Interested in d study packs n all relevant materials as well n MAY 2015 PREP Tins.
I said am interested if any one can send dos packs n materials to me...infofirst01@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by motini(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2014
infofirst:

I said am interested if any one can send dos packs n materials to me...infofirst01@gmail.com
pls do send my own mail at :okanychinonso@gmail.com. THANKS. I would be so thankful
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 1:39am On Nov 26, 2014
whizqueen:

Thats a good suggestion. But do u think the size of document that can be uploaded on nairaland would reachthe required capacity? If it is then its cool

It will be uploaded to a free file upload and download site
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by benebaby77: 4:35am On Nov 26, 2014
whizqueen, dereformer, hayoakins, strongpenis and others, please I need the ICAN study packs/materials on knowledge and application level.
This is my e-mail: benebaby@gmail.com
Thanks, may God bless you
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 26, 2014
hayoakins:

What do you think?
I don't think it is alright . Also, it may not be a good decision for Nairaland if ICAN got to know that her yet to be Officially launched study text has been uploaded on a social forum or elsewhere ...They won't change anything but you may never know the implication of such act !!

I think this low key is the best for you dudes thus you should keep sharing underneath , it is normal that way ! ....

I've shared with ICAN students, Chartered Accountants even FCAs @that so they can also share with whomsoever that is concerned ... These study texts has travelled wide !!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by benebaby77: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2014
donroxy:
I don't think it is alright . Also, it may not be a good decision for Nairaland if ICAN got to know that her yet to be Officially launched study text has been uploaded on a social forum or elsewhere ...They won't change anything but you may never know the implication of such act !!

I think this low key is the best for you dudes thus you should keep sharing underneath , it is normal that way ! ....

I've shared with ICAN students, Chartered Accountants even FCAs @that so they can also share with whomsoever that is concerned ... These study texts has travelled wide !!
Please, donroxy send me the ICAN stidy packs/materials I want to start preparing for the next diet
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2014
donroxy:

I concur.

I just felt that the last examination did not give all candidates a fair and equal playing ground as not all had access to the packs even though the questions set were shocked to both who got the study kits and those who did not.

Hence, proposal withdrawn smiley
cc: whizqueen, dereformer, strongpenis

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
donroxy:

Hmmm... thats a strong one. Anyways in no time now the materials would be made accessible to all on the institute's website. But before then lets just continue with the means we all know.
@donroxy thanks for bringing our attention to this it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wcm @ hayoakins
@Whizqueen, I don't know where to actually classify this issue in ICAN but your Hairdo is so awesome .... Kindly keep it Up ..

Wishn u all the best !
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
donroxy:
Wcm @ hayoakins
@Whizqueen, I don't know where to actually classify this issue in ICAN but your Hairdo is so awesome .... Kindly keep it Up ..

Wishn u all the best !
Loool. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by motini(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
hayoakins:

What do you think?
@hayokins Thanks so much I Hv gotten a the mail for the study packs it only 4 papers thought it was 6 ie audit and tax.pls if u Hv any info on hw I can get them pls do help me
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kindly send knowledge level study packs to my mail fungramot@gmail.com. I want to start preparing for may diet

I will so much appreciate it from anyone here.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
motini:
@hayokins Thanks so much I Hv gotten a the mail for the study packs it only 4 papers thought it was 6 ie audit and tax.pls if u Hv any info on hw I can get them pls do help me
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dereformer:

@ Motini and Hayokins

Do you have the ICAN pack for public sector Accounting?

please forward a copy to otiforever@yahoo.com

I have the old one which can be downloaded on ICAN website.

Cheers
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
hayoakins:

I have the old one which can be downloaded on ICAN website.

Cheers

Ok.

But do you think there won't be a new pack for PSAF?

All the IPSAS were not properly treated in the old pack.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dereformer:

Ok.

But do you think there won't be a new pack for PSAF?

All the IPSAS were not properly treated in the old pack.

There would, soon hopefully.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by AMDEX5(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
motini:
sorry pls it is: chmz_Alexanda@gmail.com. Pls send Application level.Thanks .sorry for the earlier mistake
Don't think dat ur mail is active. Still d same prob
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Ronkuns: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
AMDEX5:

Don't think dat ur mail is active. Still d same prob
Please help send the packs for Professional Level to:
phillivic9@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!

We have BPP study texts on some of the areas of the new Ican syllabus such as Performance Management, Management, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Financial Reporting and Corporate Reporting.

We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

lanrilo@yahoo.com
www.ng-books..com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Uchelinco2004(f): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
please send me Application (Foundation) level materials, that is Quantitative Techniques in Business, Business and Finance, Financial Accounting, Management Information and Business Law to my e-mail, dikeuchechukwu@gmail.com. I will be grateful if u did to enable start reading for 2015 May Diet. thanks.
achiever3:

please, send me ACCA materials and any other relevant material u have for Financial reporting,Performance management,Public sector accounting & finance and Management governance and ethics.
Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Uchelinco2004(f): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
please send me Application (Foundation) level materials, that is Quantitative Techniques in Business, Business and Finance, Financial Accounting, Management Information and Business Law to my e-mail, dikeuchechukwu@gmail.com. I will be grateful if u did to enable start reading for 2015 May Diet. thanks
whizqueen:
I have sent it to all the emails i got already but someone complained of being unable to open the attached file. If the others exprienced same thing kindly lemmie know. And if u could access it eithout problem please be nice to share to the others when they come in.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.