Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship (2646 Views)

PDP Accuses DSS Of Interfering With Election Tribunals / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / APC Accuses DSS Of Crass Partisanship, Calls Spokesperson Unfit For Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emiye(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If anything debars Lie Muhammed from being in Osun State, it should also debar Obanikoro whose state, Lagos, doesn't have boundries with Osun.
May be because Obanikoro is minister of defence for electoral manipulation. grin
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
texazzpete:

Did she really say this? On live TV?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is a banana republic cheesy

Now I know why the likes of @atlwireless that have no ounce of self-pride, no dignity can easily accept a job description of being a paid-per-post propaganda and FUD spreader on Nairaland.
Atlwireles is one of the people I hate engaging on this forum because of their shallow reasoning ability. How can the image maker of the DSS be vomiting such on a live programme?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emmatok(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

They are masters at propaganda and diversion of public attention.

Instead of addressing a very weighty bomb throwing and 'bribery' allegation that the DSS spokesperson has made they are here talking about human rights bla bla bla.

Normal human beings who have nothing to hide will by now be in a competent court suing the daylight out of the DSS if they are sure the allegations are false.

Our people are only interested in how to hoodwink the public?

Every time someone takes them on, and when they don't have any coherent response they resort to innuendos.

Nigeria will outlive all those throwing bombs and killing innocent people in the name of politics.

Did the DSS mentioned the bribe giver or bomb blast criminals.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
emmatok:

And what is Chris Uba doing in Osun during the election.

The evil you support today, will surely hunt you tomorrow.

Was Chris Uba caught at 12am during Osun election?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
emmatok:

Did the DSS mentioned the bribe giver or bomb blast criminals.

Go back and read the allegations.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by atlwireles: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Atlwireles is one of the people I hate engaging on this forum because of their shallow reasoning ability. How can the image maker of the DSS be vomiting such on a live programme?

You don't get far me, because you know your lies and pretentiousness gets exposed. An Alamjiri pretending to be a southerner, just to spread hate on NL. Go and worry about Boko haram killing your people in the name of your God.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by clevadani: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sincere9gerian: APC has been working very hard towards destroying every institution in this country. After the Anambra election, APC called for the sack or resignation of Prof Jega and disbandment of INEC. That same Jega has since conducted the Osun election in which the APC won. Now, APC has since turned its destructive tentacles on the DSS. This is in spite of the fact that APC won the Osun election. I maintain that APC is evil!
shut up dia. d anambra election was filled with inconsistencies where even d pdp candidate couldn't find his name and d name of his family on d day of d elections. it disappeared magically.
d dss keeps arresting senior apc leaders but have refused to arrest a single pdp leader in d past elecions

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Is the spokesman of the DSS not supposed to be professional? Ogar has allowed herself to be used by the Presidency, and like Joseph Mbu who was trying to defend Patience Jonathan in Rivers State, I see her losing this seat.

Losing the seat means what?

Does it take away the allegation she made?

Has Joseph Mbu "losing" his "seat" in Rivers State stopped the carnage there?

Just yesterday, a father reportedly shot his own son.

Is that one too Joseph Mbu induced?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
emiye: May be because Obanikoro is minister of defence for electoral manipulation. grin

He should in like manner lead them to Sambisa forest.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
It seems Marilyn Ogar is trying to take over from Olisah Metuh in the act of idiocy. It is really a shame that DSS has joined the league of bandwagons associating themselves with the incompetence of the PDP led federal government.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emmatok(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Go back and read the allegations.

Show me where the DSS mention APC has the bribe giver or bombers.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Losing the seat means what?

Does it take away the allegation she made?
Your question should be, can she prove Lai Muhammed wrong just as Lie Muhammed can challenge her to give the name of the APC member that offered a bribe?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emmatok(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Was Chris Uba caught at 12am during Osun election?

Was any PDP officials arrested angry

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
were you born in North Korea or your just being sycophantic.

Are you a member of ISIS?

Why is an arrest of a politician more important to you than innocent Nigerians being murdered everyday in cold blood?

Do you drink human blood?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
emmatok:

Was any PDP officials arrested angry

Was any caught at 12am?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
atlwireles:

You don't get far me, because you know your lies and pretentiousness gets exposed. An Alamjiri pretending to be a southerner, just to spread hate on NL. Go and worry about Boko haram killing your people in the name of your God.
You've not made any point. Abi no be you?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Your question should be, can she prove Lai Muhammed wrong just as Lie Muhammed can challenge her to give the name of the APC member that offered a bribe?

Prove Lai Mohammed wrong in what way?

They will never get to the level of challenging the DSS to name anyone.

All they will keep harping is that the DSS should take the person to court.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by atlwireles: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You've not made any point. Abi no be you?

You know your gang, go seek them out. Become, yoruba, Ibo, Ikwerre, ijaw, etc to spread your hate. That is your sole purpose here..
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Are you a member of ISIS?

Why is an arrest of a politician more important to you than innocent Nigerians being murdered everyday in cold blood?

Do you drink human blood?
Ok
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
lowgeorge: What else dob u xpect when we have igbo families in all our key positions...frm health to transport to dss to debt management to labour to ssg of d fed govt to many silent high key positions..igbos fool everywhere wth dere fucking tentacles nd dominating will to suppress d common nigerians colouring diff pol parties for their gains....its very evident dat dis daft woman who is also a igbo stock is doing all possible just to help d presido for 201d. May all igbos burnnnnnnn in helll... Irepeat may all igbos burn in hell. I swear if I get nuclear weapon I go nuke dis country comot dis planet sef...d most clueless country in d world.. Imagine a respectable agency like d sss service nw coming on tv to blab nosense. God punish dat jonathan and all ur igbo vermins wey dey advise him ...may they all burn in nuclear reaction...am vexed thoroughly vexed...look at d fucking new cbn president also an igbo parasite..immediately him enta dey go dey charge mony for atm withdrawals is it all nt evident enough for all to see dat ibos or igos re nting bt crooks dat will run dis stupis county down. Meanwhile to u all jews descendants..take ur phne nd google 'the 125 places jews have always been sent packing or killed..rght frm 325 A.d nations have always been killing u pple.. Everywhere jews go dey run dere economy down dey fix demselves in strategic places nd control dere economies...dats even y hitler killed dem in dere millions. Also evident is it even in modern day nigeria...always aggresive always dishonest nd cunning, sly human beings I despise u pple like armaggedon. Demonic race

What is this?

How low can it get for you?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emmatok(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Was any caught at 12am?

Whats special about 12am.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
clevadani:
what part of d constitution enables d DSS to restrict d freedom of movement of a law abiding citizen when Dere is no curfew ? what was buruji kashamu doing in osun? answer my questions hypocrite

What part of the constitution says the military/police should mount a road block?

What part of the constitution says there should be restriction of movement on election days?

Was Buruji found at 12am in Osun?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
atlwireles:

You know your gang, go seek them out. Become, yoruba, Ibo, Ikwerre, ijaw, etc to spread your hate. That is your sole purpose here..
Rubbish! Don't quote me any more.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Pataki: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
All these noisemaking by APC should stop.

Go to court and address the madness by DSS.

I am getting really bored with all this newspaper noise making.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emmatok(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pataki: All these noisemaking by APC should stop.

Go to court and address the madness by DSS.

I am getting really bored with all this newspaper noise making.

I think the DSS is making more noise these days, they have talking since OSUN DECIDE ended.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
emmatok:

Whats special about 12am.

There's thick darkness at 12am.

Historically, Nigeria's elections had been compromised by politicians' shenanigans using the darkness as a cover.

Weapons, fake ballots materials, political thugs etc are moved from one place to the other under the cover of darkness to do serious harm to humans beings and compromise the result of the polls.

Having these in mind, security agencies often deploy their men to curb politicians' excesses and safeguard Nigerians' lives and property, as well as protect the sanctity of the elections.

Everyone found at this time is quickly questioned regarding their mission at that time of the night.

People who can explain their mission are promptly released, others who cannot are restraint until further notice.

That's what is special about 12am.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by atlwireles: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! Don't quote me any more.

Bigot, you supporter of APC, tell us why you come here to your spread Hausa/fulani hate?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emmatok(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

There's thick darkness at 12am.

Historically, Nigeria's elections had been compromised by politicians' shenanigans using the darkness as a cover.

Weapons, fake ballots materials, political thugs etc are moved from one place to the other under the cover of darkness to do serious harm to humans beings and compromise the result of the polls.

Having these in mind, security agencies often deploy their men to curb politicians' excesses and safeguard Nigerians' lives and property, as well as protect the sanctity of the elections.

Everyone found at this time is quickly questioned regarding their mission at that time of the night.

People who can explain their mission are promptly released, others who cannot are restraint until further notice.

That's what is special about 12am.

LOL,

Its election eve, movement is allowed due to early morning restrictions.

You forgot that some APC official were arrested @ home by the same DSS.

Don't give any excuse for these actions, it might be your turn tomorrow.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by texazzpete(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
atlwireles: [s]

You failed to answer a simple question, who is paying for your post? What become of my kids is not your problem. The kind of country I choose to live in, is my personal responsibility and not yours. Do you self a favour and learn to respect people point of view and stop acting like a teabagger. Your senselessness is somebody's else common sense. Keep your pride, patriotism, the great country you seek, and whatever else you choose to call it to yourself.

Ironically, you'll probably get paid for this inane post. That's cool.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by atlwireles: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
texazzpete:

Ironically, you'll probably get paid for this inane post. That's cool.

Just by the same crowd paying you. That's cool too.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nctrice(m): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2014
patrickmuf: Makes no sense whatsoever
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Guy wake up!

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by patrickmuf(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2014
Nctrice: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Guy wake up!
you can keep sleeping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice / Ijaw/itsekiri Youths Clash On EPZ / What Do You Call This In Your Native Language? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.