Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex (2704 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Association of Political Conmen
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Jaideyone(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
BishopMagic:

1. The Population of Lagos is why Federal allocations to Lagos are second to that of Kano.

2. The same population of Lagos is what drives the Lagos economy and thus ensure that LASG generates the highest IGR.

3. Lagos outside Abuja is the only state to have benefited more from Federal assistance.

4. Akwa Ibom is a new state that under the current administration has been investing massively in infrastructural development as well as social oriented programs such as schools and hospitals. The state ranks highest in terms of State owned school infrastructure and enrollment which is compulsory and absolutely free.

5. Name one single Federal project that has been commissioned, on going or slated for since the creation of Akwa Ibom? The answer is zilch!

6. You will not get any more free oil money if I had my way because you are lazy ingrates like your aboki masters.

fo0l stop saying what you don't know. the federal allocation for Lagos is lower than the one for akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by BishopMagic: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jaideyone: fo0l stop saying what you don't know. the federal allocation for Lagos is lower than the one for akwa ibom

Olodo rabata. go and get an eductaion first before posting here. I said Lagos and not that backward hinterland Osun
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Jaideyone(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
BishopMagic:

Olodo rabata. go and get an eductaion first before posting here. I said Lagos and not that backward hinterland Osun
lmao you are the olodo here... take this and cure your ignorance

“In 2013, the top 10 allocations went to the following states: Akwa Ibom
(N260 billion or $1.7 billion), Rivers (N230 billion or $1.5 billion), Delta
(N209 billion or $1.3 billion), Bayelsa (N173 billion or $1.1 billion), Lagos
(N168 billion or $1.1 billion), Kano (N140 billion or $0.9 billion), Katsina
(N103 billion or $0.7 billion), Oyo (N100 billion or $0.6 billion), Kaduna (N97
billion or $0.6 billion), and Borno (N94 billion or $0.6 billion)

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Jaideyone(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
BishopMagic:

retard Lagos gets 168billion for 15million people and akwa ibom gets 260B for 4 million people. now crawl with your tail in between your legs grin animal

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Tunjman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
BishopMagic:

Why are you so obsessed about OSUN? Don't tell me you're still crying over the result of the August 9 election...Boy, get over it, that was just a slight of what will happen to the killer party in 2015. Get ready for the greatest shock of your life when your Principal's ass is kicked out of Aso Rock. Just make sure your shock absorber is good'cos, the resultant effect might not be too pleasant for you to handle.

By the way, I hope your BP has not risen above normal.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by aresa: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abariwiseman: Nonsense!
when your mates are commissioning
Kilometers of roads
power plants
Stadiums
primary health care facilities
Improving the standard of their educational facilities (primary, secondary and tertiary)
e.t.c
Gov Fashola, chooses to commission common shopping complex, after they (APC & Co.) have burnt down the market and chase the poor traders away.

He did all that and even more so spread your rubbish elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by aresa: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
BishopMagic:

Assembly line manufactured olodo...smh..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by iconize(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Quite laudable. At least he's not commissioning swimming pools and talking drums.
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by aresa: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by aresa: 1:09am On Aug 16, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined / Fashion Madness:Ladies Can You Dress Like This(Photos) / photo:Nigeria, Albania, Others Top Sex Traffickers To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.