Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Story (1331 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Story by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
I am eligible bachelor in every sense of the word but I can't seem to keep my partner happy. In fact, it seems my relationship have hit the rocks. And the bone of contention is that I hardly have time for her.

Admittedly, I did spend a lot of time with her at the start, but along the line, my work and personal business commitment caught up with me and I couldn't keep up. I did all I could to explain but it was not easy for her to accept or understand and rightly so too.

How do one combine the demands of your work and related commitments and that of a partner who needs constant attention? I try as much as I can to put her first but then, that will not put food on our table when we are married.

Is there any brother/sister in my shoe on here? How did you handle the situation?
Re: My Love Story by pasqal09: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
If she can't cope with my work, she can find her way out abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
^^

Thanks bro
Re: My Love Story by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
See views, but no comment. Ok, contunu, Dairis Godu oooooo
Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Try to give her little attention. And let her know you are sacrificing time to be with her.

But work comes first. If you aint working, she will still be the the one to nag about it all day. Love doesn't pay bills, a man does.
And he doesnt do that by staying beside her all day.

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story by Lorlaahlozz: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
I think u should try to give her attention..like try to call her from ur work place..text her

Cos we like attention alot

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by BluePearls(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: My Love Story by BluePearls(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don't have a demanding lifestyle now, but I relate with your wahala. But have you really tried enough to make time for her? No be by mouth alone o. For instance try to delegate some work if you have any subordinates so you can have free up time for lunch with her, or for shopping and a little site seeing bla bla bla.. Evenings, spend enough time with her, get intimate, find time to talk about your day and work, gradually she will understand the pressure of your work and why you give it a lot of attention. Maybe you could take her to work and let her see how you run it. Things like that could give her more insight. Then your weekends should be dedicated to yous. Don't bring your work home too. Squeeze your time as much as possible, and while in your busy schedule, always find time to reach out to her. If after you try all these and she still no gree, then she's not the understanding type. Enough said...good luck
Re: My Love Story by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
^
Thanks for your response bro. The thing is I hardly spend the whole of one week in a city and this is really exhausting. The only time I may have is to chat a little and just say goodnight.

I can't sacrifice my work, it took me a lot of sacrifice to get here. And I appreciate the responses on here so far.

I just had to do this, knowingly fully well she may perchance come across this and give me a little more consideration
Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2014
..bro,out of no tym u shud create tym...have u ever wondered y a lady would always want u arnd her??...have u ever wondered y a lady wants ur attention more n more??....its not like we feel insecure or anything,ur presence fives us more assurance..ur presence makes us happy...ur presence completes us....try n make her understnd d nature of ur work...apologise for not giving her enof tym.....make sure u give her some short short calls within a day n a long call at nyt, tryn to ask of her welfare n how she s doin...u can sacrifice atleast 2-3 days in a month to b with her alone.....am very sure she ll a fulfilled woman ....she ll always look forward to seeing u....
Re: My Love Story by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2014
^^
Last month, I sacrificed like 3 days from work and everything. Actually, I am on a week break now, and it was cos of her.
from the look of things now though, my break was not necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Silly Things I Did For Love!!! / The Lie I Told / 10 Signs You Are In The Right Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.