Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them (1301 Views)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Erystro(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Pleas help nairalanders.
I have been trying to find answers to the question, but since i know there are mature minds in nl, i have decided to ask....
So please keep 'em opinion coming....
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by iceberylin(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Cause girls who woo guys usually arnt hoooot wink
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Erystro(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
iceberylin:
that is not true... Even hot girls have 'crushes'

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by sseunth(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
a girl once wooed me...d relationship was cool...lasted for like 3mnths....n she did d brkin up too...

b4 a girl cn woo me...it means i av bin showin her green lyt
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by izsmike: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nothing good comes easy
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Almuhsin(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Your question should be 'why SOME guys don't like girls who woo them?' because I prefer gals who try and make efforts to woo me. In most cases they are the reliable ones. I mean those who will truly love you.
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by iceberylin(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Erystro:

that is not true... Even hot girls have 'crushes'
And they rather let it die
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmm it doest last
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Erystro(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
iceberylin:

And they rather let it die
not true!!
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Erystro(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
duduhemit36:
Hmmm it doest last
that depends on the guy.
Remember the girl is the one in love.
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Erystro:

that depends on the guy.
Remember the girl is the one in love.
guy na frm xperirnce o
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Tymax(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Would you be satisfied with an antelope that falls dead at your feet or the one you hunt in the forest?

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tymax:
Would you be satisfied with an antelope that falls dead at your feet or the one you hunt in the forest?

Common dude, that's every lions dream, to have the antelope fall dead at its feet without going through the trouble of running.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Tymax(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Common dude, that's every lions dream, to have the antelope fall dead at its feet without going through the trouble of running.
For where? Lions eat freshly killed meat. They relish the life blood flowing warm in the body of the prey.

Only hyenas, vultures and other scavengers settle for dead meat. Many men prefer to hunt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Tymax:

For where? Lions eat freshly killed meat. They relish the life blood flowing warm in the body of the prey.

Only hyenas, vultures and other scavengers settle for dead meat. Many men prefer to hunt.

That's were you're wrong bro!

Lions are actually greater scavengers than hyenas, check the facts.

Also lions are mostly lazy, and prefer the lionesses to do the job of hunting, while they just show up to eat.

So, I repeat, it's every lions dream, to have prey fall before it without hunting.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by WebSurfer(m): 12:16am On Jan 18, 2015
stop smoking
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Jaycool18(m): 1:18am On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:
simple
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by stint(m): 1:28am On Jan 18, 2015
how many times will this topic come up on Nairaland in this life

hen!!!!!?
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Afrok(m): 1:55am On Jan 18, 2015
Nansense! Rejet sum1 whu iz daing 4 U, whyl U kip ronning afta a ladi whu az rejetted U and weil kontinu to rejet U. Smh...undecided
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Tymax(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Also lions are mostly lazy, and prefer the lionesses to do the job of hunting, while they just show up to eat.

So, I repeat, it's every lions dream, to have prey fall before it without hunting.
Scavengers don't eat fresh meat bro. A lion eats the fresh kill of his lionesses. That's not scavenging. Scavenging is eating dead, putrifying meat- what the vultures do. I am still right. Besides I speak of the lion as a family. I envisaged your response but that doesn't change the fact that predators don't scavenge when there is a fresh kill in sight.
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Maamin(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2015
I do respect girls that toast me..cool! wink
Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by Isomerizm(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:
So hot girls don't have crushes undecided. OP it's cuz whatever you get without breaking a sweat seems not to appeal to you. It's universal.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them by expatriate(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2015
UchihaMadara:

na lie. shocked
UchihaMadara:

na lie.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You React To This? / Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake / 7 Things Men Find Attractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.