Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister (9703 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
frankben: You support any football club?
Man utd cry cry cry
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
texanomaly:

Oh yes...up Chelsea! Enjoy your game. Laterz
smiley
yea. As usual, we won grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:
Man utd cry cry cry
I know of one club that won't make you cry. CHELSEA. grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
frankben: I know of one club that won't make you cry. CHELSEA. grin

Mtchewwww!!......Wait next season, and we you'll be suprised; We will come back fully recharged, and in force .
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2014
glitest:

Mtchewwww!!......Wait next season, and we you'll be suprised; We will come back fully recharged, and in force .
hahahaha..... The season is just starting and you're looking forward to another season.... Hahahaha grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: yea. As usual, we won grin

Congrats!
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Congrats!
Thanks. grin. I love the colour blue once it's got to do with sports grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2014
frankben:
Thanks. grin. I love the colour blue once it's got to do with sports grin

I thought you would like that. smiley
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I thought you would like that. smiley
a creative mind you got there wink. You haven't told me the club you support.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: hahahaha..... The season is just starting and you're looking forward to another season.... Hahahaha grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: a creative mind you got there wink. You haven't told me the club you support.

I don't watch football so I don't really support any. Most of my friends support Chelsea though.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by giteona: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Hi, my name is kelvin brown from usa but based in china. am here to share my testimony on how a power spellcaster saved my life without me doing much and it worked effectively. I was scared at first but then I said what the f**k my life is already a mess, so i said to myself, let me just give it a try. here's my story. i was given a whole lot of money by my boss to deposit in the companies bank account, just on my way to the bank i was attacked by armed robbers, who beat me up messlessly and took the money from me. i tried to explain things to my boss but he wont hear me out, he taught i ploted it all out, for that i lost my job and i was arrested and jailed and my properties was confisticated, my wife ran away with our kids, my whole world was torn apart. so when i was finally released my life was scrabbled i didnt know where to start from. then i met an old friend of mine, he introduced me into spellcasting after i narrated my story to him. he said it has been his secret for a long time now and that he has never had problem with it. he always said i dont need to spend much but i will gain much that after i have met this spellcaster my life will change for the better, to cut the story short, Now my life is in shape, my wife that ran away with our kids came back begging for reunion and all the money I've lost all coming back in a way I can't explain and its all working according to the way this great and powerful spellcaster told me..I think you should also give him a try, just like I did..contact him through this email (lordrahajspellcaster@gmail.com)
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 19, 2014
Yungwizzzy: What happened to be a joke is nolonger funny
when my 33Year old elder sister came home one day with one obviously wretched niqqa

after further interviewing he disclosed that he's a meat seller in cattle market here in ph

while my elder Sis is a branch manager of a Big world wide bank, this niqqa is a no bo*y

I've tried everything possible to discourage her she won't listen, I even promised to give her 8 of my 34 filling stations she refused

my parents are worried because, she's the manager of most of the family properties, our #5billion dollar estate is at stake

I'm so confused typing from the backsit of my customized range rover sport 2016

her life is at risk, nairalanders help me
I was even reading to see where you will tell us that u promise to marry your sister but she refuse.
An international bank manager and also managing ur family billions of dollars investment.
Wow! She must be a guru.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I don't watch football so I don't really support any. Most of my friends support Chelsea though.
it's fun watching football..... Aside football, are there sports you find interesting?
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: it's fun watching football..... Aside football, are there sports you find interesting?

I like watching most sports in person. I'm just not a tv sports fan.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I like watching most sports in person. I'm just not a tv sports fan.
i do get you now. You're a live sports fan grin. It's good grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by quesra(f): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
hello ....am enjoying this sightless movie

pls continue: Frankben/Texanomaly grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
quesra: hello ....am enjoying this sightless movie

pls continue: Frankben/Texanomaly grin
you are free to join smiley
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: you are free to join smiley

Yup. Welcome.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Yup. Welcome.
what's up.

Lets enjoy this champagne grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: what's up.

Lets enjoy this champagne grin

I'll give mine to quesra. I don't drink, but thank you. I'll be the designated driver. smiley
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I'll give mine to quesra. I don't drink, but thank you. I'll be the designated driver. smiley
she hasn't shown interest yet.grin... BTW, You said you don't drink.... Why?
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yungwizzzy: What happened to be a joke is nolonger funny
when my 33Year old elder sister came home one day with one obviously wretched niqqa

after further interviewing he disclosed that he's a meat seller in cattle market here in ph

while my elder Sis is a branch manager of a Big world wide bank, this niqqa is a no bo*y

I've tried everything possible to discourage her she won't listen, I even promised to give her 8 of my 34 filling stations she refused

my parents are worried because, she's the manager of most of the family properties, our #5billion dollar estate is at stake

I'm so confused typing from the backsit of my customized range rover sport 2016

her life is at risk, nairalanders help me

Doro trash but let me be foolish and take your Nollywood fiction for real;

What da bleep is wrong with marrying a meat seller.

If you are a guy then i must say you are dumb"forgive me for this word" and if you are a lady i will not be surprised considering that you are Nigerian and of-course over 70% of Nigerian chics use the type of work of a man as yardstick for starting an affair with a man.

In short i don't know what to write anymore.Next topic please.

1 Like

Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: she hasn't shown interest yet.grin... BTW, You said you don't drink.... Why?

Alcoholism runs in my family. I like drinking a lot. It's best I stay away from it.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Alcoholism runs in my family. I like drinking a lot. It's best I stay away from it.
but you can curtail it without complete abstinence.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: but you can curtail it without complete abstinence.

I've lost interest in drinking. I'll have juice or water. Thanks.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I've lost interest in drinking. I'll have juice or water. Thanks.
I do taste alcohol but not the quantity that'd trigger insane behaviours. cheesy.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: I do taste alcohol but not the quantity that'd trigger insane behaviours. cheesy.

I have no problem with others drinking. I just don't.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I have no problem with others drinking. I just don't.
some females though grin.
I wanna ask you a question. I hope you won't get offended
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: some females though grin.
I wanna ask you a question. I hope you won't get offended

This is a faceless forum. Do you really care if I am offended? Besides, if you feel the need to qualify the question with the bolded, you already assume I may be offended. wink

Shoot...I won't guarantee an answer though. kiss
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

This is a faceless forum. Do you really care if I am offended? Besides, if you feel the need to qualify the question with the bolded, you already assume I may be offended. wink

Shoot...I won't guarantee an answer though. kiss
ahem..... "I hope you won't be offended" cos i'm not certain about your temper. My question won't sound harsh though.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: ahem..... "I hope you won't be offended" cos i'm not certain about your temper. My question won't sound harsh though.

Ok. Ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.