Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? (65889 Views)

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Spirits Are Real.. Demons are real.. Angels are Real.. Monsters are Real.. Jinns are Fake!

No part of the Bible ever mentioned a Jinn to my knowledge. But funny how the word "Jinn" is in the dictionary.. hmm, my computer did not Underline the word with red! Seems legit.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Generalkorex(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:
Akudaya: Myth or Reality?

What is Akudaya?
It simply means incarnation or reincarnation.

Myth or Reality?
Both

Explain please:
It is a myth because when a person dies he(or she) does not come back to life(world). He(or she) can no longer be seen.
How then is it real. But we hear stories about them. So?. Jinn(Alujonu) at work. They take form of dead people. They could take form of your grandfather that died longtime ago and people who know your grandfather will confirm seeing him. In short, the reality is 'he' is seen. The myth is the person seen is not your real grandfather. You can get deep sense of this in Islam. When someone dies, that's it. The person is dead for real whether natural death or murdered.
Jinns reside in dirty, filthy places, like bathroom, filthy uncompleted building. That's why it's advisable to wear clothe to cover private part when taking shower. Cover yourself with blanket (etc) during intercourse. Don't be scared now. They don't necessarily reside in all dirty bathrooms or places. Jinns are endowed with supernatural perception. They lodge where they can see human but human beings can not see them. They can see you taking shower, having intercourse etc. Most of them are liars. Never take their words seriously. In a nutshell, if you see "Akudaya", a relative, he or she is not your relative so long as the person is dead. Hope this answer your question. See if you can find useful info in this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/209195/islam-exorcism
gbam!!!
You've said it all bro
may Allah SWT enrich you with more knowledge and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Geeblaze4(f): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
seunlayi:
it is real, what about the appearance of Jesus to his disciples?
that's not akudaya,He actually rose from death

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Elegbede205(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
MightySparrow:
If it is real, do we have examples in American, China, Saudi, etc

u never watch second chance telemundo abi

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Youngzedd(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
MightySparrow:

Any truth that is not universal truth cannot be true. Everything obeys the rule even spiritual things and spirits that why spiritual things are similar. As a scientist I believe not in sectional truth, this is the reason black equals lack. We give more credits to reason than reality.

You have spoken like a wiseman (Philosopher)

Kudos.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by econome(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Its really o..
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by ichidodo: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
A very common metaphysical phenomenon basically astral projection from the dead,just dead or about to be dead....
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Youngzedd(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
macof:

this is just complete thrash cause Pagans and Atheist attack Christianity far more than Islam.

using ur ideology we should say anything most commended is true, then spiritual beliefs of Africa are true being that people are most obsessed wit them also how Africans themselves attack them and insult their ancestors to please Arabs and Jews

Hehe the preacher don run.

Those guys are funny.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
I seconded u my bro...,
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by STENON(f): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yes, I have witnessed such a scenario before. It happened in my town about some years ago.

This woman was selling fish, very industrious, and hardworking. On this fateful day, It was on market day, she was in the market selling her fish, Suddenly, someone that came frm the former town of this fish seller, came for an occassion in my town and went to buy fish. On getting to that fish seller point, she was about to pay for the fish when she noticed that this Particular fish seller has been dead and buried in their hometown.Then, the woman shouted/raised the alarm in the markes by shouting.....Oku....Oku...i.e. Dead body...Dead body....

OMG......everybody just started running,I threw away all my belongings while running, I fell down, stood up, and started my race again.... all those that bought fish threw it away immediately..
The fish seller disappeared immediately, and since then, she has never come back to my town again.
It was an unforgetable experience for me o.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by festwiz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
boring post. Abeg who score for Nigeria match?
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by xynerise: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmmm. I have seen things o. No matter what I say, some people will still doubt it.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
D bible foretold of things like dz,hence I am not surprised....
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Generalkorex(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:
these incidents I'm familiar with cus I'm very close with those involved. I lived with them. matter of fact, the other person in this matter lives with me right now. so I'm aware of it at least since 1990. Islam is deep brother.
i don dey fear you o. Am doubting if you are a man like me or a jinn or a rawaniya

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by kelechiMarie(f): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
okparaugo:

You like tales by moonlight ?
yes o
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by oduxology: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'd say, I've to agreed with dat in 2011 when I lost my cousin on Jan 3rd after he celebrated his 18th birthday on Jan 1st • to cut it short...a guy visited us from Lagos in March same year and gave my uncle a wristwatch & claimed his son asked him to give him. We're all opened our mouth while some burst into tears...he asked "what's the problem?" Immediately, a phone was given to him to see pictures of how he's buried. He started arguing that he can't be true, that they'd be living together since January...blablabla
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Katier00(f): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
I've heard numerous stories about this akudaya but i will share 1 that really shocked me.

A young man who happened to be the only son of his parents died miserably. Though i wasn't told where he died or how he died. He was the heir to the fathers wealth as the only son.

The man was said to have established a business booming with lots of customers in lagos(why always lagos?).... He also got married but not legally to a pretty young lady there and they had kids...

When the young man sensed his time of existence as partial human was coming to an end, he talked to his wife about seeing his parents (i still ask myself, why now?). The wife agreed. They were few distant away from home before the man came up with excuse.... He told his wife he needed to get some items from the market. He gave the wife direction on how she'd be able to locate their main house. The wife with the kids kept going. On reaching the house, the mother of the man saw them and asked if they were looking for some one. The lady described whom they were looking for and coincidentally, she was speaking to the mother in-law.... The lady told her that she's the wife of her son... The old woman, amazed by what she heard couldn't believe it.... She took the lady to the place where the man was buried and told her that he died a long time ago.... The lady was skeptical and decided to call her husband on phone but it wasn't through.... That was how the man disappeared into thin air till today.

The question i still ask myself is - Are the kids half man-half spirit?
And why is it that all the story about the dead living always end the same, i have heard about 5 different stories abt the dead comming to life but all ended like your own, first they will marry with out paying for their wives bride price then the wife will keep on askin him to take her to his ppl then the man will always tell the wife to go ahead, he is comming then he will disappear, the story is always the same and a big lie

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by victorazy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
kelechiMarie:
okay so they take on the appearance of dead relatives right? BUT CAN THEY HAVE CHILDREN WITH HUMANS?

See question!!!
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Adek15(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:

What is Akudaya?

Myth or Reality?
Both

Explain please:
It is a myth because when a person dies he(or she) does not come back to life(world). He(or she) can no longer be seen.
How then is it real. But we hear stories about them. So?. Jinn(Alujonu) at work. They take form of dead people. They could take form of your grandfather that died longtime ago and people who know your grandfather will confirm seeing him. In short, the reality is 'he' is seen. The myth is the person seen is not your real grandfather. You can get deep sense of this in Islam. When someone dies, that's it. The person is dead for real whether natural death or murdered.
Jinns reside in dirty, filthy places, like bathroom, filthy uncompleted building. That's why it's advisable to wear clothe to cover private part when taking shower. Cover yourself with blanket (etc) during intercourse. Don't be scared now. They don't necessarily reside in all dirty bathrooms or places. Jinns are endowed with supernatural perception. They lodge where they can see human but human beings can not see them. They can see you taking shower, having intercourse etc. Most of them are liars. Never take their words seriously. In a nutshell, if you see "Akudaya", a relative, he or she is not your relative so long as the person is dead. Hope this answer your question. See if you can find useful info in this link.
then how come he even sired children.. I really wanna know more from Islamic perspective pls
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by charismaticdave(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
I have read this thread from the beginning to the end, none of you guys have a open mind, so sorry if it sounds like an insult, Christians, Muslim's are all backing it up with their own versions of the story, how many of you guys really understand what you are talking about. Don't do this, don't do that, to that Muslim guy, my question is this, how many planes do we have? If you can answer me correctly I will understand that you know what you are talking about, to the Christians, because it's not written in the Holy Bible doesn't make it a lie. To the unbelievers, because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Only a fool learns from his own experience. I have been instructed not to say anything about this topic, just that Akudaya exists, in other for people not to return, that was why religion is making us believe it does not exist. We can all return only if...... This will be the last time you hear from me about this. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Domwiz4all(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Op yes de do exist, i wil advice u google "Crisis Apparition" as science has also recorded sum cases of Akadaya.
Jinn(Aljani) simply means Demon
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by kelechiMarie(f): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
victorazy:

See question!!!
you have the answer?cheesy
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by wellmax(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:

Jinns reside in dirty, filthy places, like bathroom, filthy uncompleted building. That's why it's advisable to wear clothe to cover private part when taking shower. Cover yourself with blanket (etc) during intercourse. Don't be scared now. They don't necessarily reside in all dirty bathrooms or places. Jinns are endowed with supernatural perception. They lodge where they can see human but human beings can not see them. They can see you taking shower, having intercourse etc. Most of them are liars.

As much as you are trying to make a valid point, I will disagree on some. Cover your private part during bath, or cover yourself during intercourse so jinn will not see? Are you for real I'm sorry but that's total trash. Its a spirit, jinn see you when you can't see 'them'. So cover or no cover 'it' will see if it want to see. Do you think you can hide from what you can't see? That theory is not only laughable but also silly.

9 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by DaBullIT(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Its real, but in my opinion , these days people do not care about each other anymore these days to even allow them to think, fantasize or even dream about friends or family members who die .

i guess my point is Akudaya happens / is seen because people care , they get heart broken when they loose their loved ones , and that was a while ago
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by angelo82: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:
these incidents I'm familiar with cus I'm very close with those involved. I lived with them. matter of fact, the other person in this matter lives with me right now. so I'm aware of it at least since 1990. Islam is deep brother.

How can you send this Jins and others away from your sphere?......
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by victorazy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:
There are also other supernatural beings created by God apart from Jinn. Rawaniya! They too live in a dimension of space and time different from our biological world. For example, if one is in a room with other people, Angels, Jinns and Rawaniya are there too but we cant see them with our n.a.k.e.d eyes. I do not know other name for Rawaniya. They also have muslims(a lot) among them. They go to Makkah but according to one of them who told us 2yrs ago that they (Rawaniya) have their own congregation around Grand Mosque-kahaba in Mekkah(but we human can not see it). They are pure. Most of them are Muslims unlike the Jinn which seem to have many mujirimun(criminals) among them. Jinns(Alijanu) in most cases lie a lot. Prophet Muhammad(saw) told us not to believe them. However there are good ones. Rawaniya are ranked next to Angels.

I know of two Rawaniya that i can relate their amazing works with human. The first one is an old 'man'. I called him man because of his masculine attraction. For example, like using "He" for God. Understood?. Anyways, The old Rawaniya said in 2012 that he was 135yrs old. He's peaceful, truth and prayerful. If his assistance is needed, he always gives prayer. His story will be told later as God permit.

The young one is aggressive, energetic and quiet impatient. He doesnt like any human bear same name with him. His name is Razak. The human man he worked with turned him down because of his aggressiveness and quick to attack. His story too will be told later. But a quick gist, back in the 90s, a man named Razak came to the man who use Razak (rawaniya for messanger) for assistance. The day Razak(human) came was the same day Razak(Rawaniya) was chatting with his master( remember he's spirit and cant be seen). Razak(Rawaniya) asked his master the name of his visitor. He was told he's Razak as well. He quickly got upset and slapped Razak(human). Of course he didnt see what slapped him. He passed away about 7 days later. Thats why his master dont like calling or talking to him anymore. This Razak(Rawaniya) is now 70yrs old. He showed up to his master 3yrs ago without calling. It was like he missed him. He said you dont even bother to ask for me or call me all these while (since 1990s). Master replied that because "oninu fufu nie" i:e you are intolerant. His story may be told later, too.

Story for the gods!
That's why I said "una no dey worship the almighty God"
No wonder God says "don't worship the gods in havean or earth and those under the earth.
We now they exist but we don't care about them cuz they are liars and unhuman.

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ebenezerk2: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
The issue of Jesus Christ was different, He just appeared to the disciples for them to believe that really, He rose up from death, did He live again after His appearance to His disciple? No, the case was quite different
seunlayi:
it is real, what about the appearance of Jesus to his disciples?
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ybholy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Better ask google o my brother !
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by IYANGBALI: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
STENON:
Yes, I have witnessed such a scenario before. It happened in my town about some years ago.

This woman was selling fish, very industrious, and hardworking. On this fateful day, It was on market day, she was in the market selling her fish, Suddenly, someone that came frm the former town of this fish seller, came for an occassion in my town and went to buy fish. On getting to that fish seller point, she was about to pay for the fish when she noticed that this Particular fish seller has been dead and buried in their hometown.Then, the woman shouted/raised the alarm in the markes by shouting.....Oku....Oku...i.e. Dead body...Dead body....

OMG......everybody just started running,I threw away all my belongings while running, I fell down, stood up, and started my race again.... all those that bought fish threw it away immediately..
The fish seller disappeared immediately, and since then, she has never come back to my town again.
It was an unforgetable experience for me o.
see as blood dey rush comot for your mouth because of the lie you blow us grin

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:

What is Akudaya?

Myth or Reality?
Both

Explain please:
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.