Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide (64485 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
smartg: Bleep d United State!.
Bleep their scientists!!.
GOD punish Obama!!!

Why?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: American? cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, from Botswana. cheesy
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by ghananotnaija(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Shameless hypocrites spewing bitterness because the US has denied your country the use of Zmapp.

Just ask yourself this question: if you get Ebola, which you go choose? Zmapp or Nano Silver?

SMH for Nigerians. Useless people.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: dnt mind them. They are only good at talking down African local healthcare system that predates their forefathers instead of improving on them. cheesy
grin Don't mind them , they brag so much as if the whole Nigerians depend on them for survival !!

We have not even read any headline where NMA professed any clue on Ebola cheesy ....
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by VantagePoint: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
donroxy: I felt so embarrased while Nigerian Doctors especially these cram and passed medical doctors keep telling me African tradomedicine is a poison simply because that is what they were brainwashed with in their medical voluminous textbooks !!

Instead of them to sit down and think and find a way to remove the toxins and increase the potentials of the herbs especially the Gbogbonise !!

NMAs will only be crying for more funds bullcrap people !!

US is waiting for the time EBOLA will spread so well that Nigeria won't be able to negotiate the quoted price for Zmapp , tis all business and time to cough out all this intervention money Naija has been receiving from US
Don't get your knickers tied up in a twist..
That's a very good point you raised there, but you should have directed this to pharmacists, laboratory scientists instead of judt doctors. Most doctors are involved in CLINICAL work, not RESEARCH. But your bias against doctors won't let you see that.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by bigbozz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
YES, WE WANT IT THAT WAY . OUR BITTER KOLA CAN ALSO BE A PESTICIDE, LETS TRY IT. ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THESE PEOPLE FOR SENDING CULTURED VIRUS TO AFRICA BECAUSE WE REFUSE GAY MARRIAGE.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
donroxy: grin Don't mind them , they brag so much as if the whole Nigerians depend on them for survival !!

We have not even read any headline where NMA professed any clue on Ebola cheesy ....
U neva hear say NMA President de take "Agbo Mixture"? grin those guys know nothing but copy and paste gibberish

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: this guy is a perfect slave and fvcktard!! Ur ancestors must be bisexuals...incest I'm am sure reign supreme in your lineage
hahahaha..says the same ignorant dumbo who is too brain-dead to use ordinary Google to cure his profound ignorance - he still thinks Nanosilver was invented by a Nigerian. Hahahahaha foooollll!! You had to be painstakingly schooled over and over again by a woman ( carefreewannabe ) before your brain could even hit gear one. Fool , I won't bat an eyelid if I was told you were one of the Nigerians that almost died after consuming too much salt to cure Ebola. Guy you too mumu. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by room089: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
America don't always be quick in jumping to conclusions. Must every good thing come from you guys? Is it because it's from a Nigerian? We are very happy with that singular attempt by one of us. You can even term it any thing; we don't care! If it works fine, if it doesn't glory be to God.
Here in Nigeria we take roots and herbs and they work for us because we. believe in them. You guys don't believe in them and they won't work for you. It's different strokes for different folks.

How are we sure that your much talked about zmapp isn't a rodenticide? You claim it cured your doctors with ebola in your country; why didn't it cure the spanish doctors that were affected with ebola virus. That same zmapp were administered to them but still they died.

On the other hand I blame our government officials that are always very quick to lick every vital information.
Last time the army came out to say they have located our chibok girls; till date have they been released?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by onitshaigbo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
In the issue of Ebola, I trust neither the US nor Nigeria, I only trust my country Israel.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
BluIvy: No, from Botswana. cheesy
I'm oFfering you naija citizenship by marriage grin
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by maasoap(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
The fact that you are educated doesn't mean that you are not ignorant. Many Nigerians, Nairalanders inclusive are ignorant.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by VantagePoint: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: I'm oFfering you naija citizenship by marriage grin
Sly dude
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
maasoap: The fact that you are educated doesn't mean that you are not ignorant. Many Nigerians, Nairalanders inclusive are ignorant.

Who can argue with that.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Paroman: hahahaha..says the same ignorant dumbo who is too brain-dead to use ordinary Google to cure his profound ignorance - he still thinks Nanosilver was invented by a Nigerian. Hahahahaha foooollll!! You had to be painstakingly schooled over and over again by a woman ( carefrewannabe ) before your brain could even hit gear one. Fool , I won't bat an eyelid if I was told you were one of the Nigerians that almost died after consuming too much salt to cure Ebola. Guy you too mumu. grin grin
here come the product of homosexuality!! I understand the deep inferiority complex that flows in yur vein. If only yur moda didn't donate her puzzy for Bleep experiment you dumfvck wouldn't av been born. I don't blame you anyway, yu are the product of a incestous p*rn Bleep, you can't afford not to be an idiot. Fvcking inferior human. Phool
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by amanikondo: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
odun4love: Nigeria should have know their behaviors since 1960

They do believe that nothing good will come out form africa..

They should leave us alone we'd use the drug like that,.
But I heard the drug is still on test, and they've already conclude that is a pesticide.....chai..... Nawah for this US of A thing,

.. Let them chop there Zmap we'd develop ourz
Na AMerica colonized Nigeria before 1960 ?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by fapcrook(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xz
PENMIGHT: Who cares whether Nano is similar to BAYGON or RAID. Let the sick get cured, we can change the nomenclature later.
abi ooo, well said
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
VantagePoint: Sly dude
wetin happen na?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by amanikondo: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
M4gunners: USA is loosing it naway days, many Country don't respect them like b4 eg.Iran, Syria, Russia, North K and so on maybe nigeria will join them soon.
Those are terrorist countries. Can you mention the civilized one?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by amanikondo: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
M4gunners: USA is loosing it naway days, many Country don't respect them like b4 eg.Iran, Syria, Russia, North K and so on maybe nigeria will join them soon.

Those are terrorist countries. Can you mention the civilized one?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by F117A: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
ghananotnaija: Shameless hypocrites spewing bitterness because the US has denied your country the use of Zmapp.

Just ask yourself this question: if you get Ebola, which you go choose? Zmapp or Nano Silver?

SMH for Nigerians. Useless people.
Yes, insult Nigeria, a country which is probably africa's most relevant nation in continental and global affairs.
Yes,insult Nigeria,my ghanian friend.
Afterall,that is all you can do.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by sylve11: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
ratiken:

You my friend is a Size 38 FOOL. Stay on topic and stop derailing this important thread

On topic: We need to test out Nano silver before discarding it. The speed at which the US condemned this option supports many conspiracy theories.

Abeg, make i laff at the size 38 fool. U Bad! grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
ceejayluv:
We make wetin?.. Bros, you dull oooo
Ode, you no sabi read undecided undecided

Nanosilver na Pakistan product?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Obama is a fool at his age. The us is still Developing d zmap so let him allow Nigerians to develop it nano silver. It USA dat is d only country dat criticizing d Nigerian made drug.they should go n die. OBAMA IS A BIG FOOL.let him go n die
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by sylve11: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
xp17: if you want to shittt on a road, make sure you ain't going to pass that road again. Nigeria don't really need to reply the US in other to use the nano silver.

speaking from common sense, the so called nano silver appears like scam to me. this is just an independent business man who is looking to put more money in his bank . beside, nano Silver was not originally meant to cure Ebola, it was for other unrelated sicknesses, unlike the zmapp which was made just for this purpose .hence, US skepticism should be given a benefit of doubt.

if nano silver must be used, no federal budget or commitment must be made until it becomes the right medicine for Ebola . more so, a plan B (zmapp) should also be seek for, incase this fails .and from the way Nigeria is taking it, I don't see US obliging to our future requests for zmapp, should nano silver fails. perhaps, they are awaiting Nigeria crawling back to them, begging like a baby.

answer for the gods only

Some valid points u have there. cool
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2014

Hahaaaha! Wouldn't mind to be a naija deltan. tongue Just not sure about the I'm th "head" & you are the "tail" naija marriage issues. undecided
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Does it matter if Nano-Silver is pesticide, fungicide or insecticide ? What matters is its efficacy, so if a pesticide becomes anti-ebola it should be welcomed by the world instead of being condemned, or is there something the Americans are not telling us ?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
danot1030: US is becoming useless by the day, let obama go and drink his zmap and leave us to test our pesticide.
Both medicines are done by Americans. Are u okay?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by andrewza: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2014

dont you mean you want botswana citzenship
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
emperorceaser: Obama is a fool at his age. The us is still Developing d zmap so let him allow Nigerians to develop it nano silver. It USA dat is d only country dat criticizing d Nigerian made drug.they should go n die. OBAMA IS A BIG FOOL.let him go n die

Someone who thinks nano silver is made in Nigeria says someone else is a fool? Interesting.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Samgreguc(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Afteralll, is Ebola not a pest?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by andrewza: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Billyonaire: Does it matter if Nano-Silver is pesticide, fungicide or insecticide ? What matters is its efficacy, so if a pesticide becomes anti-ebola it should be welcomed by the world instead of being condemned, or is there something the Americans are not telling us ?

But it is not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases / A Fisherman Bitten By A Hippopotamus *pix / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.