Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide (64437 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
tonididdy: who made america god on earth ?
God of secret !!

Africans really need to start exploring tradomedicines and research of their full potentials ....

I won't be suprised if Zmapp's secret is found in Africa but what do we know here other than to chop, Bleep and sleep !

Money and more money !

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by anonimi: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
andrewza:

Been done before by the WHO in the drc for ebola. But it was done to late to be of any effect. The invected where all ready recovering. Currently the WHO is concidring it as a oppstion. Though due to the very natuer of it animail trail are hard thing to pull of. Since you need the blood of the cured.

http://news.sciencemag.org/africa/2014/08/who-ponders-treating-ebola-infected-people-blood-survivors

Many thanks for your response and the credible link provided also.

Permit me, however, to advise you improve your written English language skills.
Cheers.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by anonimi: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
donroxy: God of secret !!

Africans really need to start exploring tradomedicines and research of their full potentials ....

I won't be suprised if Zmapp's secret is found in Africa but what do we know here other than to chop, Bleep and sleep !

The highlighted is sad but TRUE and hence we will remain voluntary slaves to those who do the hard work and make the long sacrifice needed for their society's success. Since we nor wan use our equally endowed God-given brain angry

SHAMEFUL situation we are indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
ceejayluv:
You can as well get off the internet, an American invention. You can as well dump your windows PC, Android, APPLE, etc gadgets and build your own....

#Africa Still hasn't come of age because the dumb Guineans couldn't detect there was an ebola epidemic until W.H.O arrived the scene months later.
we don't need dem QED! I personally prefers the govt pay attention to our local traditional docs... As 4 dis ebola on #Bitter Kola I stand
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by andrewza: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
anonimi:

Many thanks for your response and the credible link provided also.

Permit me, however, to advise you improve your written English language skills.
Cheers.

Dyslexa

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by skyface00(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
U cant see them sir, because Nigeria govt dont invest in research.....oda developed countries invest havly on resreach but we invest so much in paying crimals 2 drop their weaponz....which they planning on bokoharm, d only laungage Nigeria govt understand is carry weapons give urself a name and den u r welcome 2 land of billionaria....wat a pity with all d manpower and brainy young

chidi2pus: This is really shameful.
It surprises me that we still have universities in this country that offer disciplines such as Med & surgery, Pharmacy,Dentistry,Microbiology nad biochemistry...It is more surprising that in these fields, we have professors and authorities.

Where are the authorities,professors and graduates when you need em?

cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by VantagePoint: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
anonimi:

Where did you get this from
Some SCIENTIFIC laboratory with verifiable reputation shocked
Abi na the same old salt water "magic" angry
In crude terms, what he described is vaccination/inoculation. It has been around since Edward Jenner in the 19th century realized that milkmaids who had smallpox didn't suffer it again. He went ahead to inoculate people successfully against smallpox in England and resulted in the birth of vaccines.
It may have also very well saved the life of Dr.Keny Bradley from Ebola disease, though we can't say for sure now.
So apologize to that guy you quoted. .lol
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Mprex(f): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
the USA is ruled by evil satanists

they r trying to discourage us from developing something to help ourselves the USA is ruled by evil satanists

they r trying to discourage us from developing something to help ourselves

but God pass dem
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Okijajuju1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
It took Nigeria 3 Weeks to develop a drug for Ebola.. Meanwhile America has been working on a drug for over 10 years.. grin

Na so people sing about Doctor Abalaka HIV cure drug.. grin

U.S no get una time.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by NSNA: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
The US is acting dubiously...

New york times main story on their page is how Nano Silver is been sold along side candles.

One question for the US,

have you testes NANO Silver to rule it out yourself?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by code11(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
it is so funny that we produce plenty Biochemistry, Pharmacy, medicine, medlab and other research based graduates yearly.... still they do nothing.

we see BCH students working as accountants and even bus conductors...

now we need their service, they have no orientation. they cnt even uses a pipette talk less of lab tools...

we even have proffs n.a. Doc in those filed, wondering how they become that without knowing anything!! just thinking.... !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Mprex(f): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
the USA is ruled by evil satanists

they are trying to discourage us from developing something to help ourselves

but God pass dem
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
donroxy: God of secret !!

Money and more money !
Endorsed!!!!
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
anonimi:

The highlighted is sad but TRUE and hence we will remain voluntary slaves to those who do the hard work and make the long sacrifice needed for their society's success. Since we nor wan use our equally endowed God-given brain angry

SHAMEFUL situation we are indeed.
I felt so embarrased while Nigerian Doctors especially these cram and passed medical doctors keep telling me African tradomedicine is a poison simply because that is what they were brainwashed with in their medical voluminous textbooks !!

Instead of them to sit down and think and find a way to remove the toxins and increase the potentials of the herbs especially the Gbogbonise !!

NMAs will only be crying for more funds bullcrap people !!

US is waiting for the time EBOLA will spread so well that Nigeria won't be able to negotiate the quoted price for Zmapp , tis all business and time to cough out all this intervention money Naija has been receiving from US

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What are you proud of?

I don't do PMs by the way.
I'm proud of madam carefreewanabe tongue tongue
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by anonimi: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: we don't need dem QED! I personally prefers the govt pay attention to our local traditional docs... As 4 dis ebola on #Bitter Kola I stand

You IGNORANT guys talk as if the whites also did not have "traditional medicine" for soooooo long before they started doing RIGOROUSLY EXTENSIVE scientific ANALYSIS of medical issues and coming up with cures and preventive measures shocked

How far have we gone incorporating basic personal hygiene measures in our daily lives and asking our CLUELESS state GOVERNORS to ensure provision of TAP water in all households and buildings

BTW, what do you think the snake and cross on the medical logo suggest

The caduceus is the traditional symbol of Hermes and features two snakes winding around an often winged staff. It is often mistakenly used as a symbol of medicine instead of the Rod of Asclepius, especially in the United States. The two-snake caduceus design has ancient and consistent associations with trade, eloquence, trickery, and negotiation. Tangential association of the caduceus with medicine has occurred through the ages, where it was sometimes associated with alchemy and wisdom.

More from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus_as_a_symbol_of_medicine
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: I'm proud of madam carefreewanabe tongue tongue

This is good tongue
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
donroxy: I felt so embarrased while Nigerian Doctors especially these cram and passed medical doctors keep telling me African tradomedicine is a poison simply because that is what they were brainwashed with in their medical voluminous textbooks !!

Instead of them to sit down and think and find a way to remove the toxins and increase the potentials of the herbs especially the Gbogbonise !!

NMAs will only be crying for more funds bullcrap people !!

US is waiting for the time EBOLA will spread so well that Nigeria won't be able to negotiate the quoted price for Zmapp , tis all business and time to cough out all this intervention money Naija has been receiving from US
our orthodox docs are glorified first aid givers...
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by jasmine01s: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
“I would love to change the world of all this disease calamities , but
they won’t give me the source code”.
yeah I would have...
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by HARDDON: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
ceejayluv:
Nano silver isn't "OURS", numbskull....

is there ever a time ud make an intelligent input?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: !!!!
This guy will make a perfect blueprint for making e-diots, his ignorance is so mighty. You kept on going on and on saying the same ignorant and emotional thrash without making any sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by ceejayluv(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
HARDDON:

is there ever a time ud make an intelligent input?

Reality bites, I guess.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is good tongue
that's why I'm proud of yu. Will like to be an aquaintance if yu won't mind
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by F117A: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Imagine if one of these american worshiping hordes on nairaland find their way to key positions of power.
They would sell this country to america.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: our orthodox docs are glorified first aid givers...
First aid funny !

We are waiting/begging for Zmapp !!
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Paroman: This guy will make a perfect blueprint for making e-diots, his ignorance is so mighty. You kept on going on and on saying the same ignorant and emotional thrash without making any sense whatsoever.
this guy is a perfect slave and fvcktard!! Ur ancestors must be bisexuals...incest I'm am sure reign supreme in your lineage

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: . I'm doing good baby gal.. Are yu based in Naija or yanks?

No,not in naija o. Not even naijan. Lol! Just like NL.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
donroxy: First aid funny !

We are waiting/begging for Zmapp !!
dnt mind them. They are only good at talking down African local healthcare system that predates their forefathers instead of improving on them. cheesy
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
BluIvy:

No,not in naija o. Not even naijan. Lol! Just like NL.
American? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by F117A: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Btw,Nigeria does not owe america anything.
We are not liberia ,sierraleone or ghana whose very budget depends on american aids,neither are we egypt or israel that owe their very existence to the US.
The only major relationship between Nigeria and the US is oil sales,which has finally stopped.
So We dont owe US any loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by smartg(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bleep d United State!.
Bleep their scientists!!.
GOD punish Obama!!!
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Ayopercent(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases / Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.