Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide (64487 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Chlorin: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nawa woo so we cant develop gud thngs in our con3 abi?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by UrbanMystique: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
50calibre:

Nigeria has kept itself a slave, it has refused to take off the slave chains. Nigeria has had its chance in the last 50 years to forge a path to success, but they've chosen the path of regression.

There's no one to blame, Nigeria is a slave by choice and believe me Nigeria would have been better off if it remained colonised. Independence was the greatest mistake ever to happen to Nigeria.

A freed slave that lacks the skills to survive independently, should be sent back to the master.

No! It may seem as if Nigeria imitates American standards, but that's not the case. That of Nigeria is a mutated, cancerous system, it's a failure of epic proportions

Education as an example, look at the pics below, the difference is like light night and day, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Culture has nothing to do with development, stop making that mistake. Japan & the US are both developed countries, but their cultures differ greatly.

but do you realize we are saying the same thing?

to break it down for you, how do you think nigeria will develop? if our fathers chose to be slaves, should this generation continue in that line also? continue to be slave and leave this same shitty system for the upcoming generation?

is it by accepting everything america says and keep shoving it down our throat that would save us or by re orientating people that we shouldnt make the same mistake our fathers made?

talking about culture in my post was just an example not the base my points.

japan and china didnt develop by becoming houseboy to america or the west. they develop by competing with the system.

they improve their education and venture into science.. they didnt wait for america to validate every of their discoveries. they share ideas with countries ahead and solve their problems asian way, not american way.

which exactly is the same thing we should emulate here.. gerrit now?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by duni04(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
BadBoy25: I use to think Nigerians were intelligent, infact I would be lying if I say I haven't been very disappointed these past few weeks just being on this forum. I can only conclude that Nigeria and most of sub saharan africa is doomed . the stvpidity is amazing,sometimes I wonder if it's deliberate .
Lol. So many wicked comments tonightgringringrin
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
danot1030: US is becoming useless by the day, let obama go and drink his zmap and leave us to test our pesticide.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Enahi(f): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Relevant nation? A nation which suggests using common pesticide to cure Ebola? grin

Nigeria is disgracing all of Africa.
And you what are you doing in a Nigerian Forum? Now get lost with your shitty smelle a s s. Idiot backward being like you.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Princek12: Since majority of Nigerians are either illiterates or educated illiterates, their response to America's claim does not surprise me. The scientist who created the so called ebola drug chose to remain anonymous. Why? He chose to because he is a scam. A real scientist will stand by his creation and defend it in peer review and scientific journals.

Which laboratory was used in the development? Has it been tested on animals? Is there a procedure in place for clinical trials? This "feel among" attitude displayed by all these benighted Nigerians without the infrastructure that entitles you to be among is laughable. You want to feel as though you are producing an Ebola cure but you don't have electricity, you have a decrepit educational system, you have no funding for scientific research, and you have no procedure for regulating clinical trials. But you want to feel among.

Good luck to the people taking Nigeria's Ebola drug.

Well said

Trust the average Nigerian to be ignorant & strong headed undecided

Has the drug been tested on monkeys with Ebola?

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
duni04:
Lol. So many wicked comments tonightgringringrin
grin grin
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Tex42(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
na watin concern america for this one na?! no be us wan drink the pesticide?.as zmapp no go reach us,pesticide na our own,we no need beg any pro gay govt for'am.#teamnaijapesticideforebolacure.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by sexylogan(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: Our Traditional Practitioners said Bitter Kola, US kicked against it.

Our illustrous son who is a medic developed Nano Silver, USA called it pesticide.

To hell with USA!! We are not under their phucking Drugs Agency! In bitter Kola and Nano Silver we trust!!!!

#Africa has come of age
#Nigeria has come of Age

grin
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by bukatyne(f): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: we are not answerable to the US. They are NOT right to dictate to us as long as I am concerned.

#Nigeria Has Come of Age

And how is America dictating to us? Did they stop us from taking the drug?

Nigeria come of age? We never wear shoe not to talk of coming
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tex42: na watin concern america for this one na?! no be us wan drink the pesticide?.as zmapp no go reach us,pesticide na our own,we no need beg any pro gay govt for'am.#teamnaijapesticideforebolacure.

Please, why don't YOU test it on YOURSELF first?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by CoenzymeA: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
I mean Nanosilver has been existing for long and not the invention of a Nigerian. Now, whether it is a cure for Ebola virus or not that is the question we are all waiting to get answers to.
Okijajuju1:

You mean we have always had the cure for Ebola? shocked

Or did I get you wrong?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by yoribo: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nigeria is a solid country, We are the giant of Africa, only the natural map of Africa said it all, the roll of a trigger in a gun is the roll of Nigeria in Africa. I believe we can defeat this EBOLA just to show the world that we are not sleeping. Sincerely we need scientific leaders not politicians who know that need of technlgy. Wen need leader that can challenge us to go to the moon etc. Let forget this opportunists who took advantage of our ignorance. next election make sure you vote scientific leader
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
DaBullIT:

Tell them o. Most people comment like boko haram fight , western education is bad , but they use internet to upload videos to YouTube , they use brand new ak 47 ,RPG, armored tanks , and hilux cars as opposed to bow and arrow and camel which are genuine

Anybody who wants to form proudly genuine African, throw away your phone, get off internet , ditch your cars ,leave those coats and suits , Thruway those timberland and mucs but if you can't do without those things , it means the people who invented it ( Americanos )have enslaved you . through research and experiments they made those things possible , so if they say nano silver is bad , shut up , pay attention and listen to experience
Good one!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by smatadex(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why would Nigerian gov ask US for help in everything we want to do like we can't do anything on our own must we contact them b4 we do anything. US will continue condemning anything from Africa until we stop asking them for help. We need to prove it to them that we re African we re stronger than them but our leaders is their dog. That's why we can't do anything without their contributions.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
smatadex: Why would Nigerian gov ask US for help in everything we want to do like we can't do anything on our own must we contact them b4 we do anything. US will continue condemning anything from Africa until we stop asking them for help. We need to prove it to them that we re African we re stronger than them but our leaders is their dog. That's why we can't do anything without their contributions.

Is that also why we cannot write correct sentences?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by HerexG(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How have you noticed?

1. When he became the President, he was supposed to visit Nigeria in his tour to Africa but instead he choose to visit Ghana nd till date he has not stepped his foot to Nigeria

2. Just recently he denied Nigeria of a certain fund

3. And now he refuse to give us the mzapp experimental drug
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by poiZon: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
size38: Nigeria should go develop their own drugs not depending on other peoples sweat and investments. Just yesterday GEJ sacked 16,000 resident Doctors in Nigeria. Have we seen America or any other developed countries do this? Have we seen from other countries where universities and polytechnics were shot down for several months? All these happens in nigeria frequently.

thnk God its not recently but FREQUENTLY.
that s to say e bin dey happen before.
issorait.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Bernardinho(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
ceejayluv:
We created what??... Sorry, but you're daft...
i wudnt start fiqhtinq with u, coz frm ur mode of xpression it z clearly evident dat u lack the sliqhtest traces of manners
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Tex42(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Please, why don't YOU test it on YOURSELF first?
first,i need not take medication for a disease i do not suffer from and secondly,if the nano silver can subdue the ebola virus and an ebola patient gives in for the drug to be administered to him/her,then what are u talking about.as for america,we are an independent nation now,we do not need their interference in every thing we do.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by poiZon: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
chidi2pus: This is really shameful.
It surprises me that we still have universities in this country that offer disciplines such as Med & surgery, Pharmacy,Dentistry,Microbiology nad biochemistry...It is more surprising that in these fields, we have professors and authorities.

Where are the authorities,professors and graduates when you need em?

cry cry cry

if u r reasoning like this, i believe also we shud be driving our own cars n flying our own made in naija jets n planes. we for no dey import fones na..........
but sha we shall conquer the world of iMPOSSIBILITIES
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
HerexG:

1. When he became the President, he was supposed to visit Nigeria in his tour to Africa but instead he choose to visit Ghana nd till date he has not stepped his foot to Nigeria

Who told you so?

And how is his choice to visit Ghana evidence that he hates Nigeria?

2. Just recently he denied Nigeria of a certain fund

Does he owe you funds? Are you the only country in need?

Is his own country no indebted?

3. And now he refuse to give us the mzapp experimental drug

Do you know that this is just an experimental drug so far which is not easy to make and therefore not in stock?

Please, get your facts right before you start spreading hatred and misinformation and understand that nobody owes you anything.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by ghananotnaija(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
maasoap: You just have to understand the psyche of a frustrated man. My people are so annoyed by the USA refusal to extend the gesture of Zmapp to us, to the extent that they are ready to drink poison in the name of "wonder nanosilver" just to spite USA. Then I wonder who will be get hurt in the long run. And if anything should go wrong with the use of this useless Nano Silver, these same set of people will fry Lagos state government. Confused set of people.

We are on the same page. This is mass psychosis.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tex42: first,i need not take medication for a disease i do not suffer from and secondly,if the nano silver can subdue the ebola virus and an ebola patient gives in for the drug to be administered to him/her,then what are u talking about.as for america,we are an independent nation now,we do not need their interference in every thing we do.

Drugs and their side-effects can and are ALSO tested on healthy people. Why don't you help the research in your country? This is how you will help make America redundant. Nigerians will say they don't need America but cry if they don't send them mzapp and are full of hatred. Ignorance at its peak.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Houstency(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by HerexG(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Who told you so?

And how is his choice to visit Ghana evidence that he hates Nigeria?

Does he owe you funds? Are you the only country in need?

Is his own country no indebted?

Do you know that this is just an experimental drug so far which is not easy to make and therefore not in stock?

Please, get your facts right before you start spreading hatred and misinformation and understand that nobody owes you anything.

Nobody owes me anything, all these benefits re given to other African brothers, why is Nigeria an exception, and pls try to be a little mannered, u re a bit too aggressive

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
HerexG:

Nobody owes me anything, all these benefits re given to other African brothers, why is Nigeria an exception, and pls try to be a little mannered, u re a bit too aggressive

I am actually very patient with the ignorance displayed on this forum. It's not easy.

Even if America decides to give 50% of their GDP to Ghana, Algeria or Zimbabwe, it is none of your business but theirs as it is their money. They can invest in whatever they want and it does not mean that they hate Nigerians. I don't undersand this entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Houstency(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by HerexG(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am actually very patient with the ignorance displayed on this forum. It's not easy.

Even if America decides to give 50% of their GDP to Ghana, Algeria or Zimbabwe, it is none of your business but theirs as it is their money. They can invest in whatever they want and it does not mean that they hate Nigerians. I don't undersand this entitlement mentality.

It is not our entitlement, now look at this from this direction,
" You called three brothers out of their homes to your house, as they are leaving you called two aside nd gave them gifts nd you let gave the third brother nothing, would that be a fair gesture from you, it is better you .
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
HerexG:

It is not our entitlement, now look at this from this direction,
" You call three brothers out of their homes to your house, as they are leaving you called tow aside nd gave them gifts nd you let gave the third brother nothing, would that be a fair gesture from you, it is better you .

So America is your brother?

And you compare a family with three brothers to a continent with more than 50 countries?

So if America gives 2 or 3 countries something, then the other 51 must be given something too or Obama will be accused of hatred, right?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Houstency:

Ur so called developed country, USA, got a police killing a black brother for no good reasons. Its high time we look inwards n appreciate the little we have and believe in ourselves. US of A is just good at branding dre evil into good. Since they refused to give us dre Zmapp, dn dy have no right to interfere with our nano silver solutions.. Ingratitude according to Shakespeare is sharper than a two edge sword.. @ratiken am wif u, my quoting u earlier was a mistake.

Nigerian police and military are killing black brothers regularly, so what?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide by VantagePoint: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: are yu 4 us or against us?
Why would I be against you?
I am waiting to see if she will accept.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases / A Fisherman Bitten By A Hippopotamus *pix / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.