Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life (4400 Views)

TAN Leader, Ifeanyi Ubah, Weeps Over Jonathan's Loss / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Udokings: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Be part of the Family
Join the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria
(TAN)
Strictly for President Goodluck Jonathan
A lot of benefits if you register as a onestar
ambassador.
To register click on the link below and use the
234703..........pattern on the phone field.
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=6801
Let the Transformations continue
GEJ til 2019
One Love All.

2 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Mekateka: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2014
Jaideyone: fool... if GEJ is truly loved as you cankerworms want us to believe then the 10,000 naira payment shouldn't be there. bunch of low lives posing as transformation ambassadors cheesy
if e dey pain u pls go and die. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Mekateka: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2014
Jaideyone: if Jonathan doesn't win the election there's nothing you skunks will do. if you start any form of insurgency you'll only be hurting your own people. hausas will level your village and rape your women.
the cows called hausas can never and I say never rule us again. Wawa banza

1 Like

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by upko: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2014
grin[size=80]Useless APC bringing recycled crooks to come and contest for presidency...If they were just crooks I wouldn't be bothered, but they are crooks from the north grin useless bunch of mallams.....Go back and contest for the ruler of your Sharia pit not Nigeria.....i'd campaign for Jonathan for free!!!....Dirty old fools under the aegis of AP.shit!!!.....tell shekau and his thousands of jihadists to vote for u not we middle beltans.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2014
upko: grin[size=14]APC bringing recycled crooks to come and contest for presidency...[/size]

PDP is the baba of recycled and worn out politicians.

1 Like

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Jaideyone(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2014
Mekateka: the cows called hausas can never and I say never rule us again. Wawa banza
lmao keep dreaming
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by suwailad(f): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2014
makeitsoon:

PDP is the baba of recycled and worn out politicians.

abeg collect one like jorr use take buy malt
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by wordsplay(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by NnamdiN: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2014
suwailad:

abeg collect one like jorr use take buy malt
you only succeeded in making TAN more popular, if not for your thread, I wouldn't have registered so keep up the good work.
#occupysocialmedia
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by suwailad(f): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2014
NnamdiN: you only succeeded in making TAN more popular, if not for your thread, I wouldn't have registered so keep up the good work.
#occupysocialmedia
naija youths are gone! Way gone!
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by NnamdiN: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2014
suwailad:
naija youths are gone! Way gone!
better join us
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by darlingtonNYIG(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2014
Jaideyone: keep calling for war. what do you know? ignorant fool... something tells me you are just another foolish war hungry teenager.

who's d coward? why did you run away from the Lagos state thread after I exposed your ignorance for the whole world to see?

thunder fire you there for calling me a slave
my bro, from the look things esp with your profile pics, you look hungry and haggard with an oversize coat on. Pls get a life and stop your abusive nature. Let the candidates emerge and we will see who would beat GEJ. Not a fan of TAN cos am not registering but surely, I am voting GEJ come 2015
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by tuasefemi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
TAN ko, TANITANI ni. Let them just wait n see what happens come next year! This is 2014, no more 2011 when the clueless Ebola Josathan had no shoes n we gave him sympathy votes.....then, it will be merciless ejection!!!
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Jaideyone(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
darlingtonNYIG: my bro, from the look things esp with your profile pics, you look hungry and haggard with an oversize coat on. Pls get a life and stop your abusive nature. Let the candidates emerge and we will see who would beat GEJ. Not a fan of TAN cos am not registering but surely, I am voting GEJ come 2015
lmao fuc*ktard I took that picture back when I was in college of medicine 5years ago. that's my surulere picture. and who gives a rat a*ss about your vote? if you like vote asari dokubo. your children will blame u in future. dunce
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by azpekuliar: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
The muffugin OP should take her hate for GEJ up North!

This is the first time I am hearing of TAN. Those of us who have always sincerely & honestly believed in the Transformation Agenda of the current administration have long been it's Ambassadors without getting paid a dime for it! I wouldn't necessarily be registering, but I will continue to trumpet the successes of the Transformation Agenda were and whenever I can.

1 Like

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by PassingShot(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
CastleandGreen: God punish you for posting this article, if you like don't come out when we come to your zone. We in Niger Delta we are saying GEJ till 2019, anything less than this will lead to anarchy and disintegration of this failed marriage called one Nigeria.

Empty barrel. You fit kill rat?
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Ahasco(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
BishopMagic:

Olodo. I am not Ibo. And if you must know if there is anything remotely like a war in the south it will be between Yorubas and their hausa/fulani lords trying to reign them in. Guess what? It is already preset and casted in gold, Nigeria is splitting up. The powers that be are not comfortable with a regional power in Black Africa that is not ready to do their bidding, that is why they would prefer your lot and the hausa's to continue phucking up and sucking to them. But since they can't control this government they are willing to do every thing possible to split this country.

The white house is desperate for an AFRICOM base which they would love to locate strategically in the Bight of Bonny in order to check China and have access to the world's richest Mineral and natural resource rich country (Congo). The ND will be supported by the powers to be to become independent alongside Biafra. The Southwest will remain with the Abokis because aboki needs access to the coast. This is why Dangote is investing his refinery in Ondo and not any other part of the ND.

At the end of the day, your pathetic cowards will put up a sham aluta struggle for autonomy but Aboki will send a horde of Bokos to reign you in.
Get Ready to become part of ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AREWASTAN in the near future. grin grin grin grin grin

Is this a threat or what?
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by tonytony208(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rexxie:
ode,u just told da world u dont know n perhaps never heard about ''tan'' and ''cosine''!!! Illiterate wanting to decieve.. To hell with u all supporters of APC. Ur thread itself is liable of treason n threatening and seriosly,you should be arrested n prosecuted.
#GEJ TILL '19.

it is possible he didn't attend SS class in secondary schl for him not to know about "tan" and "cosine".

1 Like

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by tonytony208(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Jaideyone: fool... if GEJ is truly loved as you cankerworms want us to believe then the 10,000 naira payment shouldn't be there. bunch of low lives posing as transformation ambassadors cheesy
Maybe you are saying aregbesola too shouldn't have distributed rice and fufu since he is loved by his pple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos / South South Region Guide  / Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.