Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits (14813 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / VIP Only - Fashionistas Exclusive / 2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Shoe freak oya con look this one

see the ladies shoes.i got this concept and incorporated into mine in the previous pictures in the other pages.i love it more with jeans

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
True that. But these ones are washable. I lined them with rubber. Just a little brushing and they are clean again.

Though it's best not to wear them in the rain.

Besides ankara accesories aren't made for ankara materials.
They are meant for plain non-print or pattern materials. So the attention remains on the accessories. You wouldn't want clashing patterns everywhere.

Ok so how do you see this box bag I made it too. (forgive my cluttered work table. Face palmsmiley ).

@idowu,you sabi fashion wella o. I gbadun you wink
SAMBARRY: I bought somethingllike this some time ago . when I came back I hated the slippers and it was so beautiful like this o.e pain me die and no laundry man was ready to accept to wash it.e pain me die and I had many ankara gowns I wanted to wear it on embarassed

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
I like this bag like kilode.e be like say make I put hand inside my phone screen remove am.this will be ideal on a black top and black jeans pant....am so loving this
cococandy: True that. But these ones are washable. I lined them with rubber. Just a little brushing and they are clean again.

Though it's best not to wear them in the rain.

Besides ankara accesories aren't made for ankara materials.
They are meant for plain non-print or pattern materials. So the attention remains on the accessories. You wouldn't want clashing patterns everywhere.

Ok so how do you see this box bag I made it too. (forgive my cluttered work table. Face palmsmiley ).

@idowu,you sabi fashion wella o. I gbadun you wink

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by jaybee3(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
cococandy:

Nice bag but wrong handle

The flap could also do with some bling or detailing
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak:
This is nice. But...monday...to work... hmmm. friday, yes. With a pair of nude flats..then yes!
it depends on where you work tho kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by DoroCute(f): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Na....vex bawo? She's cool mahn! She dey even yab me say y I carry vintage(cus e don tey for house) go give tailor.I had to convince her the material/colour pass lounge wear. Mo ja won si repete grin
Idowuogbo I need that boot...!!! Me likey! Let's do exchange naaa!

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Monday ke? Na aso rock u dey work? This wan na owanbe or ballroom ooo...infact add wedding join. Imo, it's too much for work.
lol . maybe not smiley
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowu I love that your blue stiollete its soooooo sexy.by the way isn't that a tatoo am seeing on your feet. It makes it more cute

team Idowu motivates shewa to get a second tatoo this time on my feet like idowus own cheesy
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
jaybee3:

Nice bag but wrong handle

The flap could also do with some bling or detailing
I agree...

CoCo, that chain is too light for that style. Get something thicker.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by jaybee3(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
cococandy:

You think?
Would it be better with same material for the handle

I used this cos I thought it was girlie.
Tell me what you think.
Considering the shape being rectangular with it's density kinda requires the handle to be attached at the sides rather than the flap. Carrying it will almost certainly prove difficult as most women carrying the bag will apply to much volume to it. It will def result in a massive imbalance IMO
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: Idowu I love that your blue stiollete its soooooo sexy.by the way isn't that a tatoo am seeing on your feet. It makes it more cute

team Idowu motivates shewa to get a second tatoo this time on my feet like idowus own cheesy
Tattoo 19gbogboro. E don tey na.... i wan extend am but my Jehovah witness oga no gree. I refuse to be oko (husband or the oda thing) less oo...so I gats obey grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ok. Thanks smiley
Idowuogbo:
I agree...
CoCo, that chain is too light for that style. Get something thicker.
jaybee3:
Considering the shape being rectangular with it's density kinda requires the handle to be attached at the sides rather than the flap. Carrying it will almost certainly prove difficult as most women carrying the bag will apply to much volume to it. It will def result in a massive imbalance IMO

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
jaybee3:

Not necessarily. If you look at the classic Chanel bags, most of them come with thick chains including their satchel range.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
DoroCute:
Idowuogbo I need that boot...!!! Me likey! Let's do exchange naaa!
Boot wey I never rock na hin you wan exchange? I'll swap when the sole starts crying. grin grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: Shoe freak oya con look this one

see the ladies shoes.i got this concept and incorporated into mine in the previous pictures in the other pages.i love it more with jeans

I am not even interested in the shoes but I LOVE the jeans.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by jaybee3(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Not necessarily. If you look at the classic Chanel bags, most of them come with thick chains including their satchel range.
probably, but most people that carry genuine channel bags don't overload it with weekend away stuff hence the design flaw isn't necessarily going to be found wanting.
Designer bags are fashion statements rather than means of ferrying loads about the place.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
jaybee3:
probably, but most people that carry genuine channel bags don't overload it with weekend away stuff hence the design flaw isn't necessarily going to be found wanting.
Designer bags are fashion statements rather than means of ferrying loads about the place.

Yea,you are right. This our igbo sister will defo stuff that bag with Ugwu and other orisirisi grin grin your idea will work for the shape and purpose.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
You're not well o cheesy

My home made designers.
Na only make up go dey inside am.
Idowuogbo:
Yea,you are right. This our igbo sister will defo stuff that bag with Ugwu and other orisirisi grin grin your idea will work for the shape and purpose.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: Hello ladies for those who aren't into necklace or their religion forbids them from necklaces, there are still some Monday office outfits you can wear even without necklaces and still look smashing like this

I'm naturally not a necklace person but I do it when the spirit leads. smiley I love this outfit and I love simplicity too.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2014

Cute. I love heels.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
lmao ugu inside hand bag ke grin grin
take it easy na grin grin

Loretta for a start u tried. Am sure the second attempt will be smashing
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
cococandy: You're not well o cheesy

My home made designers.
Na only make up go dey inside am.
phone (s) nko, ipad, make up box, wallet, tissue paper, money at hidden corners of the bag nko, condoms and pen.na only ugu and oha leafs shocked grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Loretta me I sha like the bag.how much is it sef
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
True that... but then...skeptic
SAMBARRY: it depends on where you work tho kiss
No dey put space for d shoefreak na...

Btw: I don't like chanel bags tho. I don't know why. Chanel anything...not even d perfume sef

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Not for sale darl.

Thanks for the encouragement
SAMBARRY: Loretta me I sha like the bag.how much is it sef
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lie oo. Naa ur 'dearest' no like am jo. Jehovah witnesses jasi baje baje... dey a bunch of fashionista oooo..
Idowuogbo:
Tattoo 19gbogboro. E don tey na.... i wan extend am but my Jehovah witness oga no gree. I refuse to be oko (husband or the oda thing) less oo...so I gats obey grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: True that... but then...skeptic
No dey put space for d shoefreak na...

Btw: I don't like chanel bags tho. I don't know why. Chanel anything...not even d perfume sef
shocked shocked shocked

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by DoroCute(f): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lol... Stingy yeye oooo! I go give Ɣφυ my black suede heels. Though I don wear am only twice ooooo.
Idowuogbo:
Boot wey I never rock na hin you wan exchange? I'll swap when the sole starts crying. grin grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Even chance chanel and chanel N05?

shoefreak: . Chanel anything...not even d perfume sef
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
I love d zebra... and daat last one to the right. and I love the jeans oooo!

Me no dey carry aall this kain bag na. Wey d sling? I llike sling bags and totes die!!! If I can't carry it like this.... then forget oo

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: Lie oo. Naa ur 'dearest' no like am jo. Jehovah witnesses jasi baje baje... dey a bunch of fashionista oooo..
No b say e no like am, he just no want make i begin mark body anyhow. You know us ayounges na....once you start, you can't stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! / Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin