Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits (14812 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / VIP Only - Fashionistas Exclusive / 2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nna me sef surprise o.

Chanel n05 alone puts one in the mood
If you know wharra mean grin

Shoefreak is weird. It's official smiley

Idowuogbo: shocked shocked shocked
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by mbulela: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
On ankara ke? No ooo....i dey house the day I take the pic na...i dey wear iro for house on my let-me-tempt-oga-days. grin

SMH
May God give the man grace and strength.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hahahahaha... im serious... not even d popular N05 ooo. I just no like am na... hehehe
Idowuogbo: shocked shocked shocked

cococandy: Even chance chanel and chanel N05?
hian!! For where. I turn my nose when I perceive it... grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by jaybee3(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
abeg make una no monopolize every every na

how about accessories for us goons?
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
mbulela:
SMH
May God give the man grace and strength.
AMEN!! Thanks Pastor Mbulela grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha!!
tey tey!!! E don tey na!!! Wierd of long time na eem u just dey discover.

I'm a dior person grin

cococandy: Nna me sef surprise o.

If you know wharra mean grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
cococandy: Nna me sef surprise o.

If you know wharra mean

Oh you sabi well well grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: I love d zebra... and daat last one to the right. and I love the jeans oooo!

Me no dey carry aall this kain bag na. Wey d sling? I llike sling bags and totes die!!! If I can't carry it like this.... then forget oo
Lol. I hate hand bags too, especially those big round once. shame no dey let me carry am for road. if its not a cross or sling bag then its nothing. smiley

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by DoroCute(f): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Not much of a fashionista... But I love shoeeeeesssssss! Heels? Maybe, Flats? Manageable, sneakers? YES!, All stars? LOVING IT!
If I was to chose clothes for everyone, I ll tell everyone to be rocking Bum shorts and sexy tops.. Lol.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by mbulela: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: phone (s) nko, ipad, make up box, wallet, tissue paper, money at hidden corners of the bag nko, condoms and pen.na only ugu and oha leafs shocked grin
Lube and Rotating Head Pearl Rabbit nko? tongue
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
jaybee3: abeg make una no monopolize every every na

Una own no pass watch na...i bought a wewood for myself oooo sometime last year and our Oga don claim ownership. angry e fit am well well sha grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Brooches!!!!!

one of the thins I like for men..is a small, classy brooch for a suit. I like that thing. I saw it on a dude once. The stares almost made him turn aand run back inside. grin it was like two swords over a wreath. Nice!

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yes o. Where are the gents?
I love men that dress impeccably.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: tissue paper, condoms
mbulela:
Lube nko? tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by jaybee3(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Una own no pass watch na...i bought a wewood for myself oooo sometime last year and our Oga don claim ownership. angry e fit am well well sha grin
Really...
But women sef with una latest trend of wearing big rounded watches....

How about thinking outside of the box and creating office accessories

make una no dey limit una self to just women products. Think about it there is so much a woman can own even though plenty are struggling with the spirit of "WANT".
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
No b say e no like am, he just no want make i begin mark body anyhow. You know us ayounges na....once you start, you can't stop.
True sha.
Idowuogbo:
Oh you sabi well well grin
Taa!!! I disagree... that thing dey make me sneeze jo. I no knw wetin dem put inside sef.
I also like Elizabeth Arden's red door and clinique happy sha.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by jaybee3(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: Brooches!!!!!

one of the thins I like for men..is a small, classy brooch for a suit. I like that thing. I saw it on a dude once. The stares almost made him turn aand run back inside. grin it was like two swords over a wreath. Nice!
Kinda depend on the suit though but yeah the look gonna be popping if you show up at the grand national with some fly brooches
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak:
True sha.
Taa!!! I disagree... that thing dey make me sneeze jo. I no knw wetin dem put inside sef.
[b]I also like Elizabeth Arden's red door [/b]and clinique happy sha.
Oh lawd! shocked Perfume arugbo. U need Jesus and Fashionista Badosky in your life. grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by mbulela: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
cococandy:
lipsrsealed
na the only things you see there? Abi na only those three things dey inside your own bag?
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: Brooches!!!!!

I swear those things are so cute.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Oh lawd! shocked Perfume arugbo. U need Jesus and Fashionista Badosky in your life. grin
hehehe

As long as it's not chanel sa!

Oya suggest, but my nose is sensitive o! I sneeze easily

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yes ooo
jaybee3:
Kinda depend on the suit though but yeah the look gonna be popping if you show up at the grand national with some fly brooches

sholasholala:
I swear those things are so cute.
cute die! Not worn anyhow sa! May look too gay or just plain tacky oo

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
jaybee3:
Really...
But women sef with una latest trend of wearing big rounded watches....

How about thinking outside of the box and creating office accessories

make una no dey limit una self to just women products
. Think about it there is so much a woman can own even though plenty are struggling with the spirit of "WANT".
I go print this comment and show my Oga. I remember the first time he saw me in em Russell and Bromley loafers, hear my oga " what's this? Y you wearing men's shoes?". I had to explain to bobo say na FASHUNU. The heavy yab wey I receive that ehn, u go pity me cry. I only ever wear em to work now...See my sexy cortina wey he dey yab grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Red door you say?
Ok. I go go find am.
The one and only time I ever used elizabeth arden,I loved it.

Not more than chanel tho. tongue

This one is arden beauty.
It was good. Means red door will be good too.
shoefreak:
True sha.
I also like Elizabeth Arden's red door and clinique happy sha.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by mbulela: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I go print this comment and show my Oga. I remember the first time he saw me in em Russell and Bromley loafers, hear my oga " what's this? Y you wearing men's shoes?". I had to explain to bobo say na FASHUNU. The heavy yab wey I receive that ehn, u go pity me cry. I only ever wear em to work now...See my sexy cortina wey he dey yab grin
very cute and fine colour too.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: Yes ooo

cute die! Not worn anyhow sa! May look too gay or just plain tacky oo
I especially dislike those with feathers undecided

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak:

Bvlgari Omnia ?
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Didn't you like it? I like red door when I used it oo. But my nose eeeee! Then I used joop, simply irresistible then happy.. buh finally,
I settled on dior, it's mild and gentle for my use

cococandy: Red door you say?
Ok. I go go find am.
The one and only time I ever used elizabeth arden,I loved it.

Not more than chanel tho. tongue

This one is arden beauty.
It was good. Means red door will be good too.

I love loafers die! @idowuogbo

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by jaybee3(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

No he didn't?

'em brogues go perfectly on 'em denims

Get/drag him outta the house more
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmmm
jaybee3:

Bvlgari Omnia ?
Okay. #noted

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by mbulela: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: hehehe

As long as it's not chanel sa!

If your nose is as sensitive as you say, try CHERRY BLOSSOM from L'OCCITANE. Not strong at all but distinct.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by mbulela: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
jaybee3:

No he didn't?

'em brogues go perfectly on 'em denims

Get/drag him outta the house more
The man dey spend plenty time outdoors,only say na field work him dey do or go kingdom hall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! / Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin