Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Think Am Loosing It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Loosing It (1990 Views)

Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / Am Loosing Confidence As A Man / Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Am Loosing It by boxer022(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
cupid0: hello, am new in this forum.
I was a stone hearted lady who doesn't fancy guys, I had no time for love until I met him.
we were best buddies. I loved him with all my heart, body n spirit. I don't fancy a guy footing my bills but rather foot his . he asked me to date him the first time n I refused but I found out that my heart beats whenever I see him. he asked me out again n I agreed. we had a disagreement. 2weeks ago n he said hurtful things but later apologized. we broke up 3 days ago with his excuse that I rejected him the first time he asked me out. now I can't get over him n I want him back. please I need matured advice
I will like you to make him understand the situation you were in before he asked you to date him. The fact that your heart beats whenever you see him shows that you love him. I know you want him back but the problem now is if he wants you back. Before going to him to ask him to return to you, I advice you make investigation into if he has another person he loves. From this you will know if to go to him or not.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
I was a stone hearted lady who doesn't fancy guys, I had no time for love until I met him.
we were best buddies. I loved him with all my heart, body n spirit. I don't fancy a guy footing my bills but rather foot his . he asked me to date him the first time n I refused but I found out that my heart beats whenever I see him. he asked me out again n I agreed. we had a disagreement. 2weeks ago n he said hurtful things but later apologized. we broke up 3 days ago with his excuse that I rejected him the first time he asked me out. now I can't get over him n I want him back. please I need matured advice
love things
*thinking* when will I truly fall in love
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 17, 2014
First, stop footing a guy's bills that makes u cheap b4 some men. It is only an irresponsible guy that will allow a woman foot his bills however u can do little for him.

Second, allow him take little of ur bills remember any relationship u go into may lead to marriage if u don't let him take little of ur bills don't think he will do that if u guys get married. If u are a christian remember the bible says any man that can't take care of his home is worse than an infidel. You just be the helper to the man & not footing there bills plz.

Thrid, am sure the guy in question is not mature enough. No mature & responsible guy will leave u because u refuse him when he first asked u out. Am sorry so say but he is still a little child.

Finally I no the cheap guys will like to quote me but sorry they can never get at me. When I say cheap guys I mean those lazy ones who will like to seat down & allow a lady pay their bills. To the guys who do not have much but workhard to pay their bills, U ROCK they are just but very few.

For those who may want to no, I work with NDA & pay all my bills from house rent to subscriptions i mean all my bills so any man that wants to come into my life should be a plus to me & not a minus. For me to give a guy my 500 naira, I must be very sure that he deserves it.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 17, 2014
To those who are abusing her their is nothing wrong with this write up its just so simple & clear besides we all make mistakes sometimes. Come to think of it, a fellow lady who should be by her side to encourage her is rather abusing her, what are ladies turning into. Plz ladies we should learn to correct our fellow ladies with love & support them.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by stinggy(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2014
real22: First, stop footing a guy's bills that makes u cheap b4 some men. It is only an irresponsible guy that will allow a woman foot his bills however u can do little for him.
For those who may want to no, I work with NDA & pay all my bills from house rent to subscriptions i mean all my bills so any man that wants to come into my life should be a plus to me & not a minus. For me to give a guy my 500 naira, I must be very sure that he deserves it.

Them broke girls!
I know you can't even buy your man cheap roll-ons. Always relying on the man to foot bills.
We know them when we see them. Rich girls don't blow their trumpets. undecided
No be only NDA grin

My dear, craw away.... this is 21st Century
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2014
stinggy:

Them broke girls!
I know you can't even buy your man cheap roll-ons. Always relying on the man to foot bills.
We know them when we see them. Rich girls don't blow their trumpets. undecided
No be only NDA grin

My dear, craw away.... this is 21st Century
smiles
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by great289(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2014
real22: First, stop footing a guy's bills that makes u cheap b4 some men. It is only an irresponsible guy that will allow a woman foot his bills however u can do little for him.

Second, allow him take little of ur bills remember any relationship u go into may lead to marriage if u don't let him take little of ur bills don't think he will do that if u guys get married. If u are a christian remember the bible says any man that can't take care of his home is worse than an infidel. You just be the helper to the man & not footing there bills plz.

Thrid, am sure the guy in question is not mature enough. No mature & responsible guy will leave u because u refuse him when he first asked u out. Am sorry so say but he is still a little child.

Finally I no the cheap guys will like to quote me but sorry they can never get at me. When I say cheap guys I mean those lazy ones who will like to seat down & allow a lady pay their bills. To the guys who do not have much but workhard to pay their bills, U ROCK they are just but very few.

Wen does footin a guy bill mks a girl cheap. And by the way d op ask fr advice nt wia u work or hw mch u earn. Ur mindset sef
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2014
great289: .
Wen does footin a guy bill mks a girl cheap. And by the way d op ask fr advice nt wia u work or hw mch u earn. Ur mindset sef
smiles! The truth hurts so much.

She asked for advise & advise is what I gave her. Seriously u mean as a man u will be ok with a lady paying ur bills, why settle for such life when u can be much more better.

For where I work, I mentioned that cos am not after a man paying my bills & 't want u guys to get me wrong. There are lots of ladies doing better than I am doing but am glad am ok. My statement is just a wake up call to the men while we the ladies help/assist our men.

Let's not run away from reality, let's not run away from the truth.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by great289(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2014
real22: smiles! The truth hurts so much.

She asked for advise & advise is what I gave her. Seriously u mean as a man u will be ok with a lady paying ur bills, why settle for such life when u can be much more better.

For where I work, I mentioned that cos am not after a man paying my bills & 't want u guys to get me wrong. There are lots of ladies doing better than I am doing but am glad am ok. My statement is just a wake up call to the men while we the ladies help/assist our men.

Let's not run away from reality, let's not run away from the truth.
nice reply. Am nt sayn i will allow a lady pay my bills buh u typed it will mk d lady look cheap which i think is nt so.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
great289:
nice reply. Am nt sayn i will allow a lady pay my bills buh u typed it will mk d lady look cheap which i think is nt so.
95% of guys who ladies pay their bills don't really truly love the ladies they are only there because of what they get & they take the lady's love for granted this is what pains me the most. I have hard so many stories when the men will say they are only putting up with the lady because of the financial benefits they gey & ladies who also talk about how the guy left them after they have spent so much on the guy. I myself almost fall for the same thing thank God I found out even b4 we started.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by xtervaganza(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Descartes: Ok good to hear cool
Meanwhile…
lol
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by xtervaganza(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
jideomowunmi: Let me start by asking aw old u r??..and secondly, ur english construction is so poor..which sch did u attend... plus ..wa da heck r u talking abt?? At first u ignored him, den later u said yes..den he ended d relationship..and ur heart was broken ..and u want pple like us to do wa actually? undecided undecided undecided undecided...
too harsh

Kilode

Your own de your body Oo

Lol
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I still can't get the picture even after reading all over again
snap and send me the negative so I can develop it for u.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
lrguru: snap and send me the negative so I can develop it for u.
exactly
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
cupid0: what I mean is this; my boyfriend broke up with me cos I rejected his first advance to be his girlfriend n I want him back
let him know about it.

Only then will you know your stands or your next step.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2014

more info, what led to the disagreement? cos the reason doesn't make sense to me. if he doesnt dig you, dont chase after him, the best you can do is make yourself available. And yes it may hurt you but not for long, there is a high chance if you crawl back to him, you will find yourself in the same situation sooner or later. 3 -4 weeks and he is out of your head.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by jideomowunmi(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
xtervaganza: too harsh

Kilode

Your own de your body Oo

Lol

Bros..na everybody get im own for body ooo... grin grin grin
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by xtervaganza(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Bros..na everybody get im own for body ooo... grin grin grin
lol
Re: I Think Am Loosing It by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2014

Dear op there is soo much truth in this. Meanwhile keep living and enjoying yourself maybe he will come back maybe he won't its life. You deserve a man who wants to add to your happiness. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does One Manage A Verbally Abusive Wife / Me And Beyonce... (picture) / Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.