Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding (8443 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Duru009(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Men this Men dat, some of u ladies are worst than d men u are always talking abt. Y not work on urself n ur character joor......

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Good. DO YOU USE ALLTHESE EXCUSES OF LIKING MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME FOR CHEATING WOMEN TOO? because the last time i checked, all humans can be greedy too and chose to have romantic feelings for more than one person. It happens a lot for both sexes. This excuse of eating only rice and wanting a different delicacy to justify cheating, also affects every human. All humans are selfish. We only try to control or do away with it. So therefore, you will also agree that women also get tempted with the tonnes of men chasing them still inspite of being married.

To me, i feel we all should stop justifying cheating with ridiculous theories BECAUSE THESE THEORIES APPLY ALSO TO WOMEN. Women also cheat as you can see. Some chose not to simply because they are disciplined. I dnt want to believe you men are that brainless while your pen1ses do the thinking for you so much that discipline cannot be achieved. So stop painting every man with the same brush. Except maybe you have been clearly describing yourself alone. JUST AS EVERY WOMAN CANNOT BE A PROSTITUTE, SO ALSO NOT ALL MEN CHEAT.
Sophymore no one is trying to justify cheating..It seems ur misunderstanding my writeups...Not all men cheat becos those that decided not to cheat made d choice not to its not like the avenues aren't available.

There some theories that are more applicable to men than they are to women..sophymore do u chase after men or men chase after U?
In general most girls will have to wait till d men come probably cos of society or even have list of conditions the guy would hv to meet befr dey consider him eg he has money, he talks cool, he is tall and all but men are moved by what they see and don't hve to wait for woman to come calling he goes for the woman and at times men don't even have a "list" all it could b may b check out that body "I will like to have that" that's why u see some men cheat with women that aren't even aas beautiful as there wife and If he is good with d woman he decides to go for he wins her over. That ability for a man to go for a woman goes along way to tell u how he is actually made..he has d choice to go for more than one woman..Its just the fact not that am justifying cheating and that's where choice comes in to play

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
No
I don't recommend a drastic action if they have a chance of putting things together again.
It's one thing to not recommend divorce.
But it's another entirely to make it seem like it's something she has to endure and put up with.

How about the man stops misbehaving and tries to work on his marriage than folks telling the wife the problem is from her?
Acidosis:

In one statement, what do you recommend? Divorce?

If you watch my posts carefully, you'd see I really do not have any painkiller for her headache. I'm only suggesting ways for others to escape such similar problem.

The court as you suggest cannot help a 'cheated wife'. What exactly do you want a judge to do? Kill the man, or chop off his blokos? Of what purpose is the vow if the customary judge cannot enforce the rule of law?
You seem to forget so fast the power and efficacy of a blokos.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
zeongeon: Sophymore no one is trying to justify cheating..It seems ur misunderstanding my writeups...Not all men cheat becos those that decided not to cheat made d choice not to its not like the avenues aren't available.

There some theories that are more applicable to men than they are to women..sophymore do u chase after men or men chase after U?
In general most girls will have to wait till d men come probably cos of society or even have list of conditions the guy would hv to meet befr dey consider him eg he has money, he talks cool, he is tall and all but men are moved by what they see and don't hve to wait for woman to come calling he goes for the woman and at times men don't even have a "list" all it could b may b check out that body "I will like to have that" that's why u see some men cheat with women that aren't even aas beautiful as there wife and If he is good with d woman he decides to go for he wins her over. That ability for a man to go for a woman goes along way to tell u how he is actually made..he has d choice to go for more than one woman..Its just the fact not that am justifying cheating and that's where choice comes in to play
Nope. all theories apply to women too. If there are more unfaithful men, there will also be more unfaithful women. Men chase women.

Your constant deliberation on all men being this and that bla bla bla is justifying cheating to me. SORRY. Cheating is wrong. Full stop. No justification for it because of gender. STOP THE JUSTIFICATION.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nope. all theories apply to women too. If there are more unfaithful men, there will also be more unfaithful women. Men chase women.

Your constant deliberation on all men being this and that bla bla bla is justifying cheating to me. SORRY. Cheating is wrong. Full stop. No justification for it because of gender. STOP THE JUSTIFICATION.
Ur just reading my writeups with a biased mind of men wanting to justify d reason they cheat... U already have it in mind signed and sealed that men justify cheating that's why u hv been sounding the way ur sounding.

Cheating is wrong and is a choice that can be made , if they are more unfaithful men doesn't mean they will b more unfaithful women and vice versa, Not all theories are applicable to men or women.

I am not justifying anything that's why I use the word "CHOICE"..Probably its ur mind set that has it that men always justify why they cheat or did u have any experience with a cheating partner?

Get over the thinking that men wanting to justify themselves.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
zeongeon: Ur just reading my writeups with a biased mind of men wanting to justify d reason they cheat... U already have it in mind signed and sealed that men justify cheating that's why u hv been sounding the way ur sounding.

Cheating is wrong and is a choice that can be made , if they are more unfaithful men doesn't mean they will b more unfaithful women and vice versa, Not all theories are applicable to men or women.

I am not justifying anything that's why I use the word "CHOICE"..Probably its ur mind set that has it that men always justify why they cheat or did u have any experience with a cheating partner?

Get over the thinking that men wanting to justify themselves.

You mentioned choice. You are right about that. Cheating is a decision.

As for justifying cheeating, why are you playing hide and seek? READ THROUGH THREADS ASSOCIATED WITH CHEATING IN MEN AND POLYGAMY, You will see justfication at its best. cheating in men is seen as normal in the Nigerian society. Please dnt pretend you dnt knw this. You aint that dum.

You started out by justifying the act. Your first reply to me was Justification. Or do you have a different definition of the word 'JUSTIFICATION'? You specifically said Polygamy is engraved in the DNA of all men. ALL MEN! yet you are saying you didnt justify cheating in men. So what were you doing? TRYING TO MAKE CHEATING LOOK LESS HARMFUL OR DEROGATORY OR MORE NORMAL or what??

Cheating men cheat with women not ghosts. Unfaithfulness in men leads to unfaithfulness in women. BITTER TRUTH TO TAKE.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

DO AS I SAY BUT NOT AS I DO. Typical nollywood advice. ISSORAIT. Everyone is free to be hypocrite.
Everyone is free to be a hypocrite including U too..Please give d lady an advice nah.Go ahead tell her to seperate or divorce her hubby or carry the cheating problem on her head like those hawking agege bread.

When it comes to marriage just because u decide to divorce doesn't mean u go adviSing others to divorce or seperate...Every ones cheating iSsue or marital issue can't be d same

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
zeongeon: Everyone is free to be a hypocrite including U too..Please give d lady an advice nah.Go ahead tell her to seperate or divorce her hubby or carry the cheating problem on her head like those hawking agege bread.

When it comes to marriage just because u decide to divorce doesn't mean u go adviSing others to divorce or seperate...Every ones cheating iSsue or marital issue can't be d same

I have given her my advice. Go back and read it and telll me what i implied in my comment. In the end, its her choice to make. She is wearing the shoes, not me. Im more real than you are. YOUR HYPOCRISY IS GLARING.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You mentioned choice. You are right about that. Cheating is a decision.

As for justifying cheeating, why are you playing hide and seek? READ THROUGH THREADS ASSOCIATED WITH CHEATING IN MEN AND POLYGAMY, You will see justfication at its best. cheating in men is seen as normal in the Nigerian society. Please dnt pretend you dnt knw this. You aint that dum.

You started out by justifying the act. Your first reply to me was Justification. Or do you have a different definition of the word 'JUSTIFICATION'? You specifically said Polygamy is engraved in the DNA of all men. ALL MEN! yet you are saying you didnt justify cheating in men. So what were you doing? TRYING TO MAKE CHEATING LOOK LESS HARMFUL OR DEROGATORY OR MORE NORMAL or what??
Babe its not justification that's the way most men are..that's why u see a man with his woman u still see him steal glances at some lady that pass by at that moment he can either make a choice to go after that lady when his wife is not around or not..That is why in the past world over men had more than one wife...Men like women, we chase, compliment and just enjoy the company of women BUT in all our liking women TO CHEAT is BAD.

How does a man who knowing he is attracted to women stop himself from cheating with women littered everywhere with some willing to snatch him from his wife and even bear kids for him..The man has to make a decision not to cheat and manage such decision with discipline, truthfulneSs coupled with the fear of God.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
zeongeon: Babe its not justification that's the way most men are..that's why u see a man with his woman u still see him steal glances at some lady that pass by at that moment he can either make a choice to go after that lady when his wife is not around or not..That is why in the past world over men had more than one wife...Men like women, we chase, compliment and just enjoy the company of women BUT in all our liking women TO CHEAT is BAD.

How does a man who knowing he is attracted to women stop himself from cheating with women littered everywhere with some willing to snatch him from his wife and even bear kids for him..The man has to make a decision not to cheat and manage such decision with discipline, truthfulneSs coupled with the fear of God.

Still, Blatant justification to me. WOMEN ALSO STARE AT HOT HANDSOME MEN TOO. We also love men. I Love men too. I love their company. #Continues Filing nails#

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I have given her my advice. Go back and read it and telll me what i implied in my comment. In the end, its her choice to make. She is wearing the shoes, not me. Im more real than you are. YOUR HYPOCRISY IS GLARING.
"if u have talked to him and tried ur best possible ignore him, get a life, keep urself happy so u don't have health iSsues and pray" is hypocrisy right....Dear sophyrocks I mustnt advice her the way u expect me too ehh..and ur saying same thing am saying@ In the end, its her choice to make...Please oh how are u more real than I am..I don't use weavon, I don't fix nails, use butt,hip and boob pads, I don't make make up, apply foundation, use clear eSsence or marykay and I don't fix eyelash..

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
In olamide's voice

"They don't know" cheesy
Sophyrocks:

Still, Blatant justification to me. WOMEN ALSO STARE AT HOT HANDSOME MEN TOO. We also love men. I Love men too. I love their company. #Continues Filing nails#

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
zeongeon: "if u have talked to him and tried ur best possible ignore him, get a life, keep urself happy so u don't have health iSsues and pray" is hypocrisy right....Dear sophyrocks I mustnt advice her the way u expect me too ehh..and ur saying same thing am saying@ In the end, its her choice to make...Please oh how are u more real than I am..I don't use weavon, I don't fix nails, use butt,hip and boob pads, I don't make make up, apply foundation, use clear eSsence or marykay and I don't fix eyelash..

Giving her the sort of advice you would NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS Follow is sheer hypocrisy to me. In this context, i am real and you are a hypocrite!

As for my looks, come on, MEN LIKE YOU LOVE THE FAKENESS IN WOMEN. you all love what you see, Fake or real. You will never look at a woman without all of you have mentioned twice. I dnt even see how my looks concerns cheating in men. #Feeling fly with myself# Or are you seeing me right now with all of that on? Dnt tell me you are stalking my profile. hmmm. Dnt let me use the 'A' word on you o.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
I just follow my man stalk small.
You fine no be small cheesy
Sophyrocks:

Giving her the sort of advice you would NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS Follow is sheer hypocrisy to me. In this context, i am real and you are a hypocrite!

As for my looks, come on, MEN LIKE YOU LOVE THE FAKENESS IN WOMEN. you all love what you see, Fake or real. You will never look at a woman without all of you have mentioned twice. I dnt even see how my looks concerns cheating in men. #Feeling fly with myself# Or are you seeing me right now with all of that on? Dnt tell me you are stalking my profile. hmmm. Dnt let me use the 'A' word on you o.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
cococandy: I just my man stalk small.
You fine no be small cheesy
Nne thank you bo.

smiley smiley smiley

No mind all these ashawo men. Dem go dey curse you dey admire you for back. Hypocrites!! All the fake way wey girls dey show them dey reap fruits. You no dey see how these men dey spend for all these ashawo girls, dey build mansion and change their wardrobe because of fake eyelash and makeup and enough gluthathione? Mtewwwww. Rubbish! NA IM THIS ONE DEY HERE DEY FORM DEY PEEP MY PIC.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
cococandy: In olamide's voice

"They don't know" cheesy

Abi now. Men love women and women love men. We just dnt show it the way men do or oggle like hungry lions. our own dey coded. i love men o. handsome dudus.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

LOlzzz sophyrocks...I know u want me to stalk u and check out ur profile I get d message...sophy I adviced her to ignore and I said I will ignore, told her to get a life meaning forget and keep herself happy meaning move on which I said I would do..ignore, forget and move on..Ur just bent on making me look bad come on... I know ur challenge is with d mindset u hv about men.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
zeongeon: LOlzzz sophyrocks...I know u want me to stalk u and check out ur profile I get d message...sophy I adviced her to ignore and I said I will ignore, told her to get a life meaning forget and keep herself happy meaning move on which I said I would do..ignore, forget and move on..Ur just bent on making me look bad come on... I know ur challenge is with d mindset u hv about men.

Which one be challenge in the mindset about men? na me talk say men be polygamous in nature? no be wetin una don feed give everybody for naija? No be wetin you talkk yourself? Shuooo! na my fault say una get that kind mindset? na wa o. Please dnt play the dum ish with me o. you know this already.

As for my looks, how did you know i have all those fake stuff on if you had not gone through my pic Mr man? do you think its every female that put all that ish on? Abeg my looks has nothing to do with this topic biko. stick to the topic.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Which one be challenge in the mindset about men? na me talk say men be polygamous in nature? no be wetin una don feed give everybody for naija? No be wetin you talkk yourself? Shuooo! na my fault say una get that kind mindset? na wa o. Please dnt play the dum ish with me o. you know this already.

As for my looks, how did you know i have all those fake stuff on if you had not gone through my pic Mr man? do you think its every female that put all that ish on? Abeg my looks has nothing to do with this topic biko. stick to the topic.
when sophyrocks decides to speak pidgin u know things about to get serious..I didn't have to go thru ur profile to knw that..its a trend and norm for women these days to have all those things on..U sha want me to check ur profile..let me go check it..Hope it makes u sleep well..stick to d topic so that u can continue to say am justifying cheating even when I say cheating is bad u still insisting I justify cheating.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2014
zeongeon: when sophyrocks decides to speak pidgin u know things about to get serious..I didn't have to go thru ur profile to knw that..its a trend and norm for women these days to have all those things on..U sha want me to check ur profile..let me go check it..Hope it makes u sleep well..stick to d topic so that u can continue to say am justifying cheating even when I say cheating is bad u still insisting I justify cheating.

Please dnt check again o. E don do. Goodnight. Nice chating with you.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2014
@sophyrocks your mouth gave u away to be a sanguine while ur eyes gave away ur melancholic nature and most of the times would b more beautiful wearing braids than weavons.

Ur good looking...and about cheating I gueSs u have never cheated before..
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Please dnt check again o. E don do. Goodnight. Nice chating with you.
I have already checked it...Sleep well..It was Nice chatting with you too..had fun
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:

LOL!
He just doesn't get it, luv.

*Files along tongue

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by cococandy(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2014
Ask her out already bro. cheesy

It have tey since my 2 legs never go wedding.oya. The ball is in your court.

Does anyone else smell a christmas wedding?
zeongeon: @sophyrocks your mouth gave u away to be a sanguine while ur eyes gave away ur melancholic nature and most of the times would b more beautiful wearing braids than weavons.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2014
cococandy: Ask her out already bro. cheesy

Lol. Funny you.

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2014

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2014
zeongeon: @sophyrocks your mouth gave u away to be a sanguine while ur eyes gave away ur melancholic nature and most of the times would b more beautiful wearing braids than weavons.

THIS YOUR ANALYSIS. hmm. NA WA O. Why the analysis na? Seriously i need to google what those personalities are all about.

As for me having braids on, how come you are not the only male who has told me this? This is getting wierd. I use to braid a lot in those days. Lol. Will take your advice though. Thanks.

As for me cheating, well i gotta keep ma lips sealed on that one. Lol.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2014

cococandy the match maker dont worry you will be the bridesmaid tongue
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by zeongeon: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:

THIS YOUR ANALYSIS. hmm. NA WA O. Why the analysis na? Seriously i need to google what those personalities are all about.

As for me having braids on, how come you are not the only male who has told me this? This is getting wierd. I use to braid a lot in those days. Lol. Will take your advice though. Thanks.

As for me cheating, well i gotta keep ma lips sealed on that one. Lol.
yeah my anaylsis will give you the opportunity to go read more about your temperament at least i have given you a reason to go study.

Many guys must have told you about the braids BUT am the guy who convinced u about d braids cool

Probably when u make ur new braids u send a picture and we compare your looks with the weavon and braid cheesy

if you have cheated before then i wonder why u kept on arguing with me, making me look like i justify cheating undecided.....Thats women for you they go d whole ten yards just to prove a point sad
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by cococandy(f): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Hurry up o smiley
zeongeon: cococandy the match maker dont worry you will be the bridesmaid tongue
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 20, 2014
kandiikane:

This statement always irks me soo much...I can see your future.. old fat and haggard with the Lord in your mouth praying for hubby to stop following those smallies but e don late. You already accepted your fate years ago.
its nice of u to say hw ur future will be sucker

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 20, 2014
Tapout:

stop generalising ...i checked ur profile n u have only two topics,undecided ....u guys(u and the op) should check yourselves............AN ANT WILL ''NEVER" FIND ITS WAY INTO A PACKET OF SUGAR UNLESS U GIVE IT A REASON/ AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO..........................
EDITED,and @op "why is some men wicked" undecided undecided..u even typed the letter i in capital...hmm i think i've found a reason why your husband is cheating on you......there is only one man i know that can tolerate such..GEJ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u no get work abi

Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. / Yahoo-Yahoo / Olosho Matter,Parents..what Precautionary Steps Are You Taking? / Can A Pregnant Woman's Job Be Terminated Without Any Reason In Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89