Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,773 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding (8445 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by apolonius(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Well,many men are that stupid. I advise you sit him down and tell him you are ready to leave him immediately if he doesn't stop.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by kandiikane(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2014
queenlabisi: its nice of u to say hw ur future will be sucker

The difference between you and I is that I know my worth as a woman and a human being to not let anyone treat me like shyt and encourage and accept their behaviour by saying "that is how they are". You have a long way to go and when you get there you can thank me in your prayers.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Benez: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
The issue of married men having girlfriends is mostly caused by their wives. There are a lot of things that are responsible for this. But the major one is sex. As a man, u find out that a lady that dare not turn u down when u were going out now decides for d two of u when to have sex. For me, I have done without sex for more than two months because my wife is not sex freak. I have been receiving responses like " go and adjust", " I am tired" or " I am not in the mood". I resorted into having girlfriends b4 which she frowned at but now, I am closer to God coupled with the fact that my biz is down, so no money to do such things again.

So u find out that women really need to understand their husbands sexual capacity.

Secondly, if u always complain abt everything at home, ur hubby may excuse u by staying outside late and come at the wee hours in order to avoid ur "wahala".

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
You have to display what you are selling and offer sampling abi you don see where person buy car without test driving or at least seeing the car?

Put them on n show.. tongue

Hey who are u? my namesake or what, be careful o
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Kanwulia: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why are some men. . .not why IS some men.

Thank you! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by babyoku1: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=Sophyrocks]OP, To answer your question; This is because such men never take the sanctity of marriage seriously and DO NOT know what marriage is about. The Society we are living in does not encourage these men to be responsible and take marriage seriously. There is a common belief that you can only transform a woman to be a good wife only if you are mean and a cheat. Afterall, what is the usual advice given to women whose husbands cheat? To bear, always pray, never think of divorce and keep on loving their husbands no matter what as if they are robots with no human feelings or emotions. In order words, you should be the one to clean his mess and make the maarriage work This belief alone will never make such men change from their ways. Unfortunately, we will continue to have such irresponsible men if excuses are always made for them and they are not left to face the consequences of their actions. I hope they will also come up with the same excuses for cheating married women too.

Good comment.
Men will always be defended when they cheat, the woman has to do the work and all that. I have seen a man whose wife is almost perfect in all things but still the man cheat, will you blame the wife?
I am experiencing this same thing in my marriage presently, decided to calm myself down because I dont know anybody i can talk to, but I think I am a bit relieved from the good comments/advice i have read so far.
It is heart breaking for someone u truly love to cheat on you. I cried so much yesterday because i could not bear it, I pray that God give me the grace to move on. Its not EASY AT ALL to ignore and do as if nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 23, 2014
kandiikane:

The difference between you and I is that I know my worth as a woman and a human being to not let anyone treat me like shyt and encourage and accept their behaviour by saying "that is how they are". You have a long way to go and when you get there you can thank me in your prayers.
spare me d sermon, people like u take d worst shit nd cum here to brag, or mayb ure ova 40 nd ummarried, well dats ut cross, I dnt hv tym for frivolities... #unfollow#

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by kandiikane(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2014
queenlabisi: spare me d sermon, people like u take d worst shit nd cum here to brag, or mayb ure ova 40 nd ummarried, well dats ut cross, I dnt hv tym for frivolities... #unfollow#

Actually yes I have taken the worst shyt and learnt from it hence why I feel you are yet to learn because you haven't experience the worst that's why you are talking shyt..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Youngpo413: 5:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Cece23:

It is rare to see a man that keeps to that vow.I keep on hearing same issue of cheating in most marriages and someone is telling me to ignore him.My question is if I continue ignoring it,when is he going to change.

maybe he has made more money,cos I heard money changes people...
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Emaprince: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2014
This morning,I saw a topic that claimed married women cheats more than men..now,its another thread where a lot people are reffering to men as compulsive cheats...smh..who come cheat pass?
I think women are more secretive with it..that's why they hardly get caught but men are careless and get caught everyday making it seem as if women are saints that doesn't cheat.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by bukatyne(f): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cece23:
He wasn't like this at all.He changed from bad to worst.

Meaning he was once bad and just became more than you can handle?
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Youngpo413: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2014
kreamidiva:
wear red panties. Pray, lose weight.

it is well

why not pink,yellow or light green?lol
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Youngpo413: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2014
cococandy:

Anyway anyone interesed in red pant and black bra,send me a pm.
I've pairs in all shapes and sizes.
Strictly Victoria's secret. wink wink

Do you pink,yellow or light green,I mean "PANTIES" ??
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Youngpo413: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2014
HarrveySpecter:

You have to display what you are selling and offer sampling abi you don see where person buy car without test driving or at least seeing the car?

Put them on n show.. tongue

perv...hahahaha
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Youngpo413: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Married always cheats with single ladies abi?
After when those single ladies later get married then their husband will cheat on them...they go about complaining that men are this men are that but they forget what they did in the past,karma is real,if you had ever slept with a married men before,your husband must surely cheat on you...what goes around come around...
Not all ladies sha...some are just plain "unlucky"
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cece23:

It is rare to see a man that keeps to that vow.I keep on hearing same issue of cheating in most marriages and someone is telling me to ignore him.My question is if I continue ignoring it,when is he going to change.
maybe when both of you get sick or when he runs you dry, be wise.
don't play with you life because you want society to see you as a good wife because when they dig you 6ft under you go there alone
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by beeevan: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Still, Blatant justification to me. WOMEN ALSO STARE AT HOT HANDSOME MEN TOO. We also love men. I Love men too. I love their company. #Continues Filing nails#

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Ways Co-Parenting Can Be Beneficial To Kids From Broken Homes / Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. / Finding Your Partner In The Religious Home Is Not A Guarantee For Happy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.