Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Word Of Advice To All Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Of Advice To All Atheist (1366 Views)

A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Questions For All Atheist In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Word Of Advice To All Atheist by ea7(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is STUPID. JUST STUPID. There are no words for describing how stupid this is.
Suppose we decide to take up your advice, which gods exactly should we opt to follow? Thor (At least he's got an awesome movie), Zeus, Osun, Ogun, Amadioha? Oh we should join the Bible religion? The God who sits at the council of gods?
Is that the one we should follow? Or the others? Tel you what, here's my phone number 07904...... the God that provides the rest of the digits is the winner, I'm expecting a phone call in 3,2,1...

4 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To All Atheist by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:53am On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: Apatheist and AtheistD, What else can i say? Seems you guys have permanently stifled your mind. I don surrender for una.
No! they didnt stifle no minds here! ...they only took you on a short walk, down Reason street; the very little exercise, people like you never like.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress / May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them / Absolute Shocking News About (niv)bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.