Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... (2318 Views)

My Search For True Love Turn Sour / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / LOVE TURN SOUR: Boy Post Nude Photos Of Ex (18+pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by twopointtwo: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
sexyseun: Call her that you need to talk to her or invite her to some quiet place, inquire from her why she played you all along when she knew she wasn't interested, am so sure her response will get you very angry, as you get annoyed/angry tell her to politely remove her Sim card and hand over the phone to you. Am pretty sure you will be satisfying your conscience after you do that (believe me).. Forget all those trashy comments that you are bigger than that bla bla bla... its your money, its your gift and you are collecting it back, shikena. Some girls deserve no respect. gooooshhhh

#teamdoitright#

My guy you are more than right,this is exactly what happened to me,but the small small money like 2k,1k,recharge card,banana and apple ,I leave those one for her but 12k way I give her to buy phone I collected it back.how can I be spending on u ,only for u to tell me that u don't have any feelings for me.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Emmysteve(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Guy burn that stuff, go collect your phone back. If you no collect am na you loose. Follow wetin sexyseun tell. Its time to start teaching these stupid girls lessons.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by BluStreak(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
I wish sexyseun & Bootybuttchick can be cloned and used to populate Naija, no doubt we all will be living in a better country devoid of heartless and virtue-less women. The are just one-in-a-million. Gracias gurls.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Guy, you too p.huck up big time. You ought to know a girl who likes you and wanna be with you from the onset na... It's not rocket science cheesy
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by ladycomfort(f): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
OP, sorry about what happened but i will enjoin u to forget about the gift. Givers never lack
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Finestlex(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
sexyseun: Call her that you need to talk to her or invite her to some quiet place, inquire from her why she played you all along when she knew she wasn't interested, am so sure her response will get you very angry, as you get annoyed/angry tell her to politely remove her Sim card and hand over the phone to you. Am pretty sure you will be satisfying your conscience after you do that (believe me).. Forget all those trashy comments that you are bigger than that bla bla bla... its your money, its your gift and you are collecting it back, shikena. Some girls deserve no respect. gooooshhhh

#teamdoitright#
Babes, if I tell you I'm not falling for you already then I'm a big fat liar.. in as much as I hardly know you.. most ladies would paint this story but you were simply honest. Guys please, give out what you can let go.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Realone92(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Houseofglam7: Count your losses and move on....while you're at it, take English classes......
must evrything be english englsih .......................if i cant spk nor write it doesnt mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as far i can stand up to myself n be a good hearted man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,free english lang undecidedabeg
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by briansmith(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2014
All thanks to everyone for ur contributions. Well..I later met with this girl and I made her to understand that I am more than the gifts and cash.I told her DAT if she continues this game with men she might end up with problems in life.She cried and wanted to give me back the gifts I bought for her saying she had needs but didn't know how to get it .I adviced her to get a job and stop depending on men for one thing or another. I simply walked away knowing that I have laid a seed in her life.it hurts to love but I gat to move on.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by DonaldGenes(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2014
sexyseun: Please kindly read the story one more time and see where the OP clearly stated he asked her out and she replied "Give me more time" and in that time frame she kept demanding for what her father cant give her, when she felt she was done(at least a bit) she now told him i cant lie anymore bullshit. If i am not interested in a guy, from day1 i will let you know so that you wont waste your time.

Your comments make me like you
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by DonaldGenes(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2014
briansmith: Sexyseun and bottychic...I do really appreciate ur candid advice on this issue.I will do as u have said.I am collecting the stuffs ummediately

What's the latest gist nah ?
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by ElFenomeno1: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2014
briansmith: I met D's gal who I that we had d same mutual connection togeda..although gettin her wasn't actually easy as u knw girls play hard to get,at every stage of trying to get close to her the was always a road block, but somehow I will pass Tru..lately she has been asking me to buy her a fone of which I did...afterwards she keeps asking of money for one issue or another..well to cut d story shot...I kept asking her out to be my gal but she said I shed give her time... I kept pressing and pressing knowing how much money and gifts I have showered on this girl.but just yesterday she told me that she can't lie anymore.. that she was not interested in going out with me...honestly now I don't know Wat to do..but if she knew she wasn't going to be my gal... y did she kip collecting my money and gifts.I am tinking...shud I tell her to bring back all dos gifts I bought for her or let her go with them.

Maga!

You have been duped....... Cut your losses and move on!

I hope you have learnt some lessons ... So you wont go and put your money inside a metal piggy bank next time!
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by DonaldGenes(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2014
briansmith: All thanks to everyone for ur contributions. Well..I later met with this girl and I made her to understand that I am more than the gifts and cash.I told her DAT if she continues this game with men she might end up with problems in life.She cried and wanted to give me back the gifts I bought for her saying she had needs but didn't know how to get it .I adviced her to get a job and stop depending on men for one thing or another. I simply walked away knowing that I have laid a seed in her life.it hurts to love but I gat to move on.

Oya,

Come marry my sister grin Lmao! Na joke o hehe
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by briansmith(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Donaldgenes oya na...
Na ur sister de ur profile pics..
I no mind oh.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2014
briansmith: Donaldgenes oya na...
Na ur sister de ur profile pics..
I no mind oh.
Crocodile tear! undecided
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Finestlex(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
briansmith: All thanks to everyone for ur contributions. Well..I later met with this girl and I made her to understand that I am more than the gifts and cash.I told her DAT if she continues this game with men she might end up with problems in life.She cried and wanted to give me back the gifts I bought for her saying she had needs but didn't know how to get it .I adviced her to get a job and stop depending on men for one thing or another. I simply walked away knowing that I have laid a seed in her life.it hurts to love but I gat to move on.
maturity...

1 Like

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by youngalex(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
When I say I don't date hungry girls my guys say I segregate a lot,In reality I value the company of a sensible lady with an independent mindset and is working so hard to make her life better..@OP I commend your maturity but sincerely Speaking you have to channel your love to where it is needed and mostly importantly run away from Ladies who live Fake life they will drain your purse in the long run

2 Likes

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
youngalex: When I say I don't date hungry girls my guys say I segregate a lot,In reality I value the company of a sensible lady with an independent mindset and is working so hard to make her life better..@OP I commend your maturity but sincerely Speaking you have to channel your love to where it is needed and mostly importantly run away from Ladies who live Fake life they will drain your purse in the long run
True. So True.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! / Why? / Tall Guys Do It Better; Short Guys Want It More. How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.